Iriee Vibez Grows With Loving Soil

I top dressed the 3 gallon pots in the cabinet. I use a blend of amendments that I buy from Build a Soil. Lots of great stuff, that would be too expensive to buy separately. Here is a list of all thats included:

Ingredients all Equal by Weight:
  1. Thorvin Premium Kelp Meal
  2. Karanja Cake - Terviva
  3. Alfalfa Meal
  4. CalPhos
  5. Camelina Meal
  6. Crustacean Meal
  7. Fish Meal
  8. 3x Fish Bone Meal
  9. Soybean Meal
  10. Sul-Po-Mag (Also Known as K-Mag or Langbeinite)
  11. Organic Malted Barley
  12. Premium Calcium Montmorillonite
  13. Micronized Basalt - Blue Ridge Meta
  14. Gypsum
  15. Oyster Flour

I then cover each pot with about an inch of compost mixed with EWC, and high phosphorous bat guano to help with them through the flowering stage.

When I pulled back the mulch, I was pleasantly surprised to see how big and healthy the worms had grown. I threw a handful of worms in each pot several grows ago, and they seem to be thriving, which is a good sign for the soil. I think the Gorilla Zkittlez and Zkittlez should be good to go through harvest now.

worms - 1.jpg

Mid flower EarthBox
Last year taught me a valuable lesson when I harvested my large outdoor colas and saw a third of them destroyed by cabbage loopers.I am ready for the cabbage loopers this year. I am checking each cola everyday, and I spray regularly with BT. I personally removed four of those little bastards from the plants. They didn’t eat too much, as their eyes weren’t bloodshot. I checked!
:smoking:

Apart from that, they are all flowering, so I gave them what should be the last top dress with suped up compost. The Honey Cream is massive and is true to the breeders promise as a fast finisher. I am happy with the growth of the Strawberry Banana, s(nice I had germ issues and planted her almost three weeks after the others. She just started flowering last week... I guess she knew she could use the additional growth. The HSO sativas, Green Crack and Blue Dream, are finishing their stretch now and are at the perfect height for me.

I am really happy with the ease of this grow. It’s been a pleasure to watch these beauties do their thing in my little slice of nature. I wish I could grow outdoors all the time!

986A1BCD-CAFE-4F6B-8DAD-186A95854127.jpeg
2B0AB76D-A422-4A31-B27E-BAE1081A0C1E.jpeg
DF1C1285-2CCE-4A65-ADBE-A3CEF260FBEC.jpeg
0B935C3A-7C8C-44A1-B836-32985C8DD139.jpeg

Last edited:
Looking happy and healthy any smells coming through yet I have 2 blue dream in flower and I got 1 of each pheno a sativa leaning and an indica leaning yrs look like ur further a head so I'm curious. Also glad that strawberry is finally cooperating for you and how's that auto blue?

Thanks, Bill. It’s my peaceful place.
I had a peaceful place on my farm. I found a big boulder by a river that was very flat on one long side. Took me a day to dig it up with my tractor! Finally got it loaded in my trailer and took it home. When I saw that boulder, I know exactly where I wanted it.
I had a HUGE pecan tree that was next to a spring fed creek. I placed it under the pecan tree against the trunk. I built a little fire pit in front of it. It was a little walk fro the house, about a quarter mile. Very peaceful place!
My tent is now my chill place when I'm working and looking at my girls.

Looking happy and healthy any smells coming through yet I have 2 blue dream in flower and I got 1 of each pheno a sativa leaning and an indica leaning yrs look like ur further a head so I'm curious. Also glad that strawberry is finally cooperating for you and how's that auto blue?

Hey Fitz, thanks man. Yeah, the Blue Dream is in her second week of flowering. Bud let’s are now starting to get little calyx. I get a little fruit/berry with a little funk from her. The Green Crack smells amazing in her second week, like a tropical mango funk. They are in the same EarthBox so that area smells scrumptious. If you get close you get the weed smell, but at a distance like a tropical fruit medley with a little funk mixed in.

I harvested the tops from the Auto Blue a few days ago, andgave it a little pre cure sample last night. Nice tasting, but I wish it had a little more kick. Nice mellow buzz though. Let’s see how it cures. I am harvesting the rest tomorrow. Will post pics after cure. Cheers man!

Reactions: MOB
Back