Iriee Vibez Grows With Loving Soil

I have a small humidifier and dehumidifier that I willl put directly in the cabinet depending on what the RH is doing. My cabinet is in am uninsulated garage, so I have no other option. I suppose even if I did, I would still place the humidity control within the tent, as it is just much less of a space to regulate. I would imagine that you would have to create much more dramatic humidity shifts if the humidifier was in the grow room and not the tent, just to have the same impact on RH within the tent.
Your right and wat you look @ is how many pints/liters an HR it is which tell you how much it pulls

Hey Faux, thanks brother. Reminds me to update later! I do know biobizz is supposed to be organic and should feed the microbes in the soil similarly to what I am doing. I am not sure about the store brand veg formula. You want to be careful to make sure it is compatible, or it will be working against you in building up the soil. I don’t even take up the rootball anymore. I just plant the seed right next to the stalk that I harvested and chopped. But yeah, you can pull the rootball up and plant a new seed in the soil. I might recommend a small pocket of tamer soil just in case it’s too hot for the seed and young seedling.

Cheers, brother! :pass:
:pass: Alright thanks man, I'll have a couple of goes replanting into the mix. Will save some pennies if it works out :smoking:
It will take some faith to feel that a pot of bagged soil mix and bottled nutes will harbour life like in a true garden compost. But it's as good as it's gonna get for now :smiley1:

Barney's Wedding Cake Auto - Day 40
Barney's Gorilla Glue Auto - Day 18

Thanks God for these plants during these crazy times!

First up, the Wedding Cake was a really early flowerer, so there was not much time to veg and for her to get some size. I did train her a bit to maximize the yield, but she will not be a record breaker for sure. I am hoping she has another week of stretch in her! I cant complain though, she has been problem free and looks like she wants to deliver something good!:smoking:

Wedding Cake 40 - 1.jpg

The Gorilla Glue looks great at Day 18. She is really responding well to the topping I did last week. Since then, I have just did a little leaf tucking to try to get those lowers some light.

Wedding Cake 40 - 2.jpg

I gave up on the organic solo cup challenge, and moved it to a 1 gallon pot. I think the transfer wasnt the best thing, and the plant is stunted a bit. She flowered without much growth, so she wont be anything special from a yield perspective. Maybe the buddage is special though. Lets see what happens.

Wedding Cake 40 - 3.jpg

Barney's Wedding Cake Auto - Day 40
Barney's Gorilla Glue Auto - Day 18

Thanks God for these plants during these crazy times!

First up, the Wedding Cake was a really early flowerer, so there was not much time to veg and for her to get some size. I did train her a bit to maximize the yield, but she will not be a record breaker for sure. I am hoping she has another week of stretch in her! I cant complain though, she has been problem free and looks like she wants to deliver something good!:smoking:

View attachment 1250927

The Gorilla Glue looks great at Day 18. She is really responding well to the topping I did last week. Since then, I have just did a little leaf tucking to try to get those lowers some light.

View attachment 1250928

I gave up on the organic solo cup challenge, and moved it to a 1 gallon pot. I think the transfer wasnt the best thing, and the plant is stunted a bit. She flowered without much growth, so she wont be anything special from a yield perspective. Maybe the buddage is special though. Lets see what happens.

View attachment 1250926
looking super as usual growbro :d5::bong:

Hi @Iriee Vibez. Great growing skills and interesting strains.

Enjoying following along. It's keeping me going during my growing hiatus and giving me inspiration. Think I may start using some smaller pots after my next grow using the autopot system with a tray the full footprint of my growdrobe. Don't know if it'll work but I'm willing to experiment.

Qb

Thanks Henry! Do you have a journal going? Wouldnt mind taking a look.
Yes bro I'm in the new growers bit and it's called Gorilla girl ( I thought it was a journal a strain). I'm inept but keen - I got FB Strawberry pie LST, DP Critical Orange Punch topped and trained, SS Purple Amnesia half manifold+LST, BS Stardawg 1 manifold+LST, GB Lemon pie just defoliation and an FB Zkittlez inna wellie!

Back