Iriee Vibez Grows With Loving Soil

Beautiful as always. Now I gotta find out about those earth boxes. They water from the bottom?
Ya they are sip containers look them up you can also make ur own as they are a bit long.

Beautiful as always. Now I gotta find out about those earth boxes. They water from the bottom?

Thanks J.P! Yeah, this is my first year using them. Yes, you add your soil and then water through a tube that fills a reservoir on the bottom. The plant wicks it from there. Most maintenance free style I have tried so far. The plants seem to love it. Here is a link to some more information.

Thanks J.P! Yeah, this is my first year using them. Yes, you add your soil and then water through a tube that fills a reservoir on the bottom. The plant wicks it from there. Most maintenance free style I have tried so far. The plants seem to love it. Here is a link to some more information.

My next grow will be those!
F the Jrs! I'm going big! LOL!

Right on, Bill! I can’t blame you. These will be my outdoor style year after year. And if I ever get a bigger indoor cabinet, I will grow indoors with one also. These things are freaking huge! And it holds so much water that I can go over a week without adding water with two plants during veg. The soil stays perfectly moist and happy.

Right on, Bill! I can’t blame you. These will be my outdoor style year after year. And if I ever get a bigger indoor cabinet, I will grow indoors with one also. These things are freaking huge! And it holds so much water that I can go over a week without adding water with two plants during veg. The soil stays perfectly moist and happy.
I just don't like little plants. If I'm gonna put an effort into growing something, I'm gonna grow something of size and not deal with a bunch of small plants that each could have it's own individual needs.

I just don't like little plants. If I'm gonna put an effort into growing something, I'm gonna grow something of size and not deal with a bunch of small plants that each could have it's own individual needs.

I agree with you, Bill. I don’t have enough weed inventory to not be focused on yield. Biggest bang for the buck it in this case hour. Sounds like you are in between grows. Are you planning on running one soon?

Indoor Auto Update

Mephisto Sweet N Sour - Day 38
Barney's Gorilla Zkittlez - Day 17
Dinafem Auto Cookies - Day 11
Black Skulls Zkittlez - Day 11

If you think the outdoor plants are having it hard with the daytime temps, the plants in the cabinet are having it much much worse. I have been averaging low 90 degree temps during lights on and that isn't going to change anytime soon. Every year I say that I will not grow in August, but then I say F it. I will get what I can. These plants are having a hard time with the heat, and I am sure there is some stunting going on, but as long as they continue to live, I will continue to try to care for them.

Sweet N Sour
This is my organic soil solo grow. My soil did a great job for the first four weeks, but I can now see signs that it is tapping out. I did top dress them last week, so this should be kicking in. I also gave her a good foliar feeding, so I am hoping she greens back up. I have my eye on this one.
Indoor Day 18 - 5.jpg
Indoor Day 18 - 4.jpg

Gorilla Zkittlez
This is a plant that I want to run again under more optimal environmental conditions. Even with the temps so high, she is growing vigorously. I see the heat stress in the leaves, but she is throwing them out. I can only imagine what she would do with with more ideal VPD. I am just leaf tucking now, as she looks like she is about to explode vertically.

Indoor Day 18 - 3.jpg
Indoor Day 18 - 6.jpg

Auto Cookies
Early growth is a little slow due to the heat I think, but I dont see any issues in the leaves. This plant will remain in the solo cup.

Indoor Day 18 - 1.jpg

Zkittlez
She is actually a day younger than the Cookie plant, and her early leaves are really funky (most likely due to the heat), but she is otherwise healthy and growing. Doing a good job of withstanding the heat.

Indoor Day 18 - 7.jpg

Attachments

• Indoor Day 18 - 2.jpg
    Indoor Day 18 - 2.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 83
Back