Indoor Teetee does some Sawney Beans and some Dutch Passion classics

Hey!
Just had an inspection, and the temps are rising. Summer's on the way, and I expect it will just get more and more infernal until Feb / March.
It's very difficult growing in the height of Summer, so I reckon I can just about squeeze another grow in before the end of the year and then take a break from Jan to March.

So with that in mind, I've just planted some magic Sawney beans....

• Nugz G2 (Blue Nuggets x Strawberry)
  • Skywalker OG (F1 breeding stock)
  • Small Lecter (Pink Livers x Tri Kush)

Only three this time, as I want a bit of space in the tent... need some room for the hot air to circulate, plus if I go full Teetee on the Nugz and/or the Skywalker, there's some room for them to do their thing!
Small Lecter will be er... small, I guess. I've got some regular Lecter as well, but I'm not expecting this to be an easy grow what with the impending heat, so I'll save those beauties for the cooler months.

As always, I plant directly into Solo cups, with Coco soaked in EC 0.7 nutes. Covered with clingfilm and left in a dark spot. I expect to see them pop through in 3-4 days.
See you then!
A cheeky wee grow before the end of the year , noice.
That small lecter was made when I was making lecter gen1. A small sea of green type plant popped out so I pollinated it for seeds so I can cross it to another SOG plant to create another line . 😀
You have a high chance it's a normal size lecter but that chance of a small one is definitely there . All lecter are fast as funk.
The nugz are small indica type plants I haven't seen them get any bigger than
2 foot. The skywalker og I haven't had the chance to test but it's a parent to my IRN SKY and it's one of the biggest I have so it's probably the best bet for the big girl in the tent .
Let's goooooooooooooooo.

Back