Iriee Vibez Grows With Loving Soil

DP AutoBlueberry Day 57

Buds are fattening up nicely on the Blueberry. At this point, i am just watering with a little Recharge or Mammoth P. the top dress i did two weeks ago is providing the microbes with all the food they need to finish strong. I don't see any signs of fading yet, but the trichomes are 70% all cloudy already. When I harvested the last Blueberry at day 61, her leaves matched the trichomes. Maybe my soil is a bit richer this go round? A little too much N for this stage? Anyway, the plant seems to be okay, so i will continue to watch the trichs.

I am hoping not to have to do a partial harvest like last time, and the plant seems like she wants to cooperate. Though the top are a bit more developed than the lowers, it isn't by too much. It would be cool with me if some buds range from 0% to 30% amber.

2 DPBB Day 57 - 1.jpg
2 DPBB Day 57 - 4.jpg
2 DPBB Day 57 - 7.jpg
2 DPBB Day 57 - 3.jpg
2 DPBB Day 57 - 6.jpg
2 DPBB Day 57 - 2.jpg
2 DPBB Day 57 - 5.jpg

Hey iriee, How's it going bro? :headbang: I've been hiding, hehe . I'll be posting pics and asking for some advice soon. :rolleyes1:
As usual, that is a gorgeous plant. I've seen those plastic clips before.......are they for just LST or for cracking the stems like a supercrop?
I'm curious too about the comment of 'trichomes matched the leaves'....meaning frosty?? I need my autos to get frostier. :doh: :)and bigger.

Last edited:
Hey iriee, How's it going bro? :headbang: I've been hiding, hehe . I'll be posting pics and asking for some advice soon. :rolleyes1:
As usual, that is a gorgeous plant. I've seen those plastic clips before.......are they for just LST or for cracking the stems like a supercrop?
I'm curious too about the comment of 'trichomes matched the leaves'....meaning frosty?? I need my autos to get frostier. :doh: :)and bigger.

HeyJP! Things are going good man. Just using this COVID lockdown in my garden! Thank god for growing!

Those stem trainers are for LST. I also use them to support broken branches over the years. Don’t need anything for supercropping, just a firm but gentle hand!

What I meant by the Trichomes leaf statement was that the leaves were fading as the trichomes turned cloudy. Sometimes leaves fade and trichomes day there is a while to go. That usually points to a problem.

Hey, what’s up, man! Thanks a lot. Having fun with the plants, indoor and out! About to get a new grow going? What you got lined up?
I’m currently growing 3 photo periods and 3 autos. Beast mode from mega buds and grape Rolex from rocbud. The photos are bwiz x wedding cake and platinum cookies and silver Geist. All clones I received from a growing buddy. All are giving me mag and calcium fits lol. Next round will be all from seed.

I’m currently growing 3 photo periods and 3 autos. Beast mode from mega buds and grape Rolex from rocbud. The photos are bwiz x wedding cake and platinum cookies and silver Geist. All clones I received from a growing buddy. All are giving me mag and calcium fits lol. Next round will be all from seed.
Sounds like you are having a good time over there, FA! I have yet to grow a clone.

Outdoor update
Outdoor Photo Update

HSO Green Crack - 23 days
HSO Blue Dream - 23 days
RQS Honey Cream - 23 days
DP Auto Blueberry - 1days
Riserva Priveda Strawberry Banana - 10 days

I had to slightly adjust my outdoor photo plan after two Strawberry Banana seeds failed to germinate. So, I transplanted the three plants on schedule two weeks ago. They have settled into their potsnatter a rough transplant. Most of the lower leaves were damaged as I struggled with the plastic shower caps for the earthboxes. First from planting, and then again trying to seal the slots. Next time, I have to -lan that better. Oh well, they have bounced back and new growth looks good.

I topped each of the three, and started some LST. I want them to grow low and bushy, at least as much as possible because two are sativas. I will let the Strawberry Banana stay inside for another week or so to make sure she is strong enough to handle the transplant and outdoor conditions.

Green Crack handled the transplant the best and is taking well to the training. The leaves look a little indieto me for such a saturated strain. Gonna be fun watching her.
15E3C41C-13D8-44D7-90BB-F963C7A7A89F.jpeg
EB3BEEE2-5D59-46EB-A519-46C05FF717D8.jpeg

Blue Dream has those classic saliva leaves and wants to reach and stretch already. Her bottom leaves took a beating, but she is settling in and doing well now.
3E4BFAFB-F755-4B4B-AB44-FCC7FC70CA86.jpeg
29B251AF-C5C6-45E6-8D89-39512FC87ADA.jpeg

Honey Cream is also looking good, with the exception of the first leaves. The shower cap snapped back and bent her over during the transplant and I thought I lost her. She has bounced back now, and waiting for her EarthBox roommate to come out and play.
569584F2-586C-4979-BC5A-CDE4609C8E2C.jpeg
C36C7DE6-5C68-4222-9E08-0ACFB9137CB1.jpeg

Auto Blueberry is doing well in a speared 3 gallon pot. I love this strain so much that I decided to get a quick run, and first time growing it outside. It has consistently been a sub 70 day strain inside for me.
AB5397D5-A027-450D-A7C3-76C37831A724.jpeg
8C6498BF-AE5F-42F2-9CEF-5F76A4EA2507.jpeg

Strawberry Banana is finally making an appearance. On day 10, she is a bit stretchy. I want the stem to thicken up before going outside. It gets pretty windy out there, and she has too lanky a structure right now.
ADDD6062-DABE-418E-857E-C42A792100D0.jpeg

‘Thanks DM. I love these things. You can connect the pieces to make as long as you need, and yes, they ratchet and lock to as much as 9- degree bend each. They also support the limb so no breakage during the training. I found them ndispensable ;in DWC where I couldn’t anchor anything to the reservoir for LST. Now I just prefer the flexibility of them. Stem-trainer.com for more information.
Those things are pretty damn cool! Pretty expensive for what they are

Back