Iriee Vibez Grows With Loving Soil

Have you done any topping on that there GG dude? My autos have similar structure and size I think, topped, trained, maxed out around 40cm tall from the soil. I like them but they're pretty dinky!

Have you done any topping on that there GG dude? My autos have similar structure and size I think, topped, trained, maxed out around 40cm tall from the soil. I like them but they're pretty dinky!

I topped her once with no training. When does your flower usually start. Mine have been less than 25 in all cases.

Barney's Wedding Cake Auto - Day 46
Barney's Gorilla Glue Auto - Day 24

The plants are zooming along. I have to figure out what it is about my environment or soil that shortens the veg time and pushes plants to flower as quick as possible. The wedding cake was flowering at Day 22 and the Gorilla Glue is flowering already at Day 24. This has happened every single time since I switched to organic soil growing. I mean it’s not all bad, because my Indoor auto plants have been ready to harvest at 60-65 days almost every time.

I will give them another top dress this weekend, but apart from that, just water.

Wedding Cake

She is small but she has lots of bud sites. If they stack and fatten up, she may be a respectable yielder. I love this strain and will be happy for a little, but hoping she still surprises in these next few weeks.

View attachment 1252956View attachment 1252957View attachment 1252958View attachment 1252959

Gorilla Glue

Slow down, girl! Why are you in such a hurry? Let’s get some branches and height before you flower!

View attachment 1252960View attachment 1252961

Cookies Auto

My one gallon pot plant is at day 35 now, in the first week of flowering. I think the next one will be a much better attempt since I wouldn’t transplant from the solo cup, but plant the seed directly.

View attachment 1252962View attachment 1252963
I will say since I've switched I will say the ratio of nutes available within pot needs to not be to high as I've found less is more which is how I ended up with the 1 or 2 times top dressing right before stretch about a wk before 10 days and about 1wk or 2wks after stretch stops. The hotter pots seem to look fine but don't preform aswell also ive had large plants that show sex by day 13 to 16 and most are 70days or less so it's most likely not this, I will say your grows look good now I'm not sure wat ur average yield for example 2oz is almost always wat I get but I've gotten 1.25oz to 4.5oz all out of a 2.5liter pot but @ all different times of year so there are some big difference in numbers for me which I believe is vdp related.

Hey Fitz. I just know that my best yielder all started flowering in mid 30’s. Those 10 days of vegging makes a huge difference in size and yield. Yeah, VPD matters a lot, as I know I can forget about big yielder during my summer indoor grows. But in fall, I can dial that in, so not sure. Something else. Maybe my soil is too hot? Don’t know.

Yeah...........But think of the possibilities! LOL!
Earth Boxes will be interesting. :eyebrows: :eyebrows:

edit.........I'm vaping some of the gelato at the moment. :baked:

that’s a farmer for you. Always looking to build on the last harvest! How is that Gelato treating ya?

I topped her once with no training. When does your flower usually start. Mine have been less than 25 in all cases.
Much the same I believe, pistils and stretch noticeable around 25 days when counting from true leaves. 25 from seed wouldn't be worth the trouble :haha:

Back