Iriee Vibez Grows With Loving Soil

Outdoor Photo Update

HSO Green Crack - Week 8
HSO Blue Dream - Week 8
RQS Honey Cream - Week 8
RP Strawberry Banana - Week 5
Seedsman Auto Blueberry - Day 48

I just top dressed the earthboxes with compost and dry amendments, and watered it in with water mixed with Recharge at 1 tablespoon per gallon. I added some bokashi, neem meal, and karanja meal. I find the neem meal has helped a lot with the pesky insects and the worms love the karanja. This was a no till grow and the stalks from the autos I grew earlier in the season seem to be helping this round of plants. I will give them a foliar feed this upcoming weekend. Just keeping it going and trying to stay out of the way.

GC

Green Crack is in a nice stretch now. She is showing pistils but not flowering yet. Strong healthy plant, though.
Earthbox Day 57, 48, 39 - 8.jpg
Earthbox Day 57, 48, 39 - 9.jpg

BD

The Blue Dream is also showing pistils, but no pre-flower as of yet. She has a lot of tops and is about to go through her stretch. Looking forward to see how this one matures. This was one of my favorite strains from back in the days, and I haven't had it for a long time, so I am looking forward to it.

Earthbox Day 57, 48, 39 - 7.jpg
Earthbox Day 57, 48, 39 - 10.jpg

HC

This Honey Cream wins the award for biggest plant so far. She held that title right out the gate and is looking for a wire to wire win. Great plant structure on her. She just started to preflower and is starting the stretch. If she buds up like In hope, she should be a great yielder.
Earthbox Day 57, 48, 39 - 1.jpg
Earthbox Day 57, 48, 39 - 6.jpg

SB

The Strawberry Banana gave me so much problems during germination. This was the last seed that I had, and thankfully it popped. No matter, what this turns out to be, it will be my last time purchasing a Riserva Priveda or DNA seed. The price of the seeds plus the germination rate makes it a non starter for me. She is a nice plant, but wont have enough sunlight to veg much longer, so she wont yield much.

Earthbox Day 57, 48, 39 - 2.jpg
Earthbox Day 57, 48, 39 - 5.jpg

BB

My little Blueberry Auto just completed Week 2 of flower. This is a strain that I plan to always have going someplace. This one isn't my usual Dutch Passion, this is by Seedsman, and was a freebie, so I figured let me give it a shot. A little small, but we will see if she has during flower.

Earthbox Day 57, 48, 39 - 3.jpg
Earthbox Day 57, 48, 39 - 3.jpg
Earthbox Day 57, 48, 39 - 4.jpg

That's the outdoor update for this week. Keep on growing, brothers and sisters!

Cheers!

:pass:

Outdoor Photo Update

HSO Green Crack - Week 8
HSO Blue Dream - Week 8
RQS Honey Cream - Week 8
RP Strawberry Banana - Week 5
Seedsman Auto Blueberry - Day 48

I just top dressed the earthboxes with compost and dry amendments, and watered it in with water mixed with Recharge at 1 tablespoon per gallon. I added some bokashi, neem meal, and karanja meal. I find the neem meal has helped a lot with the pesky insects and the worms love the karanja. This was a no till grow and the stalks from the autos I grew earlier in the season seem to be helping this round of plants. I will give them a foliar feed this upcoming weekend. Just keeping it going and trying to stay out of the way.

GC

Green Crack is in a nice stretch now. She is showing pistils but not flowering yet. Strong healthy plant, though.
View attachment 1225095View attachment 1225093

BD

The Blue Dream is also showing pistils, but no pre-flower as of yet. She has a lot of tops and is about to go through her stretch. Looking forward to see how this one matures. This was one of my favorite strains from back in the days, and I haven't had it for a long time, so I am looking forward to it.

View attachment 1225097View attachment 1225090

HC

This Honey Cream wins the award for biggest plant so far. She held that title right out the gate and is looking for a wire to wire win. Great plant structure on her. She just started to preflower and is starting the stretch. If she buds up like In hope, she should be a great yielder.
View attachment 1225091View attachment 1225089

SB

The Strawberry Banana gave me so much problems during germination. This was the last seed that I had, and thankfully it popped. No matter, what this turns out to be, it will be my last time purchasing a Riserva Priveda or DNA seed. The price of the seeds plus the germination rate makes it a non starter for me. She is a nice plant, but wont have enough sunlight to veg much longer, so she wont yield much.

