Iriee Vibez Grows With Loving Soil

That sounds like an awesome strain. Fitz! I love a heavy indica for just that. What’s her parentage? Got pics?
You have seen it im positive I'm actually going to try to make some fems this round. Silverback is 1 of my favorites and definitely heavy I'm also a big fan of squach 24 x silverback which if let to go is very similar and I'm excited for the blue toof x silverback as u know blue roofs parents but silverback is actually fastbuds gorilla x kush van stitch and at f1 was back crossed to a fastbuds gorilla x kush van stitch x primal decay then brought to f3 as of now really fun to select for things.
20201222_110215.jpg
20201221_153800.jpg
20201221_153817.jpg
20201222_110320.jpg
20201222_110329.jpg
20201222_110345.jpg

You have seen it im positive I'm actually going to try to make some fems this round. Silverback is 1 of my favorites and definitely heavy I'm also a big fan of squach 24 x silverback which if let to go is very similar and I'm excited for the blue toof x silverback as u know blue roofs parents but silverback is actually fastbuds gorilla x kush van stitch and at f1 was back crossed to a fastbuds gorilla x kush van stitch x primal decay then brought to f3 as of now really fun to select for things. View attachment 1272670View attachment 1272671View attachment 1272672View attachment 1272673View attachment 1272674View attachment 1272675

I do remember that beauty. I didn’t know the high was that special, though. Sounds like my type of nighttime bud!

Barney's Do-Si-Dos Auto - Day 47
RocBudInc Purple Scoops - Day 40
Barney's Gorilla Glue Auto - Day 28

Its been way too long since I updated with what’s happening in the cabinet. Sorry about that. I take pics with the intention of updating, but just don’t follow through with the post! Lol!

The plants are doing great. Really easy and straight forward growing with this organic soil. I just have to keep the soil from drying out. Since I am working from home, that’s been no problem. I just give the pots a little water each day, rather than soak every three days. I find that with this grow style, you should avoid too much of a wet-dry cycle, and keep the moisture level as consistent as possible. That’s why SIPs work so well. For these pots, I am the SIP!
:smoking:

I gave each the DSD and PS a top dressing of BAS craft blend and BAS Buildaflower compost mix, and I just water from there. I may give them so,e compost tea next week, but don’t know if they need anything, even the 1 gallon seems to be providing what the plant needs in mid flower. The top dress should bring them home nicely.

She started flowering at Day 21, so she’s been at it for four weeks already. She isn’t a tall plant, but the colas are stacking nicely, and really fattening up now. She won’t be 6 ounces like the GG I just grew, but I think she can be a decent yielder. We shall see.

She has a sweet fruity creamy funk that I find intoxicating, I am looking forward to this powerful hybrid!

55CE1509-D8B7-45EF-9D3E-59F31CEE455E.jpeg
E519BB75-930D-4027-B8F8-3BEE7587E724.jpeg
F5BEDA33-3ED5-4D68-9885-BE45867FE5AC.jpeg
9990D63D-3DD1-49D9-941D-7F6E417B7A44.jpeg

This plant is in a 1 gallon pot. I wanted to experiment to see the smallest container that I can grow using my organic soil style without too many modifications. I found the solo cup just doesn’t work for this style. The 1gallon seems to be the ticket. I am looking forward to trying a ROC strain to see what all the hype is about.

I think I should get a decent sample with this plant. Nothing crazy yield wise, but I wasn’t expecting that with the small cintainer
10586FEF-923D-4577-A2B2-4E53327E519C.jpeg
7002A077-F427-4C1E-9450-D1933B089371.jpeg
61A548B2-074D-43A0-990C-EF2EB2CD29CA.jpeg

the last plant I grew in this pot in this same soil was a GG. in true no till fashion, I planted the same strain right next to the chopped stem. She will really have to book it to reach the splendor of the previous tennant, but she seems eager to try. She is an interesting plant to watch grow,

A18B9C59-8BEC-426E-A2A3-C145F01D299B.jpeg
811C23BD-CA2C-44D8-B70D-DA501F5FBFDE.jpeg
FEC37878-78CB-42EB-BA58-5DC92A840862.jpeg

Its been way too long since I updated with what’s happening in the cabinet. Sorry about that. I take pics with the intention of updating, but just don’t follow through with the post! Lol!

The plants are doing great. Really easy and straight forward growing with this organic soil. I just have to keep the soil from drying out. Since I am working from home, that’s been no problem. I just give the pots a little water each day, rather than soak every three days. I find that with this grow style, you should avoid too much of a wet-dry cycle, and keep the moisture level as consistent as possible. That’s why SIPs work so well. For these pots, I am the SIP!
:smoking:

I gave each the DSD and PS a top dressing of BAS craft blend and BAS Buildaflower compost mix, and I just water from there. I may give them so,e compost tea next week, but don’t know if they need anything, even the 1 gallon seems to be providing what the plant needs in mid flower. The top dress should bring them home nicely.

She started flowering at Day 21, so she’s been at it for four weeks already. She isn’t a tall plant, but the colas are stacking nicely, and really fattening up now. She won’t be 6 ounces like the GG I just grew, but I think she can be a decent yielder. We shall see.

She has a sweet fruity creamy funk that I find intoxicating, I am looking forward to this powerful hybrid!

View attachment 1279600View attachment 1279601View attachment 1279602View attachment 1279603

This plant is in a 1 gallon pot. I wanted to experiment to see the smallest container that I can grow using my organic soil style without too many modifications. I found the solo cup just doesn’t work for this style. The 1gallon seems to be the ticket. I am looking forward to trying a ROC strain to see what all the hype is about.

