Iriee Vibez Grows With Loving Soil

Solo cup organic . Now what would be interesting for sure ,@arty zan good to see you back on AFN mate . :thumbsup:
Hey brother @hecno :bighug:
Great to see you too!
I've been tooling around for a while as I am trying to move at a slower pace these days!
However I still manage to get roped into lend a hand here and there, twas ever thus!
I dunno if you have seen my solo cups, it's the first time around for me and it has been so much fun.
St.Tom and I have been trying to get more people in to it and also because of the up and coming Dinafem/HSO "Solo Cup Challenge" in July/Aug (date to be confirmed).
I owe Dinafem-mark a grow as I had to close down last year, for security reasons and I was holding free beans from Dinafem, so I owe mark a diary, so I thought why not try and make this the best solo cup challenge ever!
will you be joining us for this fun little comp?
If you'd like to check out my solo cups, just click the link in the sig, there also some other surprises there too!
Cheers buddy:cheers:
Arty
:pass:

Ideas for you , I have to wait to long to get some seeds due to international flight restrictions :thumbsup:
:slap: Sharing, caring and helping out fellow members, that's the AFN way!!! Total respect!
Harry is happy he just got his wiggle on!!:vibe::afn::vibe:

DP AutoBlueberry Day 42

This girl has reached the height maximum for my cabinet, as she was less than four inches from the lights. I had to break out the stem trainers. I haven’t had to use these babies since I grew in DWC, so it’s a good sign. It opened up the plant, while giving me about four more inches of clearance from the lights.

View attachment 1208305View attachment 1208306View attachment 1208304
wow great looking plant @Iriee Vibez :d5::smoking:
I like the training device, I have not seen this particular one before!
I got sent some free "Bendz" with a hydro order but this looks to be so much more!
What are they called?

wow great looking plant @Iriee Vibez :d5::smoking:
I like the training device, I have not seen this particular one before!
I got sent some free "Bendz" with a hydro order but this looks to be so much more!
What are they called?

Hey Arty, thanks buddy. I am hoping that she fills out her long legs during flower. These are called stem trainers. I found them when I realized that I couldn’t get Bendz in the US. they are a US company but I am guessing they ship internationally. Stem-trainer.com

Last edited:
Nice Iriee, look at all them bud sites:thumbsup:
And Those stem trainers are awesome, never seen something like that before
Do they ratchet and lock into the curve you want?

‘Thanks DM. I love these things. You can connect the pieces to make as long as you need, and yes, they ratchet and lock to as much as 9- degree bend each. They also support the limb so no breakage during the training. I found them ndispensable ;in DWC where I couldn’t anchor anything to the reservoir for LST. Now I just prefer the flexibility of them. Stem-trainer.com for more information.

Last edited:
Hey Arty, thanks buddy. I am hoping that she fills out her long legs during flower. These are called stem trainers. I found them when K realized that I couldn’t get Brenda in the US. they are a US company butI a, guessing they ship internationally. Stem-trainer.com
You'll be grand mate!:woohoo1:
Those will turn into nice long spear colas!:headbang:
I have a good few sativas going at the moment and love looking at their long colas.:vibe:
Thanks for the info on the stem trainers, I'll check them out!:thumbsup:

You'll be grand mate!:woohoo1:
Those will turn into nice long spear colas!:headbang:
I have a good few sativas going at the moment and love looking at their long colas.:vibe:
Thanks for the info on the stem trainers, I'll check them out!:thumbsup:

Thanks for the positive Vibez, Arty! I would be thrilled if they finished that way!

Thanks for the positive Vibez, Arty! I would be thrilled if they finished that way!
Feed em right and always PH your nutes and you should get a beautiful harvest!
Your plant looks to be very healthy !

Last edited:
DP AutoBlueberry Day 42

This girl has reached the height maximum for my cabinet, as she was less than four inches from the lights. I had to break out the stem trainers. I haven’t had to use these babies since I grew in DWC, so it’s a good sign. It opened up the plant, while giving me about four more inches of clearance from the lights.

View attachment 1208305View attachment 1208306View attachment 1208304
That's an awesome sign bud glad to see this very awesome man now I'm even more excited u always do a great job so I'm stoked for u man.

Back