Iriee Vibez Grows With Loving Soil

His son said he passed away not long after his last post. I was wondering where he was, so I searched and found out what his son said on his profile page.
I really like him!

Isn’t that a bitch. I will miss him. Damn.

His son said he passed away not long after his last post. I was wondering where he was, so I searched and found out what his son said on his profile page.
I really like him!
That sucks hate to hear that any way but Damn. Well send some good vibes and karma there family's way and my thoughts are with them .

Barney’s Wedding Cake Auto - Day 63
Barney's Gorilla Glue Auto - Day 41

One week later and the plants are still chugging along. I topdressed all of them with some bat guano and other good amendments to make sure the soil is rich with nutrients as the plant go through the critical flowering stage. I also gave them a foliar spray with fish hydrolysate, and they all seem to love that. Of course, I was very light with the Wedding Cake. Don't want to risk any rot or mold on her at this stage. Overall, this has been a boring grow, but I enjoy those the best.

Barney’s Wedding Cake Auto
She just continues to fatten up everyday. I used to worry about her being able to yield an ounce, but I am not worried about that. I am thinking 2-3 ounce range, which isn't bad considering how early she started to flower (Day 21). So she has been flowering for 6 weeks so far. I expect another week or two. She still has some quite a few white pistils, so I haven't even checked trichomes yet.

Wedding Cake 62,51,40 - 3.jpg
Wedding Cake 62,51,40 - 5.jpg
Wedding Cake 62,51,40 - 1.jpg
Wedding Cake 62,51,40 - 4.jpg
Wedding Cake 62,51,40 - 6.jpg

She smells like sugary creamy funk. Sticky icky goodness! I can't wait to try this strain again, and especially buds grown by yours truly!

Barney's Gorilla Glue Auto

This girl is really something to see. The perfect structure for packing on some serious bud weight. So far she has been doing her part. She is thirsty and can drink a couple gallons a day now. I guess she needs all that with all those developing buds. She really loved the foliar spray. I could almost see the leaves dance when I sprayed them. I really enjoy watching this plant. She has some development every day. Very interesting!

Wedding Cake 62,51,40 - 11.jpg
Wedding Cake 62,51,40 - 8.jpg
Wedding Cake 62,51,40 - 12.jpg
Wedding Cake 62,51,40 - 13.jpg

Dinafem Cookies (1 gallon) - 52 Days

The little Dinafem is trying hard to give me a little more than a joint, and it looks like she just may. I did some defoliating and was pleasantly surprised at the size of the little buds in the plant. Lets she what she can do in a couple weeks. I am also looking forward to finally trying this strain. Heard a lot about it. If it is everything they say, I will grow one in a bigger pot.

Wedding Cake 62,51,40 - 14.jpg

Thats this week's update. Getting real close with the Wedding Cake. I am hoping she is ready by next week. If so, I will post harvest pics next.

Cheers all! :pass:

Barney’s Wedding Cake Auto - Day 63
Barney's Gorilla Glue Auto - Day 41

One week later and the plants are still chugging along. I topdressed all of them with some bat guano and other good amendments to make sure the soil is rich with nutrients as the plant go through the critical flowering stage. I also gave them a foliar spray with fish hydrolysate, and they all seem to love that. Of course, I was very light with the Wedding Cake. Don't want to risk any rot or mold on her at this stage. Overall, this has been a boring grow, but I enjoy those the best.

Barney’s Wedding Cake Auto
She just continues to fatten up everyday. I used to worry about her being able to yield an ounce, but I am not worried about that. I am thinking 2-3 ounce range, which isn't bad considering how early she started to flower (Day 21). So she has been flowering for 6 weeks so far. I expect another week or two. She still has some quite a few white pistils, so I haven't even checked trichomes yet.

View attachment 1258998View attachment 1258999View attachment 1259005View attachment 1259007View attachment 1259008

She smells like sugary creamy funk. Sticky icky goodness! I can't wait to try this strain again, and especially buds grown by yours truly!

Barney's Gorilla Glue Auto

This girl is really something to see. The perfect structure for packing on some serious bud weight. So far she has been doing her part. She is thirsty and can drink a couple gallons a day now. I guess she needs all that with all those developing buds. She really loved the foliar spray. I could almost see the leaves dance when I sprayed them. I really enjoy watching this plant. She has some development every day. Very interesting!

View attachment 1259002View attachment 1259000View attachment 1259003View attachment 1259011

Dinafem Cookies (1 gallon) - 52 Days

The little Dinafem is trying hard to give me a little more than a joint, and it looks like she just may. I did some defoliating and was pleasantly surprised at the size of the little buds in the plant. Lets she what she can do in a couple weeks. I am also looking forward to finally trying this strain. Heard a lot about it. If it is everything they say, I will grow one in a bigger pot.

View attachment 1259004

Thats this week's update. Getting real close with the Wedding Cake. I am hoping she is ready by next week. If so, I will post harvest pics next.

Cheers all! :pass:
They all look great and your right that gorilla is very well stacked. Can't wait to here smoke reports ect, keep up the great work looks like your more dialed than you though earlier in grow sending good vibes and karma.

They all look great and your right that gorilla is very well stacked. Can't wait to here smoke reports ect, keep up the great work looks like your more dialed than you though earlier in grow sending good vibes and karma.

Hey Fitz, thanks man. I will happily give a smoke report! Looking forward to it. Yeah, it’s a bit easier to keep the environment tuned in during the fall grows. Summer is just too hot here. I used to be able to overcome when. Used DWC with a water chiller. I also think my. Hours of light schedule is helping with flower development speed. It will be interesting to confirm that.

Thanks for the karma, brother. It’s working!

:vibes::cools:

That Gorilla Glue is sure a sativa leaning girl. Very nice!

Thanks Bill. You know this is the first I though of that. You are right. GG could go the whole spectrum from indica leaning to sativa. It’s great to watch this one, and will be even better to taste for Christmas!

Thanks Bill. You know this is the first I though of that. You are right. GG could go the whole spectrum from indica leaning to sativa. It’s great to watch this one, and will be even better to taste for Christmas!
I do think it;s gonna be quite good! Considering what it's in, QUITE good!:headbang:

Back