Iriee Vibez Grows With Loving Soil

Autoseeds Gorilla Glue at Day 62

This girl has had the same 75 watt cob over her since she started flowering. However, it seems she became more sensitive to the light as she progressed in flower, which isn't something I am used to seeing. I put her under an adjustable LED and decreased the power to about 30 watts. She is still getting some indirect light from the cob, but the intensity is a lot lower. She seems to have settled in and is racing towards finishing. I gave her a pre harvest clip, and will watch her over the next several days. Her trichomes are almost all cloudy at this point, but I also want about 10% amber.

ASGG Day 62 - 6.jpg
ASGG Day 62 - 1.jpg
ASGG Day 62 - 4.jpg
ASGG Day 62 - 8.jpg

I harvested the Autoseeds Gorilla Glue in two parts. The top buds are now curing in jars after drying for four days, and the rest of the plant went yesterday at Day 67. They are drying now. I will post some dry bud pics in a week or so.

DP Auto Blueberry Day 52

We are in the midst of another heatwave in the California Central Valley area. Temps are over 100 everyday and should be for a while. The Blueberry is hanging in there, though. I see no signs of heat stress, and the bud growth continues. The last time I grew this strain, it was ready at 61 days. As I remembered the last ten days was fast and furious finishing, so I am not ruling this one out, but probably more like two weeks away. . I doubt she lasts 3 more weeks, but I haven't started to check tricks with all the white pistils she still have left. I want to give those buds as much time as they need to fatten up and stack.

DPBB Day 56 - 8.jpg
DPBB Day 56 - 7.jpg
DPBB Day 56 - 9.jpg

Outdoor Plants

I finally transplanted the photos to their outdoor homes. I tried to wait for the heatwave to pass, but just didn't have time. They had outgrown their solo cups and needed to be transplanted. The lower leaves were a bit roughed up in the process of getting that Earthbox shower cap on and seale, but they seemed to have settled in.

HSO Green Crack - Day 15

DPBB Day 56 - 3.jpg

HSO Blue Dream - Day 15

DPBB Day 56 - 2.jpg

RQS Honey Cream - Day 15
DPBB Day 56 - 1.jpg

The Reserva Privada Strawberry Banana never sprouted, so I dropped anew seed. The fourth port is waiting for her. We have time, as these babies will be vegging through the most of August here.

I did plant an outdoor AutoBlueberry, just because I had the soil and pot and a few more seeds. She is on day 7 now.

DPBB Day 56 - 4.jpg

Solo Cups

Well, after the failed solo cup experiment, where I made a half assed attempt using two grow styles, I am trying again. This time using my same organic soil growing technique. I haven't seen where someone has grown organically in a solo cup, so this is largely uncharted territory. Just the way I like it. @arty zan and @St. Tom were great cheerleaders in getting me pumped to give it another go, so here we go.

I prepared two cups with my aged and tested soil. I added a layer of roots organic as a seed started to one cup, and just left the other alone. It may be too hot for the seed to sprout, but its all about the experiment. I planted a Mephisto Sweet n Sour seed in the cup with the starter mix on top, and dropped a Mephisto Sour Livers in cup with just my Iriee Soil.

My plan is to give water only for as long as they can go, add some compost tea with guano at some point in late veg, and foliar spray and bottom water with water and a fish hydrolosate mix as needed during flower. Hopefully, this will bring them home. I am very excited to try.

Sour Livers Day 5

The soil was clearly two hot for the seed, as the cotyledons burned off in two days. It took a bit for the second set of leaves to start, but it looks like they are going now, so will continue to watch.

DPBB Day 56 - 5.jpg

Sweet N Sour Day 5

She got a little stretchy, so I topped off with more starter soil. She looks okay otherwise, though.
DPBB Day 56 - 6.jpg

Cheers!
:pass:

Wow Iriee you are a busy man!! You don't need me to tell you how handsome those auto Blueberries are looking. Hopefully the honey cream et al. don't burn up out there, your part of the world must clock up some intense summer sunshine, if they take the heat they'll charge up through veg. How I envy those with an outdoor space :smokeit: cheers bud :smoking:

Wow Iriee you are a busy man!! You don't need me to tell you how handsome those auto Blueberries are looking. Hopefully the honey cream et al. don't burn up out there, your part of the world must clock up some intense summer sunshine, if they take the heat they'll charge up through veg. How I envy those with an outdoor space :smokeit: cheers bud :smoking:

Thanks Faux. I really love AutoBlueberry. Such a breeze to grow, powerful, tasty, and high yielding. Oh, did I mention fast. I am really missing that smoke and want to never run out again. I have a little one outside, if they can handle this heat. Watching them all closely, and hoping for the best there!

Hey @fauxnacho , I also have a lot of time on my hands and close proximity to the plants because of the Covid lockdown. And with positives rising again in California, it looks like it will be a while. My plants are digging the extra attention, and they are helping me stay sane!

Hey @fauxnacho , I also have a lot of time on my hands and close proximity to the plants because of the Covid lockdown. And with positives rising again in California, it looks like it will be a while. My plants are digging the extra attention, and they are helping me stay sane!
It's commendable to find some positive aspects and redirect your time to something enjoyable and productive. We are the lucky ones if we are only consequentially affected... while now is the time to appreciate what we have, I cannot suppress my envy of those with gardens! Kudos for using yours to the max and keep it real in California bud :toke:

It's commendable to find some positive aspects and redirect your time to something enjoyable and productive. We are the lucky ones if we are only consequentially affected... while now is the time to appreciate what we have, I cannot suppress my envy of those with gardens! Kudos for using yours to the max and keep it real in California bud :toke:

I guess we are always envious. It is not totally acceptable to grow outdoors in my county, so I am always worried about height and scent, which guides my strain selection and pot placement. I see folks with full on outdoor plots and plants in the ground. That would be nice!

Back