Iriee Vibez Grows With Loving Soil

Nice job bud looking good, with the solos it's probably a bit to do with genetics and heat with such a small root zone it heats up faster almost like in hydro when the res starts getting warmer might be wrong but that's kinda wat I've noticed. That self topping zkittles is cool I've had that happen should do well definitely will be watching that 1.

Yeah, I think that’s exactly the case with the solo cups. In DWC I would use a water chiller to keep the reservoir at 68 degrees. Here, with soil, it’s hope and pray they make it through!

Outdoor Photo Update

HSO Green Crack - Week 9
HSO Blue Dream - Week 9
RQS Honey Cream - Week 9
RP Strawberry Banana - Week 6
Seedsman Auto Blueberry - Day 55

I found a couple caterpillars on my outdoor plants. I removed them and checked the plants thoroughly. Since I lost a third of my outdoor harvest from these things, I bought some BT spray, and covered all the plants with it. I will be inspecting regularly, now that I know hat to look for.

HSO Green Crack
She just started flowering, so I am expecting some more stretching from her. No issues at all with her. I guess I can say that about all the outdoor plants so far. Intense heat, and ash showers, but they keep on doing there thing!
EFF55568-EA06-4A29-BBD5-396A454E5EC7.jpeg
DFF56868-AE49-4A93-8EEF-207CC216BDD1.jpeg

HSO Blue Dream

BD is also in first few days of flowering, and is keeping up with the GC. Her leaves are thinner, more saliva like, but I trained them the same so structure and size are similar. @HSO-Mark I am loving your Green Crack and Blue Dream, man!
DAFB31AC-CACD-44B1-915C-ED378EA3BBA0.jpeg

1D51799A-9455-43E0-AFD4-F31BE548507D.jpeg

RQS Honey Cream
She is a monster. If she continues like this, she will be a sight to behold in full flower. Right now. She is starting her second week of flower, and has been exploding with horizontal and vertical growth. I can literally see her change from day to day. Cool plant.

A377BC73-13DB-478C-8B17-07C9B2182637.jpeg
3D479A36-6126-40C9-9DEA-8A098C62D2AE.jpeg

RP Strawberry Banana
She was late to the party, and I am hoping she has time to fill out. She seems like she might.
E54D095D-A285-4BCC-9438-554E80ED7C76.jpeg

0F4CD306-6AD3-4E47-BD90-67A05536ABE7.jpeg

Seedsman Auto Blueberry

The little BB is flowering okay. I am not expecting a whole lot, but Fitz says it’s tasty, so I am looking forward to trying in about three weeks.
D21C7F58-665C-49AF-9C8D-AC004D82B740.jpeg

Cheers, my weed growing brothers!

:pass: :vibes:

Outdoor Photo Update

HSO Green Crack - Week 9
HSO Blue Dream - Week 9
RQS Honey Cream - Week 9
RP Strawberry Banana - Week 6
Seedsman Auto Blueberry - Day 55

I found a couple caterpillars on my outdoor plants. I removed them and checked the plants thoroughly. Since I lost a third of my outdoor harvest from these things, I bought some BT spray, and covered all the plants with it. I will be inspecting regularly, now that I know hat to look for.

HSO Green Crack
She just started flowering, so I am expecting some more stretching from her. No issues at all with her. I guess I can say that about all the outdoor plants so far. Intense heat, and ash showers, but they keep on doing there thing!
View attachment 1227165View attachment 1227168

HSO Blue Dream

BD is also in first few days of flowering, and is keeping up with the GC. Her leaves are thinner, more saliva like, but I trained them the same so structure and size are similar. @HSO-Mark I am loving your Green Crack and Blue Dream, man!
View attachment 1227166
View attachment 1227167

RQS Honey Cream
She is a monster. If she continues like this, she will be a sight to behold in full flower. Right now. She is starting her second week of flower, and has been exploding with horizontal and vertical growth. I can literally see her change from day to day. Cool plant.

