Iriee Vibez Grows With Loving Soil

I think you are right, buddy! You tasted the Gelato yet?
The flavor is starting to come along. Odd as hell flavor on inhale......an odd combo of Pinene and something else......... Exhale has an odd sweet creamy taste........I guess it lives up to it's name in that aspect. Good uplifting high.

Barney’s Wedding Cake Auto - Harvested at Day 64

The Wedding Cake was harvested at Day 64. After four days of drying, I have the buds in jars now. It turned out to be a not too bad yield of 72 grams. I thought it was going to be around half of that when flowering started, but she made a nice recovery. I did a sample, and it is strong, sweet, and gives a nice happy high that fades away slowly and doesn't prevent sleep, I will try again after a cure, but so far am pretty happy with the herb.
Wedding Cake Dry Not Cure - 2.jpg
Wedding Cake Dry Not Cure - 4.jpg

Barney's Gorilla Glue Auto - Day 50

This is really a great plant to grow. She is throwing out buds and stacking really nicely. Nice frost, and already starting to generate the stink.

GG Indoor Day 50 - 4.jpg
GG Indoor Day 50 - 2.jpg
GG Indoor Day 50 - 3.jpg

Dinafem Cookies - Day 61
This little one gallon girl may turn out to surprise a little too. She looks like one solid bud. I will start checking trichomes tomorrow, as the white hairs are almost all gone.

GG Indoor Day 50 - 5.jpg
GG Indoor Day 50 - 6.jpg

Cheers everyone! Happy growing!

Attachments

• Wedding Cake Dry Not Cure - 3.jpg
    Wedding Cake Dry Not Cure - 3.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 93
everythings looks great man those are gonna be some nice colas on that gg

Thanks for stopping by, man. That GG is my pride and joy. It should be my best yielder since I switched from DWC. It was a straight no till seed planted next to the chopped stalk of a previous harvest. Clearly, it enjoyed trailing the paths made by the previous plant. Cool stuff!

Barney’s Wedding Cake Auto - Harvested at Day 64

The Wedding Cake was harvested at Day 64. After four days of drying, I have the buds in jars now. It turned out to be a not too bad yield of 72 grams. I thought it was going to be around half of that when flowering started, but she made a nice recovery. I did a sample, and it is strong, sweet, and gives a nice happy high that fades away slowly and doesn't prevent sleep, I will try again after a cure, but so far am pretty happy with the herb.
View attachment 1263141View attachment 1263139

Barney's Gorilla Glue Auto - Day 50

This is really a great plant to grow. She is throwing out buds and stacking really nicely. Nice frost, and already starting to generate the stink.

View attachment 1263126View attachment 1263129View attachment 1263131

Dinafem Cookies - Day 61
This little one gallon girl may turn out to surprise a little too. She looks like one solid bud. I will start checking trichomes tomorrow, as the white hairs are almost all gone.

View attachment 1263128View attachment 1263130

Cheers everyone! Happy growing!
:drool::smokeout::clapper::cooldance:

Gorilla Glue Harvest
Happy Holidays, AFN! I hope everyone is doing well going into 2021!

It's been pretty hectic with everything going on these days, so In haven't updated much. I am not complaining because I am well medicated with the Gorilla Glue I harvested in two parts. She yielded 181 grams of dried buds, not counting the larf and shake, so easily the best yielding auto plant since I started growing organically. I was so impressed by her that I planted another Barney's Farm GG seed right next to the stalk I harvested.

This weed is strong and makes me feel warm inside, in a nice relaxing way. It tastes like pine and citrus, which is traditionally GG flavors. And like I said, I have to put out a joint three quarters of the way through, unless I want to get really baked. I will always try to keep this breeder's version of my favorite strain around. I am very happy with both the quality and quantity.

GG Harvest - 1.jpg
GG Harvest - 4.jpg
GG Harvest - 7.jpg
GG Harvest - 3.jpg
GG Harvest - 6.jpg
GG Harvest - 2.jpg
GG Harvest - 5.jpg

:pop:Mighty fine farming Your Dinefem Cookies caught my curiosity. :eyebrows: Interesting like a solid bud ya say = cool :thumbsup:

:pop:Mighty fine farming Your Dinefem Cookies caught my curiosity. :eyebrows: Interesting like a solid bud ya say = cool :thumbsup:
:pass:
Thanks Hornet. It’s so much easier to farm now that I am working from home everyday. Don’t know what I would do if I couldn’t grow these plants!

Back