I think I should get a decent sample with this plant. Nothing crazy yield wise, but I wasn’t expecting that with the small cintainer
View attachment 1279604View attachment 1279605View attachment 1279606

the last plant I grew in this pot in this same soil was a GG. in true no till fashion, I planted the same strain right next to the chopped stem. She will really have to book it to reach the splendor of the previous tennant, but she seems eager to try. She is an interesting plant to watch grow,

View attachment 1279607View attachment 1279608View attachment 1279609
This is something I've noticed in organic soil if I saturate it like not to run off but close to that it slows down growth significantly as opposed to under watering I honestly think most including myself over water I remember reading something like a 5gal pot should only get a half gallon of water or something to that effect which makes sense and is exactly wat ur saying with the sips cool to notice lil things which turn out to be a thing that makes a large difference so cool.

This is something I've noticed in organic soil if I saturate it like not to run off but close to that it slows down growth significantly as opposed to under watering I honestly think most including myself over water I remember reading something like a 5gal pot should only get a half gallon of water or something to that effect which makes sense and is exactly wat ur saying with the sips cool to notice lil things which turn out to be a thing that makes a large difference so cool.
I FULLY watered my 7gal bags today for the first time with the girls. The Biggest reason was too fully innoculate the whole pot with compost tea and Recharge. I added some worms to the 'small' pots this time. I gave them some top dressing they can eat and will top off with some Timothy hay for increased moisture retention on top layers, mostly for the worms benefit. I'm gonna mist with plain water on the surface to keep the very top in good shape for the worms. And then do my main watering by a combo of pot weight and moisture probe.
You guys think that will work well?
If you guys have CO2 usage, I'd appreciate some input on it on today's update post in my grow thread in my sig.

Yes, exactly. Before this whole COVID thing I traveled a lot for work. I would often be gone for three or even four days. On those occasions, I would soak the pots, and then put the fabric pots in a saucer with water to give them a bit of a reservoir. When I returned, everything was always dried, but plants were always okay. I never could get anywhere close to my DWC yields that way. It wasn’t until I could just give a little water everyday that I started to see bigger organic soil grows. So, I am a believer too.

I FULLY watered my 7gal bags today for the first time with the girls. The Biggest reason was too fully innoculate the whole pot with compost tea and Recharge. I added some worms to the 'small' pots this time. I gave them some top dressing they can eat and will top off with some Timothy hay for increased moisture retention on top layers, mostly for the worms benefit. I'm gonna mist with plain water on the surface to keep the very top in good shape for the worms. And then do my main watering by a combo of pot weight and moisture probe.
You guys think that will work well?
If you guys have CO2 usage, I'd appreciate some input on it on today's update post in my grow thread in my sig.

I think that’s a sound plan, Bill. I think you can dial in the moisture levels pretty good that way.

Late flower
Barney's Do-Si-Dos Auto - Day 57
RocBudInc Purple Scoops - Day 50
Barney's Gorilla Glue Auto - Day 38

Time for a quick update. I think this grow has confirmed that autos finish quicker on a 24 hour light schedule. I am seeing aboit 10% amber trichs on the Do-si-dos at day 57, and the Purple Scoops is already fully cloudy at day 50! I will be harvesting the older plant in a couple days before day 60, which will be a new record for me. That record will be broken with the Purple Scoops in the 1 gallon pot. I think the smaller pot sped up ten development even more.

Barney's Do-Si-Dos Auto
This plant is rushing to the finish line. it seems that she is in a hurry to share that luscious bouquet of sweet skunkiness that I am getting each time I touch a bud. She isn’t a big plant, but has plenty of dense buds, so she should yield decently. I am expecting at least 4 ounces from her. I never tried this strain but the smoke reports I have read has been out of the world. If I don’t post for a while, you know I am loving it!

F0B5572D-736E-47E8-9271-D7DF3B08C254.jpeg
D71070F1-BB8E-4152-BD2F-EAAC7BC0D5FA.jpeg
60C3B22D-E53A-4DA2-AE54-FB8D45032D12.jpeg
AD5D5632-0156-43B6-BB6B-2D5D945AD2A1.jpeg
00BE90AA-C238-46E7-A06C-C8BA543499A2.jpeg

RocBudInc Purple Scoops

Tried this out in a one gallon since I wanted to try this new strain. She will be the fastest plant I ever grew. She will nit make it past the next week, so will be harvested before Day 57. She won’t be a huge yielder, but that’s not why I grew her in this small pot. I will get a chance to enjoy and try a new strain and see if I want to grow it in a larger pot one day in the near future. Indoor real estate is scarce!

1B688B83-7EF4-4C38-A0E9-C72CB46F7636.jpeg
82D4FABA-EEB1-40DA-8618-018525DD77CE.jpeg
FED4F326-A5E8-400F-B87E-83913C8C81E3.jpeg

Barney's Gorilla Glue Auto

Just like her seed packet sister, this plant is impressive. The last one yielded 6 ounces, and this seems just as eager to deliver a yield like that, when I compare their growth rate. After this plant is harvested, I will be planting another in the same pot. With the awesome job that Barney’s did with their version of the GG#4, which has been my favorite strain for the past decade. It is simply the best version of the strain that I have tried. I think I will always have one in my cabinet. What a great job Barney’s did with this one.

0782E628-0B58-4F93-BB63-F6AC36733FB5.jpeg
91ED6D2D-9D57-4648-A359-CF69DF8541EE.jpeg

Cheers, and happy growing... and smoking!

Back