Iriee Vibez Grows With Loving Soil

That sounds like an awesome strain. Fitz! I love a heavy indica for just that. What’s her parentage? Got pics?
Northern Lights grown long is basically a warm and pleasant paralysis :jointman:

Northern Lights grown long is basically a warm and pleasant paralysis :jointman:

That’s a classic, Faux! Haven’t enjoyed that in a very long time, have never grown one. Which breeder would you say best captures the original in an auto?

Hi mate Happy New Year. You look like youve been busy. Very impressed.

Im very close to starting a new grow myself but ive ran out of some of the biotabs amendments and im a bit skint to buy them just now. Ive found a promising dry amendment for a lot cheaper but can't find anyone who has used it. Do you think it looks good?

Was going to use these supplements along with biotabs and silicium flash in biobizz light mix.

Cheers
Qb

Im very close to starting a new grow myself but ive ran out of some of the biotabs amendments and im a bit skint to buy them just now. Ive found a promising dry amendment for a lot cheaper but can't find anyone who has used it. Do you think it looks good?

Was going to use these supplements along with biotabs and silicium flash in biobizz light mix.

Cheers
Qb
Were you going to make new media or just reamend your old?

That’s a classic, Faux! Haven’t enjoyed that in a very long time, have never grown one. Which breeder would you say best captures the original in an auto?
Haven't grown any other than Royal Queen buddy so I couldn't say whose is best. Would certainly vouch for the potency of this one, and the smell in the closet took me back. NL was all we could get back in the day (well that and some awful rotten skunk sometimes).
I don't know if people get bored of the classics or something but I sure don't :smoking:

Haven't grown any other than Royal Queen buddy so I couldn't say whose is best. Would certainly vouch for the potency of this one, and the smell in the closet took me back. NL was all we could get back in the day (well that and some awful rotten skunk sometimes).
I don't know if people get bored of the classics or something but I sure don't :smoking:

Right on! Well, it just so happens that I have a single RQS Northern Lights Auto that I have been sitting on for years. I think it has moved up in the queue based on this! Will keep you posted!

Cheers
Qb

Looks like some good natural stuff there, QB. I don’t know about Biobizz, but seems like you can amend the soil with this stuff alone. Seems to have everything I can think of.

Looks like some good natural stuff there, QB. I don’t know about Biobizz, but seems like you can amend the soil with this stuff alone. Seems to have everything I can think of.
Thanks mate. I'll buy it soon and get started again.

Cheers
Qb

Back