View attachment 1225098View attachment 1225092

BB

My little Blueberry Auto just completed Week 2 of flower. This is a strain that I plan to always have going someplace. This one isn't my usual Dutch Passion, this is by Seedsman, and was a freebie, so I figured let me give it a shot. A little small, but we will see if she has during flower.

View attachment 1225096View attachment 1225096View attachment 1225094

That's the outdoor update for this week. Keep on growing, brothers and sisters!

Cheers!

:pass:
I've grown auto blue by seedsman is that the 1 u got? I really enjoyed it not super potent bit I've had worse from better breeders but wat I really liked was the flavor it was different then other blueberries but the same if you no wat I mean it was a bit smaller but very trouble free and terp wise I really liked it which I crossed to rqs diesel bc of those terps.
I also am excited for the blue dream like you I've not had it in yrs so I germed 2 I just flipped 1and up potted. Sorry to hear about dna/reserve being a problem that's exactly why I haven't tried a bunch 9f others it sucks when they only sell 10 packs or wat ever and there 200$ to me that just not worth it and if I don't like it I'm stuck with 8 or how ever many that I don't want to grow I've had this happen back in the day which put a bad taste in my mouth for breeders.

I've grown auto blue by seedsman is that the 1 u got? I really enjoyed it not super potent bit I've had worse from better breeders but wat I really liked was the flavor it was different then other blueberries but the same if you no wat I mean it was a bit smaller but very trouble free and terp wise I really liked it which I crossed to rqs diesel bc of those terps.
I also am excited for the blue dream like you I've not had it in yrs so I germed 2 I just flipped 1and up potted. Sorry to hear about dna/reserve being a problem that's exactly why I haven't tried a bunch 9f others it sucks when they only sell 10 packs or wat ever and there 200$ to me that just not worth it and if I don't like it I'm stuck with 8 or how ever many that I don't want to grow I've had this happen back in the day which put a bad taste in my mouth for breeders.

Yep, that’s the one. I stunted this one when she didn’t like being tied down. The main stem cracked and I taped her up, and let her grow without restraint. She continued to grow, but I thslowly. It may be that she is just small as you said, since you grew this breeder. I got it as a freebie, and had a pot and some soil, so figured why not give it a go. I am looking forward to trying her, but I will be putting a DP AutoBlueberry in the cabinet as soon as the next 3 gallon pot opens up in there.

the RP/DNA strawberry Banana was a connoisseur strain that was costly for 5 seeds. I think they were $13 apiece! I fumbled one away, and couldn’t find it. And three others didn’t sprout. That is not acceptable. I lost four weeks of grow time for the season, and she will not be able to make it up. I will smoke that weed slowly, because I will not buy those seeds again.

I have 100% or near 100% germ rate with Dutch Passion, Humboldt Seeds, Barney’s Farm, Royal Queen, Dinafem, and Black Skull now. I have had some trouble with certain strains from Mephisto, Autoseeds, Fast Buds, and now DNA/RP. Other than DNA, I have multiple seeds from the others, so I will grow them. However, I hold my breath each time I try to germ one.
4C462411-52EB-47A2-A679-1E70B757885C.jpeg

You think I got a seed addiction issue?

Last edited:
How about this self topping plant. This is a first for me. My Zkittlez by Black Skull Seeds did me a solid by topping itself. I thought the leaves were growing funky, but this is funkier than I even thought. I love an unusual plant! Can’t wait to see what else she does!
71A23630-3EA3-4D0C-9763-D92B4518E7BC.jpeg

Yep, that’s the one. I stunted this one when she didn’t like being tied down. The main stem cracked and I taped her up, and let her grow without restraint. She continued to grow, but I thslowly. It may be that she is just small as you said, since you grew this breeder. I got it as a freebie, and had a pot and some soil, so figured why not give it a go. I am looking forward to trying her, but I will be putting a DP AutoBlueberry in the cabinet as soon as the next 3 gallon pot opens up in there.

the RP/DNA strawberry Banana was a connoisseur strain that was costly for 5 seeds. I think they were $13 apiece! I fumbled one away, and couldn’t find it. And three others didn’t sprout. That is not acceptable. I lost four weeks of grow time for the season, and she will not be able to make it up. I will smoke that weed slowly, because I will not buy those seeds again.

