Iriee Vibez Grows With Loving Soil

Today , This is fun . :thumbsup:
DSC_0043.JPG
DSC_0044.JPG

Now the hard part starts . :thumbsup:

RQS Honey Cream Dried
The RQS Honey Cream was as fast as promised. She was ready at day 93, and only 6 weeks of flowering. She was showing 10% amber, and the calyx were also telling me it was time. After trimming and cutting the buds away all stems and stalks, she has a dry weight of 180 grams, or 6.3 ounces. Somehow I thought she was going to yield alot more. But I cant have a shorter plant and have those monster yields. All my outdoor plants were germinated in the last week of June, to limit veg time. I just allowed myself to dream about possibly getting a lot more out of her. Okay, if she is 6 ounces and my biggest, I am looking at maybe 4 for each of the others. Still will be a decent haul.

I did give it a precure taste, and liked what I had. It smells sweet and already gives that same taste. The high is mellow in the head, and heavy in the body. Very functional, as you can see by me writing this post. It is a very strong weed, though. I am happy with 6 ounces of this for sure!

G Zkittlez dried - 2.jpg
G Zkittlez dried - 1.jpg
G Zkittlez dried - 4.jpg
G Zkittlez dried - 3.jpg
G Zkittlez dried - 6.jpg

:clapper: :clapper: Mighty fine looks buds mate . :thumbsup:

if I recall, it was your recommendation that I grow the Honey Cream over Buddha’s Gift. nice call! I sure am enjoying the high tonight, and it’s before the cure. Nice tasty weed it is.

Looking good @Iriee Vibez

You've got me wondering if I could get away with an earthbox in a greenhouse in my back garden next year.

How does an earthbox compare to an autopot?

Cheers
Qb

Looking good @Iriee Vibez

You've got me wondering if I could get away with an earthbox in a greenhouse in my back garden next year.

How does an earthbox compare to an autopot?

Cheers
Qb

Hey QB! I love growing organically with an EarthBox. It has been the simplest, most trouble free and rewarding style I have tried thus far. I don’t know too much about the auto pot, but doubt one can handle 2 cubic feet of soil like the EarthBox can. All that medium at perfect moisture level makes for happy soil and plants. Also protects against a lot that can go wrong in smaller pots where one has to monitor ph and ppms and stuff like that. I can’t tell you when the last time was I used a meter of any kind.

Back