Indoor Teetee does some Sawney Beans and some Dutch Passion classics

Great result minus the mould mate.
Let's see if it keeps you going for a few months lol πŸ˜† πŸ˜… can't wait for next year.

Great result minus the mould mate.
Let's see if it keeps you going for a few months lol πŸ˜† πŸ˜… can't wait for next year.
Yeah, my fault, I had her hanging in perforated boxes, but no ventilation. I delayed cropping her by about a week because I was too tired from cropping the Night Queen and Condemned.
She took almost 4 weeks to dry, too long. The mould was very light, but deep inside.... it was only when I was clipping them off for the jar up, when I noticed a little puff off dust.... could barely see the mould, so if in doubt I just chucked it out.... I hope it was mould and not stacks of trichomes or some such!!!
I was fucking pissed off because it was beautiful gear.... if I was younger I would have probably kept it ha ha.

Yeah, my fault, I had her hanging in perforated boxes, but no ventilation. I delayed cropping her by about a week because I was too tired from cropping the Night Queen and Condemned.
She took almost 4 weeks to dry, too long. The mould was very light, but deep inside.... it was only when I was clipping them off for the jar up, when I noticed a little puff off dust.... could barely see the mould, so if in doubt I just chucked it out.... I hope it was mould and not stacks of trichomes or some such!!!
I was fucking pissed off because it was beautiful gear.... if I was younger I would have probably kept it ha ha.
Defo sounds like mould mate. I have done the same in the past when I had a lot to trim up.
Tlits not worth the health issues smoking mouldy weed mate πŸ‘ done that to lol πŸ˜†
Still a fantastic amount though πŸ‘Œ πŸ‘

Defo sounds like mould mate. I have done the same in the past when I had a lot to trim up.
Tlits not worth the health issues smoking mouldy weed mate πŸ‘ done that to lol πŸ˜†
Still a fantastic amount though πŸ‘Œ πŸ‘
Cheers man, you made it all possible. I know they need another couple of weeks to cure, but I've been road testing all the strains from this grow, and the Night Queen is perfect, and I'm so used to that smoke that I can compare the two Sawney strains against it. The Condemned has a very nice fruity taste, and the Boomstick is really sweet... it reminds me of the Mephisto 'Toofless Alien' I used to grow. Joints and vapes have gone down very nicely mate!
It's Saturday night so I'll be up watching West Ham getting thrashed again, so I'll be dipping into the jars to numb the pain!

You will defo need something to dull the pain πŸ˜† 🀣 πŸ˜‚ 😹
Enjoy mate and it's a pleasure to share my seeds all the way in Australia πŸ‡¦πŸ‡Ί πŸ‘ πŸ˜€

Back