View attachment 1227160View attachment 1227162

RP Strawberry Banana
She was late to the party, and I am hoping she has time to fill out. She seems like she might.
View attachment 1227164
View attachment 1227163

Seedsman Auto Blueberry

The little BB is flowering okay. I am not expecting a whole lot, but Fitz says it’s tasty, so I am looking forward to trying in about three weeks. View attachment 1227161

Cheers, my weed growing brothers!

:pass: :vibes:
Nice job bud the green crack and the blue dream look great I love both personally can't wait to see them in all there glory

Nice job bud the green crack and the blue dream look great I love both personally can't wait to see them in all there glory

Thanks, Fitz! You and me both, brother!

Indoor Update

Barney's Farm Gorilla Zkittlez - Day 38
Black Skull Zkittlez - Day 32

I think with the string of 100 plus days, these plants have just adapted. I don't see the same signs of heat stress in the leaves that I did. Maybe a little curling at the edges fo some leaves, but nothing like it was before. I plan to do another top dress this weekend, and that should take them through the harvest. The temps should cool down a bit over these last weeks, so they should be able to finish decently. I am hoping for a decent yield of some dense potent buds with these strains.

Barney's Farm Gorilla Zkittlez

These plants are opposite of each other in structure. This is the short many topped plant. She has nice short internodal spacing and should be able to stack her buds, as long as I can keep her healthy. I am hoping she does continue to stretch, as she is shorter than I would like her to finish.
Indoor Day 38, 32 - 6.jpg
Indoor Day 38, 32 - 5.jpg
Indoor Day 38, 32 - 8.jpg
Indoor Day 38, 32 - 7.jpg

Black Skulls Zkittlez

This is one lanky and leggy plant. I am not used to seeing this much spacing between nodes, but she started stretching like crazy during her third week. It looks like she is trying to fill in the secondary buds, so she shouldn't look as skinny as she does now. some nodes are over 6 inches apart! Way too much. Plus she is now about five inchged from the light, so I will have to breakout the stem trainers if she grows anymore.

Indoor Day 38, 32 - 1.jpg
Indoor Day 38, 32 - 2.jpg
Indoor Day 38, 32 - 3.jpg
Indoor Day 38, 32 - 4.jpg

Cheers! Happy growing!

:pass:

Indoor Update

Barney's Farm Gorilla Zkittlez - Day 38
Black Skull Zkittlez - Day 32

I think with the string of 100 plus days, these plants have just adapted. I don't see the same signs of heat stress in the leaves that I did. Maybe a little curling at the edges fo some leaves, but nothing like it was before. I plan to do another top dress this weekend, and that should take them through the harvest. The temps should cool down a bit over these last weeks, so they should be able to finish decently. I am hoping for a decent yield of some dense potent buds with these strains.

Barney's Farm Gorilla Zkittlez

These plants are opposite of each other in structure. This is the short many topped plant. She has nice short internodal spacing and should be able to stack her buds, as long as I can keep her healthy. I am hoping she does continue to stretch, as she is shorter than I would like her to finish.
View attachment 1229360View attachment 1229362View attachment 1229365View attachment 1229367

Black Skulls Zkittlez

This is one lanky and leggy plant. I am not used to seeing this much spacing between nodes, but she started stretching like crazy during her third week. It looks like she is trying to fill in the secondary buds, so she shouldn't look as skinny as she does now. some nodes are over 6 inches apart! Way too much. Plus she is now about five inchged from the light, so I will have to breakout the stem trainers if she grows anymore.

View attachment 1229363View attachment 1229361View attachment 1229366View attachment 1229364

Cheers! Happy growing!

:pass:
I like long internodes means she is sativa leaning especially in affect so I'm pretty interested in wat she does it should produce quite well the higher temps especially in veg really help root growth and transporation can't wait they look very happy

I like long internodes means she is sativa leaning especially in affect so I'm pretty interested in wat she does it should produce quite well the higher temps especially in veg really help root growth and transporation can't wait they look very happy

Hey Fitz, I hope you are right about the higher temps helping her to produce. I just never had a plant where the nodes were this wide. I just added the stem trainers to give me some more coverage from the light. Sativa leaning Zkittlez sounds very nice!

That lady is leggy, but very pretty.

Thanks, Bill! This was the one that self topped too. I did no training. She is quite the unusual plant. Very interesting.

Back