Iriee Vibez Grows With Loving Soil

I never ran that one, @WildBill , but hear they can get real big. The few Mephisto strains I grew were so small that I put the other seeds in my collection on the back burner. I have grown Blue Toof, Strawberry Nuggets, and CDLC. Frosty and great tasting, but some were very small plants that looked like my 1 gallon RocBud, even though they were in my standard three gallon. I even grew in DWC back then.

I never ran that one, @WildBill , but hear they can get real big. The few Mephisto strains I grew were so small that I put the other seeds in my collection on the back burner. I have grown Blue Toof, Strawberry Nuggets, and CDLC. Frosty and great tasting, but some were very small plants that looked like my 1 gallon RocBud, even though they were in my standard three gallon. I even grew in DWC back then.
I got a feeling she's gonna be nice.
This is exciting.
From Meph's strain guide:

It’s getting harder to rate the frostiness of these new projects, but Sour Stomper is definitely very high up there and can only be described by a potentially invented
word ‘frostiliscious’. Sour Stomper has actually been the hardest strain to photograph and showcase as it’s covering of whiteness against it’s purple hues is difficult to
capture and definitely best seen first hand

I got a feeling she's gonna be nice.
This is exciting.
From Meph's strain guide:

It’s getting harder to rate the frostiness of these new projects, but Sour Stomper is definitely very high up there and can only be described by a potentially invented
word ‘frostiliscious’. Sour Stomper has actually been the hardest strain to photograph and showcase as it’s covering of whiteness against it’s purple hues is difficult to
capture and definitely best seen first hand

Wow! That does sound nice! I am hoping you can overcome the difficulties mentioned and take some good pics during flower. I want to get a load of the showcased “whiteness against its purple hues”. That sounds maddeningly gorgeous.

Back