Photoperiod Super Lemon Haze

Well not too much. you only got to go 24 hours to gain 2% so that's pretty good and you don't lose a whole lot of flavor. I mean if that means that much to you? you must be vaping or something? I smoke flower can't really taste it a whole lot flavors after the first toke :baked: but getting hgh is better to me.:pighug:
Yes bud I do indeed use a vape for my flower! So I'd love to keep the terps. 18% THC to 20% though, 11% increase in potency, that's remarkable. I think I'll use a dark period sometimes and not others, depending on what the strain is giving out :smokeit:

Should get as many eyes as possible on that info so people know how to get what they want from their grow!

Yes bud I do indeed use a vape for my flower! So I'd love to keep the terps. 18% THC to 20% though, 11% increase in potency, that's remarkable. I think I'll use a dark period sometimes and not others, depending on what the strain is giving out :smokeit:

Should get as many eyes as possible on that info so people know how to get what they want from their grow!
Sure heck yeah you could probably take and just do 18 hours and it would increase it by like 1% you know so that's a little bit and everybody craves that little bit more and you probably wouldn't lose any Terps or flavor. :pass:

After my summary of the data and personal observations makes my view that the terps are going to slightly degrade from drying. Then they level off. Still lots of terps and your drying and curing is the next job. Hang dry in moderate humidity and temperature for about one week. Do it right put them in glass jars burp and check the cannabis and get the reward that you deserve. :d5:

After my summary of the data and personal observations makes my view that the terps are going to slightly degrade from drying. Then they level off. Still lots of terps and your drying and curing is the next job. Hang dry in moderate humidity and temperature for about one week. Do it right put them in glass jars burp and check the cannabis and get the reward that you deserve. :d5:
Amen to that GH, even the coffeeshops here in the Netherlands don't seem to store their weed with care at all. You can pay 10+EUR for a gram of bone dry, brown, stale, ratty weed. Tastes bitter and like it's about 2 or 3 years old sometimes. Absolute world away from dope grown and stored with TLC :smoking:

All in all between the Black Domina and the Super Lemon Haze they produced over 20 ounces for this grow.:pass: The Black Domina produced some seeds and that is fine with me since I was seed poor.
The Super Lemon Haze is a nice smoking bud. Skunky with a hint of lemon and a upity sativa buzz for sure.
The Black Domina is the opposite in the buzz area. It's a indica power house with the laid back couch lock buzz and smells like candy and has a candy taste with a chocolate hint.
Super Lemon Haze.JPG
Black Domina.JPG

All in all between the Black Domina and the Super Lemon Haze they produced over 20 ounces for this grow.:pass: The Black Domina produced some seeds and that is fine with me since I was seed poor.
The Super Lemon Haze is a nice smoking bud. Skunky with a hint of lemon and a upity sativa buzz for sure.
The Black Domina is the opposite in the buzz area. It's a indica power house with the laid back couch lock buzz and smells like candy and has a candy taste with a chocolate hint. View attachment 1341003View attachment 1341004
I'll take 2oz's of the Super Lemon Haze bud lol. Nice haul, that's a good amount to be sitting on. :cheers:

The Black Domina is the opposite in the buzz area. It's a indica power house with the laid back couch lock buzz and smells like candy and has a candy taste with a chocolate hint. View attachment 1341003View attachment 1341004
Very nice GH :thumbsup::thumbsup::headbang:and it smells good too ... Bonuses :smokeout:

:baked:Thank's guys time for a break then back at it. I want to try the seeds that came out of this grow next. Especially the ones from the SLH because they were pollinated from the Black Domina. Just to see what they turn out to be Happy Farming

Ooh if you have any seeds to share I’d be happy to grow out F2’s. :smoking: I love making F2’s.
:baked:Thank's guys time for a break then back at it. I want to try the seeds that came out of this grow next. Especially the ones from the SLH because they were pollinated from the Black Domina. Just to see what they turn out to be Happy Farming
h

Back