Indoor Teetee does some Sawney Beans and some Dutch Passion classics

Great to see you back at it my friend :d5::pighug:

and it's great to see you back on Brother... hope all is well for you.

Been a long day what with waking up at 5am to see the match.... nuff said. It's now 12.30am so what better time to have a last chug on the Mighty and put up an update!

Its day 35, they've all grown a fair bit since last week's update, and they are all showing flowers. I have upped the feed on all of them, feeding the Lemon Kix a slightly stronger EC.
She's a lot bigger than the others....
Day 35 Group.JPG

There she is on the left, with the Boomstick behind, and Night Queen is on the left with the similarly sized Condemned behind it.

You can see the Lemon Kix is way above the rest, here she is on her own...
Day 35 LK 1.JPG

After I took that pic, I decided to remove a few of those yellowing lower leaves, and stake her out a bit to let the light right in.
Day 35 LK 2.JPG

Exactly 4 weeks in, and the early flowers are developing, here's her main cola tip...
Day 35 LK 3.JPG

I thought I should make use of my one out of service light.... a dying Skyline 400 (that's more like a 200) and put it over the LK alongside it's current fully operational Skyline 400...
Day 35 LK Lights.JPG

The Night Queen is looking good, I have done very little with her really.
Day 35 NQ 1.JPG

Here she is from above....
Day 35 NQ 2.JPG

She shares a Skyline 800 with Condemned, which is convenient as they are almost identical in shape and size.
Here's Condemned...
Day 35 Cond 1.JPG

... and here's her main cola tip...
Day 35 Cond 2.JPG

Last but not least, Boomstick, only slightly smaller than the Condemned and Night Queen, but still looking very neat and tidy...
Day 35 Boom 1.JPG

From above...
Day 35 Boom 3.JPG

Hopefully these will turn into chunky fat buds of goodness...
Day 35 Boom 2.JPG

That will have to do for today. thanks for ckecking us out!

Last edited:
Lovely mate. Good structure on everything 🙌
Some extra growing on the boomstick when flowering sets in .
I'm using the night queen in my next collaboration with Antonio. Some quality right there 👌

and it's great to see you back on Brother... hope all is well for you.

Been a long day what with waking up at 5am to see the match.... nuff said. It's now 12.30am so what better time to have a last chug on the Mighty and put up an update!

Its day 35, they've all grown a fair bit since last week's update, and they are all showing flowers. I have upped the feed on all of them, feeding the Lemon Kix a slightly stronger EC.
She's a lot bigger than the others....
View attachment 1694219
There she is on the left, with the Boomstick behind, and Night Queen is on the left with the similarly sized Condemned behind it.

You can see the Lemon Kix is way above the rest, here she is on her own...
View attachment 1694220

After I took that pic, I decided to remove a few of those yellowing lower leaves, and stake her out a bit to let the light right in.
View attachment 1694221

Exactly 4 weeks in, and the early flowers are developing, here's her main cola tip...
View attachment 1694222

I thought I should make use of my one out of service light.... a dying Skyline 400 (that's more like a 200) and put it over the LK alongside it's current fully operational Skyline 400...
View attachment 1694223

The Night Queen is looking good, I have done very little with her really.
View attachment 1694224

Here she is from above....
View attachment 1694225

She shares a Skyline 800 with Condemned, which is convenient as they are almost identical in shape and size.
Here's Condemned...
View attachment 1694217

... and here's her main cola tip...
View attachment 1694218

Last but not least, Boomstick, only slightly smaller than the Condemned and Night Queen, but still looking very neat and tidy...
View attachment 1694214

From above...
View attachment 1694216

Hopefully these will turn into chunky fat buds of goodness...
View attachment 1694215

That will have to do for today. thanks for ckecking us out!
Looking beautiful mate! :thumbsup:

The Auto Lemon Kix is a fast growing lady, cool to see the bigger Sativa structure in her that quick already..
Rest are healthy and doing pretty well too, now the exciting part can start :eyebrows:

Lovely mate. Good structure on everything 🙌
Some extra growing on the boomstick when flowering sets in .
I'm using the night queen in my next collaboration with Antonio. Some quality right there 👌

She has been a favorite of mine for many years, always a lovely structure combined with real old school Indica dankness, just a breeze to grow and to smoke :yay:Looking forward to your creation mate!

Day 41 - A good start to flowering
Hey! and thanks for dropping by.
It's day 41 and they have all settled well into flowering.
The lights are on 24/7 and I use House and Garden nutrients, (which have no separate veg and flowering components) which means I have done very little to them.... just let them get on with it!

