Iriee Vibez Grows With Loving Soil

I want to announce two new additions to the cabinet. All first time grows for me, which is always exciting for me.

Dinafem Cookies Auto - Day 2 - I am going to leave this one in the solo cup, so I will have two in cups. Since the Sweet N Sour is going so well with the Iriee soil with a small pocket of potting soil for a seed starter, I did the same for this plant. @St. Tom did such a great solo grow with this strain that I had to try. I have heard some great things about Cookies and really looking forward to trying.
View attachment 1218921

Black Skull Seeds Zkittlez - Day 1 - This is a new breeder for me to try. I love the strain, and this breeder's version had some great reviews. growers are raving about the taste and strength of this strain. It doesn't hurt that their seeds are about half the price of smilier breeders. She is in a 3 gallon pot, a true no till grow. I harvested the AutoBueberry and planted right next to the stem.View attachment 1218927

Barney's Farm Gorilla Zkittlez - Day 6 is a strain I have been wanting to grow for a while. It is a potent and tasty mix of Gorilla Glue and Zkittlez, two of my favorite strains. THC tested at over 24% for this plant!

View attachment 1218920
Man you really take fine pictures :hump:

The cookie strain has been the best performer to date that in a solo cup so I'm as excited as you to see how she performs also ya mephisto girs looking stellar as well I've also had great results with there strains also

Beautiful job so far I'm excited to watch the babies grow up should be awsome. Also love checking out new breeders where did u find them would like to check'em out.

Hey Fitz. Thanks man! Black Skull has been around for a while, at least a decade. It’s just new to me, but so are Dinafem and Barney’s Farm. I was doing some research on Zkilltez and high THC auto strains and that’s where I came up with BS Zkittlez and BF Gorilla Zkittlez.

The cookie strain has been the best performer to date that in a solo cup so I'm as excited as you to see how she performs also ya mephisto girs looking stellar as well I've also had great results with there strains also

Thanks Tom! Yeah, I am very excited to try the cookie after watching your throw out those chunky buds. When I read it was one of the strongest autos as well, that sealed it for me. I bought 10 of them, so I will be growing them for a while. I am so glad I found solo cups. Gives me the option to try new strains that I couldn’t because of indoor space limitations.

Thanks Tom! Yeah, I am very excited to try the cookie after watching your throw out those chunky buds. When I read it was one of the strongest autos as well, that sealed it for me. I bought 10 of them, so I will be growing them for a while. I am so glad I found solo cups. Gives me the option to try new strains that I couldn’t because of indoor space limitations.
i will post you some pics of my extra empty solo cups tied on canes to get the best or same height as your other plants they are a great workaround as they get older and bigger

Hey Fitz. Thanks man! Black Skull has been around for a while, at least a decade. It’s just new to me, but so are Dinafem and Barney’s Farm. I was doing some research on Zkilltez and high THC auto strains and that’s where I came up with BS Zkittlez and BF Gorilla Zkittlez.
That's 1 place I never heard of love learning new things, I'm curious to know wat zkittles cut they used and the other genetics involved in going to have to do some digging, but gorilla anything or zkittles anything will be good no denying I've been waiting to see someone run the cross should be cool I wonder wat will be more dominant trait wise.

this is what i mean about putting them on stakes as when they're older they get very top-heavy this keeps them from toppling and gets you all the best light i just tape the cup up or down keep them at the correct height
20200613_165627.jpg

this is what i mean about putting them on stakes as when they're older they get very top-heavy this keeps them from toppling and gets you all the best light i just tape the cup up or down keep them at the correct height View attachment 1219127
I don't "get" the solo cup thing, other than just to see how well you can do it, but that's cool.

Back