Iriee Vibez Grows With Loving Soil

Lovely work as always Iriee, that Do Si Do is a beautiful girl!!!
You Guys doing this living soil lark (@hecno and @WildBill included) are magicians... proper growers with real skills.... I could NEVER grow a plant using just water! I bet the smoke is just perfect!

The Barny's Gorilla glue sounds like a winner and the Do-si-dos look sweet. :d5: I am curious about the Rocbudinc Purple scoops growing in the 1 gallon. I just finished a 1 gallon photo BB#3 grow that I thought would probably be marginal due to the smaller grow vessel. But it turned out better than expected. Hope your Purple scoops turns out as well. Looking great:pass:

Lovely work as always Iriee, that Do Si Do is a beautiful girl!!!
You Guys doing this living soil lark (@hecno and @WildBill included) are magicians... proper growers with real skills.... I could NEVER grow a plant using just water! I bet the smoke is just perfect!

Thanks for the kind words, Teetee, but you don’t give yourself enough credit. You, my friend, could grow in any style you choose. One of the best here!

I have come to find that the quality of organically grown weed is just as good (and some will say better) than nuts grows. Where this style can’t compete is raising monsters like you are used to growing.
Cheers, man!

The Barny's Gorilla glue sounds like a winner and the Do-si-dos look sweet. :d5: I am curious about the Rocbudinc Purple scoops growing in the 1 gallon. I just finished a 1 gallon photo BB#3 grow that I thought would probably be marginal due to the smaller grow vessel. But it turned out better than expected. Hope your Purple scoops turns out as well. Looking great:pass:

Thanks Hornet! Yeah, their GG is the best version of my favorite strain. Gotta make sure I always have some beans. Want to always keep one in the cabinet.

The purple scoops is about a week away. I don’t think it will yield much, but what’s there is dense and frosty, and smells like somesort of fuel cake. Lol! So I should be able to really taste her. I like the 1 gallon for that purpose. How much did yours yield?

Thanks Hornet! Yeah, their GG is the best version of my favorite strain. Gotta make sure I always have some beans. Want to always keep one in the cabinet.

The purple scoops is about a week away. I don’t think it will yield much, but what’s there is dense and frosty, and smells like somesort of fuel cake. Lol! So I should be able to really taste her. I like the 1 gallon for that purpose. How much did yours yield?
I have not weighed it yet but I will guesstomate about 2 ounces of very dense buds. They are tasty and potent. I did bottom feed/water more than top. You eluded to the real estate savings and that is real. A short plant works well a tall plant could have tipping issues

I have not weighed it yet but I will guesstomate about 2 ounces of very dense buds. They are tasty and potent. I did bottom feed/water more than top. You eluded to the real estate savings and that is real. A short plant works well a tall plant could have tipping issues

That’s a great sized yield, Hornet. I would be happy with that going forward. I think the Purple scoops may be half that. Good to know that they can yield better. I may have a small pheno. I haven’t decide what J will put in the small pot when I harvest the PS. Decisions decisions.

Back