I have 100% or near 100% germ rate with Dutch Passion, Humboldt Seeds, Barney’s Farm, Royal Queen, Dinafem, and Black Skull now. I have had some trouble with certain strains from Mephisto, Autoseeds, Fast Buds, and now DNA/RP. Other than DNA, I have multiple seeds from the others, so I will grow them. However, I hold my breath each time I try to germ one.
View attachment 1225130

You think I got a seed addiction issue?
You hit the nail on the head with the mephisto I've had mixed results which is why I stopped buying them as they are expensive but I've had great luck with fastbuds atleast through seedsman and ive used there strains in my breeding projects and can can say they are good one thing I've noticed about certain breeders is soon as the plants roots hit bottom they flower or flower very soon after some other breeders seem to flower based upon other things I've done enuff lil cups and quart pots that's something very apparent. I love rqs they are consistent and have many good strains.
I think you will like that seedsman version and mine only got about 2ft no bigger but like I said very nice smell which I crossed a rqs diesel to give it some size. I hope to get more eventually to back cross it so it get more of that blue berry I have been told to try Dutch passion blueberry photo have you grown out the photo or just the auto I'm definitely interested and ive had there blue mazar and really liked that.

@Fitzy That cross with diesel sounds great! Let me know when you want to have someone test grow one. I haven’t tried the DP Blueberry photo, but can’t imagine it being much better than the auto, since it is sooo good. But I might test that next year during outdoor season, which is the only time I grow photos. There was a time that I grew DP exclusively because the seeds all termed and the plants were always big yielders. I branched out to try other breeders, but haven’t found one more consistent yet.

@Fitzy That cross with diesel sounds great! Let me know when you want to have someone test grow one. I haven’t tried the DP Blueberry photo, but can’t imagine it being much better than the auto, since it is sooo good. But I might test that next year during outdoor season, which is the only time I grow photos. There was a time that I grew DP exclusively because the seeds all termed and the plants were always big yielders. I branched out to try other breeders, but haven’t found one more consistent yet.
Anytime you see something that interest you pm bud it's no problem I need to give out some to get some journals going and real see how they react in the different environments and grow styles it also helps me significantly so pm me anytime.

Anytime you see something that interest you pm bud it's no problem I need to give out some to get some journals going and real see how they react in the different environments and grow styles it also helps me significantly so pm me anytime.

I will take you up on that for sure, man!

I will take you up on that for sure, man!
I need some good growers not only to show them to others but to get the valuable info from you guys as it's very important to me that they get better every generation aswell as them preforming well in all environments I was raised that if ur going to do something you do it right and always @ 100% you never half ass things bc this job/product represents u so always do your best job and always be honest even if it's uncomfortable/controversial so I real try my damnedest to follow that to the letter as too many/much b.s. out there people just need to be straight forward and everything in the open wish more places were this way but also I'm thinking of opening a website with links organic amendments seeds ect that you can purchase from growers and by growers in the process of talking with quality companies to become a vendor. Also random but check out these sneaky glasses they are sweet these are some of the things I would want on there anyone wants to sneak a hit there perfect I really want to contribute to the canna community as a whole and bring the old school happy hippie vibes back , and I plan to start here with afn as it's given lots to me time repay the favor to everyone here!
Screenshot_2020-08-16-21-34-25(1).png

I need some good growers not only to show them to others but to get the valuable info from you guys as it's very important to me that they get better every generation aswell as them preforming well in all environments I was raised that if ur going to do something you do it right and always @ 100% you never half ass things bc this job/product represents u so always do your best job and always be honest even if it's uncomfortable/controversial so I real try my damnedest to follow that to the letter as too many/much b.s. out there people just need to be straight forward and everything in the open wish more places were this way but also I'm thinking of opening a website with links organic amendments seeds ect that you can purchase from growers and by growers in the process of talking with quality companies to become a vendor. Also random but check out these sneaky glasses they are sweet these are some of the things I would want on there anyone wants to sneak a hit there perfect I really want to contribute to the canna community as a whole and bring the old school happy hippie vibes back , and I plan to start here with afn as it's given lots to me time repay the favor to everyone here!View attachment 1225544
LMAO! Those glasses are straight up stoner "stuff"!
Reminds me of the first time my cousin made a pipe from an apple!

Back