Iriee Vibez Grows With Loving Soil

I got you now bud, I thought those Gorilla Glues were in solo cups so they were the ones that had been lost! But I can see they get the full pot and soil treatment. Indeed they're the pick of the litter right now and filling the internodal space to maybe two-thirds down the branches. Now to see them finish strong :smoking:

Cool! Yes, I did have GGs in the cups also, just different breeders. I am looking forward to see how this one finishes, too!

Damn :eyebrows: you guys are hyping this up!:headbang:
Anyone who reads the last couple pages is going to have a solo cup going now haha:rofl:
Plants look beautiful Iriee :thumbsup:Hoping that SB pops her head

Thanks DM! She’s gotta pop soon, man! Arty and St. Tom are the solo cup ambassadors for AFN... and pretty darned effective, too! They will get you to want to join, too!

Very well said Arty and true so glad this place is here and is wat it is the people are great and great info wats not to like lol

Exactly, Fitz! Thanks brother!

Dinafem-Mark will be running the second "Solo Cup Challenge" in July/August, date hasn't been confirmed yet so there is no way of entering it yet.
We all wait patiently but when it does roll around the more the merrier!
Last Year St.Tom won £500 pound to spend in a grow shop, with his 31gram (dry weight) Solo Cup grow.
I think there were runner up prizes for 2nd and 3rd place.
Who knows who will win this year, it literally could be anyone!
For those who don't win, well you know we will all had a really good time growing along together and there will be a nice little smoke from your plant too!
Last year it was dinafem strains this year it will Be Humbolt Seed Organisation (they are part of the Dinafem family).
Dinafem-Mark is a great guy and he does so much for AFN!
The challenge last time was a great success, so this year let's see if we can do one better and make it a roaring success!

Good information right here. It’s obvious folks had a great time last year. You may have 100 entrants this year!!

Dinafem-Mark will be running the second "Solo Cup Challenge" in July/August, date hasn't been confirmed yet so there is no way of entering it yet.
We all wait patiently but when it does roll around the more the merrier!
Last Year St.Tom won £500 pound to spend in a grow shop, with his 31gram (dry weight) Solo Cup grow.
I think there were runner up prizes for 2nd and 3rd place.
Who knows who will win this year, it literally could be anyone!
For those who don't win, well you know we will all had a really good time growing along together and there will be a nice little smoke from your plant too!
Last year it was dinafem strains this year it will Be Humbolt Seed Organisation (they are part of the Dinafem family).
Dinafem-Mark is a great guy and he does so much for AFN!
The challenge last time was a great success, so this year let's see if we can do one better and make it a roaring success!

I'm just new here, but I am very looking forward to joining the "gladiator" fun and some of the battles, HSO/Dinafem Mark seems awesome, present and informative, a great rep for us to have :thumbsup: I'm actually awaiting some chocolate mint OG auto seeds, (covid delays and all) super excited, so cool to be apart of the community here, maybe one will end up in a solo!:woohoo1:
Sorry about the solo cup thread jacking:doh::haha: @Iriee Vibez

I'm just new here, but I am very looking forward to joining the "gladiator" fun and some of the battles, HSO/Dinafem Mark seems awesome, present and informative, a great rep for us to have :thumbsup: I'm actually awaiting some chocolate mint OG auto seeds, (covid delays and all) super excited, so cool to be apart of the community here, maybe one will end up in a solo!:woohoo1:
I see your nearly coming up to year in the forums, we must be doing something right!
Unfortunately I was absent for 9 months due to security issues which is why I am still catching up with who's who!
Very nice to meet you and welcome to AFN :welcome:
AFN is a special place and one where the members don't fight we help each other out!
Life is so much nicer that way and we can all learn and lend a hand to other with that learned knowledge.:forward:
Dinafem-Mark is an AFN treasure, he goes above and beyond to help AFN members.
Due to the impending "Solo Cup Challenge" I have been perusing HSO strain and Chocolate Mint looks to be a great strain but I'm dying to try Lemon Juice Express because I love a good Lemon strain, super Lemon Haze is a personal favorite and I want to see if Lemon Juice Express get close!
However I don't think Lemon Juice Express would be the biggest yielder in a solo cup, so i may leave that for a big pot!
If you do decide to go Solo check out mine and St.Tom's journals and have a look at last years "Solo Cup challenge"
Here's a few links for you to make it easier.
Dinafem's 2019 Solo Cup Challenge
St .tom runs a cookie solo cup again
Arty's Solo Cups & Other Random Plants
:pass:

No need to apologize, DM! I actually should thank you. This is the liveliest this thread as ever been, so keep the discussion going! i have one try for the HSO battle. One UK Cheese seed. I love the pressure!

I see your nearly coming up to year in the forums, we must be doing something right!
Unfortunately I was absent for 9 months due to security issues which is why I am still catching up with who's who!
Very nice to meet you and welcome to AFN :welcome:
AFN is a special place and one where the members don't fight we help each other out!
Life is so much nicer that way and we can all learn and lend a hand to other with that learned knowledge.:forward:
Dinafem-Mark is an AFN treasure, he goes above and beyond to help AFN members.
Due to the impending "Solo Cup Challenge" I have been perusing HSO strain and Chocolate Mint looks to be a great strain but I'm dying to try Lemon Juice Express because I love a good Lemon strain, super Lemon Haze is a personal favorite and I want to see if Lemon Juice Express get close!
However I don't think Lemon Juice Express would be the biggest yielder in a solo cup, so i may leave that for a big pot!
If you do decide to go Solo check out mine and St.Tom's journals and have a look at last years "Solo Cup challenge"
Here's a few links for you to make it easier.
Dinafem's 2019 Solo Cup Challenge
St .tom runs a cookie solo cup again
Arty's Solo Cups & Other Random Plants
:pass:

Those links are great. I have explored all three. Some amazing plants. It’s almost a how to in solo cup growing! But no organic soil grows. The world is telling me something, but I am not listening. I am covering up my ears and humming stubbornly! Lol!

Those links are great. I have explored all three. Some amazing plants. It’s almost a how to in solo cup growing! But no organic soil grows. The world is telling me something, but I am not listening. I am covering up my ears and humming stubbornly! Lol!
If it hasn't been done before, it doesn't mean it can't be done.
When Edmund Hillary climbed Mount Everest with Sherpa Tenzing they were the first people to ever climb it!
Now look at it, this it is a que to get to the top of Everest!

1593194377524.png

Absolutely crazy!
Once it seemed almost impossible, now not so much!
I've seen shorter queues for the toilets at Glastonbury!
Climb your own personal everest and get there before the rush!

When Edmund Hillary climbed Mount Everest with Sherpa Tenzing they were the first people to ever climb it!

View attachment 1206622
Absolutely crazy!

I am gonna

View attachment 1206622
Absolutely crazy!

Climb, baby, climb!

Back