And Boy, have thay got on.... the Lemon Kix is just huge, getting pretty close to the lights...
Day 41 LK 1.JPG

She has tons of long side branches, all hopefully destined to be sticky donkey dicks in a few weeks time!
Here's a closer look at her top half...
Day 41 LK 2.JPG

The Boomstick is a lovely looking compact plant...
Day 41 Boom 1.JPG

From above you can see those lovely buds forming...
Day 41 Boom 2.JPG

The Night Queen and Condemned are still neck and neck, sharing a Skyline 800 unit.
Condemned first...
Day 41 Cond 1.JPG

... and a closer look at her canopy...
Day 41 Cond 2.JPG

and Night Queen....
Day 41 NQ 1.JPG

After I took these pics, I gave the NQ, Condemned and Boomstick a good tidy up down under... removing straggly stems that won't reach adequate lighting, and any low lying yellowing fan leaves.

I'm expecting them to bud up some more over the next weeks, and plan to give them some PK13/14 sometime after day 50 in readiness for the final push.

Have a great week and keep on blazing!

Hey! and thanks for dropping by.
It's day 41 and they have all settled well into flowering.
The lights are on 24/7 and I use House and Garden nutrients, (which have no separate veg and flowering components) which means I have done very little to them.... just let them get on with it!

And Boy, have thay got on.... the Lemon Kix is just huge, getting pretty close to the lights...
View attachment 1695463

She has tons of long side branches, all hopefully destined to be sticky donkey dicks in a few weeks time!
Here's a closer look at her top half...
View attachment 1695464

The Boomstick is a lovely looking compact plant...
View attachment 1695459

From above you can see those lovely buds forming...
View attachment 1695460

The Night Queen and Condemned are still neck and neck, sharing a Skyline 800 unit.
Condemned first...
View attachment 1695461

... and a closer look at her canopy...
View attachment 1695462

and Night Queen....
View attachment 1695465

After I took these pics, I gave the NQ, Condemned and Boomstick a good tidy up down under... removing straggly stems that won't reach adequate lighting, and any low lying yellowing fan leaves.

I'm expecting them to bud up some more over the next weeks, and plan to give them some PK13/14 sometime after day 50 in readiness for the final push.

Have a great week and keep on blazing!
Very nice indeed mate 👍
That kix is massive 👌
Can't wait for the next update 😍

Day 54 PK time
Hi, sorry for missing out last week's update... I had a few bad days with my cluster headaches - yet to find a total cure but Botox and nerve blocks certainly helps.
It's day 54 and things are racing along on the grow front. I've been giving the Condemned, Boomstick and Night Queen PK 13/14 since day 50, and I started the Lemon Kix on it today. I usually give it for 6-7 days... I'll probably do it for 6 this run as the bottle is close to empty and I can't be arsed to buy another bottle just for 10-20 ml.
The tent is full up, with the Lemon Kix dominating....
Day 54 LK 1.JPG

She's very tall, just centimeters from the lights - which are at max height. I've delayed the PK 13/14 on her for a week to give those long stems some time to load up the budsites, and I anticipate she'll go on for a couple of weeks longer than the others.

You can see the bud better with no lighting...
Day 54 LK 2.JPG

All those long branches are bowing out and encroaching into the personal space of the other plants.... I'll have to get the Yoyos out and see if I can rein her in a bit.
She's so big, you'd never guess there's a Boomstick just behind.

Rather than disturb and potentially damage the Lemon Kix, I took the Night Queen out so I could get a pic or two of the Boomstick...
Day 54 Boom 1.JPG

She's looking lovely! Nice and compact, and full of bud...
Day 54 Boom 2.JPG

Closer up...
Day 54 Boom 3.JPG

And closer still....
Day 54 Boom 4.JPG

NQ out also meant I was able to get a good view of the Condemned....
Day 54 Cond 1.JPG

A very sticky Girl...
Day 54 Cond 3.JPG

And a closer look at that main Cola shows all that frosty goodness...
Day 54 Cond 2.JPG

She's still got some time to pack on more bulk....
Day 54 Cond 4.JPG

The Night Queen was very similar to the Condemned in terms of size up until this week, but has started to fall behind just a little. I think the Lemon Kix is crowding her, and maybe she needs a bit more CalMag.
Day 54 NQ.JPG

A close up shows she's heading in the right direction...
Day 54 NQ 2.JPG

There you go then, we're heading into the final month. I usually time the PK so that they have a good 3-4 full weeks on normal nutes to finish off, which means the Condemned, Boomstick and the Night Queen should be done somewhere around the day 77-80 mark, and the Lemon Kix around day 85-90.

Thanks for coming over to see my shit, see you again soon!

Last edited:
Back