Iriee Vibez Grows With Loving Soil

Hey Fitz. I just know that my best yielder all started flowering in mid 30’s. Those 10 days of vegging makes a huge difference in size and yield. Yeah, VPD matters a lot, as I know I can forget about big yielder during my summer indoor grows. But in fall, I can dial that in, so not sure. Something else. Maybe my soil is too hot? Don’t know.
I'm sure it's something you will figure out sooner than later I'm sure if that much and either way the quality looks great and that's the harder part

that’s a farmer for you. Always looking to build on the last harvest! How is that Gelato treating ya?
It's really good! It's a very good Wake N Bake and really long lasting.After a couple hours, just don't sit still after eating. It will sneak on you. I've been comfortable most of the day, despite being woken up with pain. It's a nice even high. Pinene is a bit strong, but it's in a grove bag now. I expect the other smells to come out more....like the sweet creamy smell she had before the chop. Should be a pretty tasty bud once fully cured. My neighbor keeps asking about it. I told her a few moments ago that she would get a sample when it's cured, but I'll just get the humidity stable and give her a sample. She says it's her fav.
We'll see how she likes "Gelato WB 2020"

It's really good! It's a very good Wake N Bake and really long lasting.After a couple hours, just don't sit still after eating. It will sneak on you. I've been comfortable most of the day, despite being woken up with pain. It's a nice even high. Pinene is a bit strong, but it's in a grove bag now. I expect the other smells to come out more....like the sweet creamy smell she had before the chop. Should be a pretty tasty bud once fully cured. My neighbor keeps asking about it. I told her a few moments ago that she would get a sample when it's cured, but I'll just get the humidity stable and give her a sample. She says it's her fav.
We'll see how she likes "Gelato WB 2020"

Damn, that sounds good. Lucky neighbor!

Barney’s Wedding Cake Auto - Day 56
Barney's Gorilla Glue Auto - Day 34

Ten days since the last update, and the plants are chugging along. I made a change in the lighting schedule since then, and I am really happy with the way the plants have responded. I increased to 23 hours lights on from 20. If temps allow, I want to try this from the beginning next run.

I will top dress with compost and dry amendments tomorrow, and that should keep them happy. No deficiencies or issues so far.

Wedding Cake
Her buds have just exploded with the new light schedule. I also think she grew a little vertically too. Buds have a sweet floral hint with a bit of funk. Really nice.
016E70AE-9E05-44D2-878F-CA0357A6CDAA.jpeg
6ADA50F0-45BC-4413-8136-B0DF4DB7CB02.jpeg
CE0947BA-1244-4D52-81BC-ED44084CA87E.jpeg

Gorilla Glue

Now this plant is really gone nuts wince I increased the lights. She started off as nothing special, but at Day 34, she has the structure that I like my autos to have. Should be a decent plant if she continues like this.

2B41A619-959E-400D-A341-3D766D7021DB.jpeg
7430659A-5473-44E3-A2D6-3DB84E0458F4.jpeg

Dinafem Cookies

Even the little stunted Cookies in the 1 gallon pot is starting to respond at Day 45. Now, instead of being only 1 blunt worth of weed, she may be 2.
47B02CC3-2884-4593-A22F-1277F95C8664.jpeg
5C43DD0E-3E38-49A6-B0D7-C1B68AFAB05C.jpeg

Back