Iriee Vibez Grows With Loving Soil

I realize that I didn’t post any pre harvest pics of the gorilla glue. She was such a special plant that I want to do that now. Here she is at Day 60, a few days before I started the partial harvest. I loved it so much that I started another seed right away.
2D7111EA-4413-4BE6-BA1A-5D4FC24E5BC3.jpeg
59923475-1170-41B9-94F6-1E755112FAE2.jpeg
C16E6717-C8D8-478B-B000-7758868539BE.jpeg
A79ABAB7-F6B1-4D33-8D20-2A54665EF043.jpeg
9EB1680B-EF74-47A9-A324-4F556071DA2A.jpeg

Happy Holidays, AFN! I hope everyone is doing well going into 2021!

It's been pretty hectic with everything going on these days, so In haven't updated much. I am not complaining because I am well medicated with the Gorilla Glue I harvested in two parts. She yielded 181 grams of dried buds, not counting the larf and shake, so easily the best yielding auto plant since I started growing organically. I was so impressed by her that I planted another Barney's Farm GG seed right next to the stalk I harvested.

This weed is strong and makes me feel warm inside, in a nice relaxing way. It tastes like pine and citrus, which is traditionally GG flavors. And like I said, I have to put out a joint three quarters of the way through, unless I want to get really baked. I will always try to keep this breeder's version of my favorite strain around. I am very happy with both the quality and quantity.

View attachment 1271443View attachment 1271444View attachment 1271445View attachment 1271446View attachment 1271447View attachment 1271448View attachment 1271449
That looks really nice great job bro glad to hear she did so well for you that's awaome can't wait to see the next 1 brovo

That looks really nice great job bro glad to hear she did so well for you that's awaome can't wait to see the next 1 brovo

Thanks Fitz!

I really am enjoying this one, Bill! Smoking it has definitely slowed down my update posting frequency! Lol! I recommend highly!:pass:
My GG is my nighty smoke now. My Gelato is my wakey bakey and all dayey smoke. The only downside of the gelato is I can get side tracked on something I'm interested with or want to know more about when I'm surfing. And then it's hard to stop if I'm learning something. That's good, but sometimes I need to be doing something else. LOL!

My GG is my nighty smoke now. My Gelato is my wakey bakey and all dayey smoke. The only downside of the gelato is I can get side tracked on something I'm interested with or want to know more about when I'm surfing. And then it's hard to stop if I'm learning something. That's good, but sometimes I need to be doing something else. LOL!

That Gelato sounds fun! I like a 60/40 sativa hybrid for the day. Sounds like yours is right there. I have a 17 day old Rocbud Purple Scoops going, which has gelato as a parent. Hoping she hits right there when finished.

Yeah, I find if I smoke a little too much of the GG, it is nightly night! Have to take it easy when smoking during the day, but it works then too!

That Gelato sounds fun! I like a 60/40 sativa hybrid for the day. Sounds like yours is right there. I have a 17 day old Rocbud Purple Scoops going, which has gelato as a parent. Hoping she hits right there when finished.

Yeah, I find if I smoke a little too much of the GG, it is nightly night! Have to take it easy when smoking during the day, but it works then too!
I'll use the GG if, I start to feel a bit "racy" from the gelato.......or just a bit of my CBD oil.

Those are the best really glad to hear it has the same effects for you, @Iriee Vibez I've got a strain like that mine is just such a heavy indica it's like taking opiates about 60min to 90min it really hits u and u have a hard time reading or anything that requires concentration and lack of movement bc u will start nodding off lol great night cap not the best wake and bake unless u want to go back to sleep.

Those are the best really glad to hear it has the same effects for you, @Iriee Vibez I've got a strain like that mine is just such a heavy indica it's like taking opiates about 60min to 90min it really hits u and u have a hard time reading or anything that requires concentration and lack of movement bc u will start nodding off lol great night cap not the best wake and bake unless u want to go back to sleep.

That sounds like an awesome strain. Fitz! I love a heavy indica for just that. What’s her parentage? Got pics?

Back