Photoperiod Super Lemon Haze

Green Hornet

Why not smoke the best ?
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
I wish
Easy Peezy organic grow with only dry feed (roots organics) except in flower then they will be drinking Bloombastic in their water. Twelve seeds down
Super Lemon Haze.JPG
= Happy Farming :toke:

Guud luck with your grow. Mhmmm...Lemon Haze. From which company?

Guud luck with your grow. Mhmmm...Lemon Haze. From which company?
They are from Farmers lab in British Columbia I have had really great luck with their seeds shipping to me. Thank You for the luck I put them in a paper towel fingers crossed :cheers:

GH it's like looking in a mirror, your choice of strains :smoking: I had a Super Lemon Haze started a few weeks ago but drowned her. Ordered another but replaced with AK47 for this run.. will see how SLH runs in a safe pair of hands :smokeit: we say in dutch suc6 which is not rude, just means succes (good luck)

The strain choice by us is a cool coincidence @fauxnacho. :pass: Hey are you late fifty's and like to smoke weed ? :rofl:
@AutoBobje thanks for the luck also I run by the seat of my pants so I will accept. Happy Farming :yay:

Attachments

• tails.JPG
    tails.JPG
    298.2 KB · Views: 46
  • cups.JPG
    cups.JPG
    380.7 KB · Views: 49
Easy Peezy organic grow with only dry feed (roots organics) except in flower then they will be drinking Bloombastic in their water. Twelve seeds down View attachment 1295789= Happy Farming :toke:
I'll be running Roots Organics dry ammendments as well. You using the Terp Tea Grow and Bloom? Happy growing my friend, ill be popping photo seeds ending of the week!

I'll be running Roots Organics dry ammendments as well. You using the Terp Tea Grow and Bloom? Happy growing my friend, ill be popping photo seeds ending of the week!
Hello Kaua'i Guy, No I have not used either the terp tea bloom or grow. But I do use most of the other roots amendments. I have been using the Bloombastic for the last 4-6 weeks of flower

Attachments

• 100_1285.JPG
    100_1285.JPG
    304.4 KB · Views: 54
Back