Iriee Vibez Grows With Loving Soil

Looking super duper bro, nice job .... My buddy did similar thing and thought 3 gallon cloth pot would do as he said “almost as food” in smaller pot - that was in June (photos) ..... now he realizes the 3 gal didn’t even do 1/2 as good .... Similar experience myself when I figured extra space so let’s stick in this 3 gallon - waste of time .....

One suggestion and you have probably figured this out already but you wanna mound sil up over top of EB so as to provide even more soil but also help shed rain water off mulch cover ....

enjoy the fruits of your labor, super fine specimens- solid job.

Hey MOB, my earthboxes are for the outdoor season only, unfortunately. I only have a 2x2 cabinet for indoor, so have to stick to small containers, if I want to try more than one strain at a time. I know I won’t grow any monsters in 3 gallon, but if I optimize environment, and the strain supports, I could get 3-5 ounces per. I am using a 1 Gallon this round and see if I can get a decent small plant from that. If that works, maybe I will try a couple more. All about the experiment, right?

Hey MOB, my earthboxes are for the outdoor season only, unfortunately. I only have a 2x2 cabinet for indoor, so have to stick to small containers, if I want to try more than one strain at a time. I know I won’t grow any monsters in 3 gallon, but if I optimize environment, and the strain supports, I could get 3-5 ounces per. I am using a 1 Gallon this round and see if I can get a decent small plant from that. If that works, maybe I will try a couple more. All about the experiment, right?
You should hit those numbers no problem I hit 4oz in 2 and 3gal pots on average and I'm far from dialed in , also I think you got a odd blue dream pheno/ or the light caused the lack of density as I've got both sativa and indica pheno that sativa one is crazy hungry and is in a 1gal it should put out 3oz or more and my indica one will be 4oz min in a 2gal. I excited for you for this run and will certainly be watching closely as Barney's mephisto and Dutch passion were the first breeders I ran for autos.

You should hit those numbers no problem I hit 4oz in 2 and 3gal pots on average and I'm far from dialed in , also I think you got a odd blue dream pheno/ or the light caused the lack of density as I've got both sativa and indica pheno that sativa one is crazy hungry and is in a 1gal it should put out 3oz or more and my indica one will be 4oz min in a 2gal. I excited for you for this run and will certainly be watching closely as Barney's mephisto and Dutch passion were the first breeders I ran for autos.

Yeah, I think the number of hours of direct sunlight affected her. I will correct next year. The thing with those Earthboxes is, they stay where you start. Damn things are heavy when loaded. I want to say that I love the high from this Blue Dream. Nice sativa leaning hybrid type high. Very potent. Just wish it yielded better!

Important to mound before putting cover on per Earthbox

8DC93B1E-9B16-41BC-91E7-E5C3785E0A90.jpeg

What's up Iriee your younglings already have the patented healthy glow your plants always seem to have :smoking: you're all indoors for winter now?
I have some organics qns to hit you with if you don't mind!
I've bought some organic soil and liquid fertilisers (biobizz light mix, fish mix and bio bloom plus a store brand veg formula), does this sort of growing foster the same sort of microbial activity as in home soils? And would it be fine to lift one root mass out from this soil and plant into it again? I don't think growing this way will have a truly organic feel to it like in the garden and I don't know if I should treat it the same, if you get me :D
Cheers dude keep slaying it :smokeit: :peace:

What's up Iriee your younglings already have the patented healthy glow your plants always seem to have :smoking: you're all indoors for winter now?
I have some organics qns to hit you with if you don't mind!
I've bought some organic soil and liquid fertilisers (biobizz light mix, fish mix and bio bloom plus a store brand veg formula), does this sort of growing foster the same sort of microbial activity as in home soils? And would it be fine to lift one root mass out from this soil and plant into it again? I don't think growing this way will have a truly organic feel to it like in the garden and I don't know if I should treat it the same, if you get me :D
Cheers dude keep slaying it :smokeit: :peace:

Hey Faux, thanks brother. Reminds me to update later! I do know biobizz is supposed to be organic and should feed the microbes in the soil similarly to what I am doing. I am not sure about the store brand veg formula. You want to be careful to make sure it is compatible, or it will be working against you in building up the soil. I don’t even take up the rootball anymore. I just plant the seed right next to the stalk that I harvested and chopped. But yeah, you can pull the rootball up and plant a new seed in the soil. I might recommend a small pocket of tamer soil just in case it’s too hot for the seed and young seedling.

Cheers, brother! :pass:

All indoors for the fall and winter grows.
Speaking of winter grows, I know my environment will be low in humidity. During the seedling and veg stage, do you put your humidifier in the tent or just the grow room? I guess in my case it really doesn't matter, although I think my exhaust fan will be running at very low speed to no speed if I choose to use CO2 at times. I'd rather not have something else inside the tent, but if I use CO2, I don't see how it can keep it stable with the humidifier just in the grow room.....large walk in closet. When not using CO2 and with a little exhaust fan speed, do you think the humidifier being in the walk in closet will be stable enough?

Speaking of winter grows, I know my environment will be low in humidity. During the seedling and veg stage, do you put your humidifier in the tent or just the grow room? I guess in my case it really doesn't matter, although I think my exhaust fan will be running at very low speed to no speed if I choose to use CO2 at times. I'd rather not have something else inside the tent, but if I use CO2, I don't see how it can keep it stable with the humidifier just in the grow room.....large walk in closet. When not using CO2 and with a little exhaust fan speed, do you think the humidifier being in the walk in closet will be stable enough?

I have a small humidifier and dehumidifier that I willl put directly in the cabinet depending on what the RH is doing. My cabinet is in am uninsulated garage, so I have no other option. I suppose even if I did, I would still place the humidity control within the tent, as it is just much less of a space to regulate. I would imagine that you would have to create much more dramatic humidity shifts if the humidifier was in the grow room and not the tent, just to have the same impact on RH within the tent.

I have a small humidifier and dehumidifier that I willl put directly in the cabinet depending on what the RH is doing. My cabinet is in am uninsulated garage, so I have no other option. I suppose even if I did, I would still place the humidity control within the tent, as it is just much less of a space to regulate. I would imagine that you would have to create much more dramatic humidity shifts if the humidifier was in the grow room and not the tent, just to have the same impact on RH within the tent.
I'm kinda trying to kill two birds with one stone and to get it worked out in my head how I can do it in the easiest fashion. I really don't want to set something up that I have to tweak all the time. I do check the girls quite often during a day. It's easy with the remote monitor of temp and humidity.
I'm sure I can raise my humidity in the tent and make it pretty stable with my current set up with adding a humidifier in either the tent, grow room or even the bathroom that leads to the walking closet. That's where I put my dehumidifier. I did that as a temperature buffer aide.
I may just be chasing my tail until I build a room in my shop. with trying to integrate CO2.

Back