Indoor Oscorp Industries - Living Organics with Green Goblin

Day 33

As the plants have been getting closer and closer to the end of stretch, I have been bending them here and there seeing as I have run out of head room in terms of light distance..Well, one DG was not feeling my hands on approach this morning and her main said SNAP :yoinks: No worries,not my first rodeo,let's fix it.Hanging on by a thread, I rested the top,still attached, on one of the upper fan leaves while I ran to grab some Saran wrap and Frog tape.Matching up the break exactly,I held it in place while the wound was bound with the plastic wrap to seal in moisture and keep the stem from drying out.I then cut a piece of Frog tape and wrapped the plastic wrap to hold it in place.Now we wait for the healing followed soon after by a knot to form..Watering will be tonight after 12am introducing Mammoth Microbes.

IMG_20180602_063636.jpg
IMG_20180602_063424.jpg

Last edited:
looks like your sativa leaning pheno is starting to preflower.

They're all getting there..The one right next to it is looking a little Sativa leaning as well..From first glance, I would say the back 2 are leaning Sativa and the front 2 more on the indica side..When I pulled that one in the back left out last night to water ( watered a day earlier than I was going to ) my arm brushed by it and it had the most alluring synthetic grape smell to it, very nice.Still waiting for the one up in the front right to pick it's head up,time will tell if she takes.

IMG_20180603_102247.jpg

They're all getting there..The one right next to it is looking a little Sativa leaning as well..From first glance, I would say the back 2 are leaning Sativa and the front 2 more on the indica side..When I pulled that one in the back left out last night to water ( watered a day earlier than I was going to ) my arm brushed by it and it had the most alluring synthetic grape smell to it, very nice.Still waiting for the one up in the front right to pick it's head up,time will tell if she takes.

View attachment 914323
Hopefully so. I would bet good money on it!

Day 35

The plant and the broken top just couldn't get along..Upon closer inspection, both halves were sealing up on their own and just didn't make the connection..All isn't lost though, I'm going to now put something under that front right plant and get those lowers closer to the top of the canopy.Let's see if we can bulk them up as much as possible to compensate for the fallen soldier.

Here we have the dying top..

IMG_20180604_212039.jpg

You can see how there was no connection made

IMG_20180604_212324.jpg

After removing the top

IMG_20180604_212616.jpg

Back