Iriee Vibez Grows With Loving Soil

Autoseeds Gorilla Glue - Day 54
Dutch Passion AutoBlueberry - Day 38

The Autoseeds GG is looking good. She has slowed down its water intake and pistils are started to darken. She is in her fourth week of flowering, so she is entering the stretch run now. She has been a really easy grow. A couple top dressing, a few compost tea feedings, and then just water with some recharge thrown in. The soil has been through three grows and is only getting better it appears.

ASGG 54 - 5.jpg
ASGG 54 - 7.jpg
ASGG 54 - 8.jpg

The DP AutoBlueberry just kept stretching and stretching. It looks like she is finally starting to slow down, which is a great thing, as I only have 5 inches of clearance from my lights at their highest. I gave her a top dressing with compost, EWC, a little High P bat guano, so she will be all set to take her home with water. The last one I did finished at Day 61, which is a record for me. It would be great to do close to that with this one. I miss that sweet indica hit she provided.

ASGG 54 - 9.jpg
ASGG 54 - 10.jpg

The outdoor plants have sprouted. Well, all except the Strawberry Banana. The others are on day 3, so SB better hurry, or I will surely have a staggered transplant to the earthboxes.

ASGG 54 - 1.jpg
ASGG 54 - 2.jpg
ASGG 54 - 3.jpg
ASGG 54 - 4.jpg

Happy growing folks!

Attachments

• ASGG 54 - 6.jpg
    ASGG 54 - 6.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 23
Amazing brother, that is a great can do attitude!:headbang::vibe::woohoo1::d5: for
You know I will be supporting you and all the other members but I tip my hat to you :toke: for trying something you have never done before.
I wish you all the best and win, draw or lose, you will have gained new knowledge, had fun with your fellow members and should at the least have a nice little smoke.
I will of course lend a hand in your journal here and I hope that you find a way to grow a solo cup with a new organic twist to it!
Have an awesome day brother
:pass:

I got you now bud, I thought those Gorilla Glues were in solo cups so they were the ones that had been lost! But I can see they get the full pot and soil treatment. Indeed they're the pick of the litter right now and filling the internodal space to maybe two-thirds down the branches. Now to see them finish strong :smoking:

Damn :eyebrows: you guys are hyping this up!:headbang:
Anyone who reads the last couple pages is going to have a solo cup going now haha:rofl:
Plants look beautiful Iriee :thumbsup:Hoping that SB pops her head

It is never about the winning but the joining in, what a corny old line but totally true!:hump:
If you should wish to join the challenge, it would be great to have you along.
One good thing about being a part of it, is you get to see how others grow, which makes it easier to see what does and doesn't work.
This benefits everyone and also helps create a feeling of comradery with your fellow members and growers.
No pressure though, as i know exactly what you are saying.
Over the years there have been many solo cup grows and I somehow never entered the comps.
I do however have practice in growing in small spaces it is true but never in pots this small.
What a fool i was not to enter, these solo cups you have seen me growing, are my first attempt at growing in them.
Just like Tom I am addicted to it, it is just so much fun and as Tom says , you get to try lots of strain you wouldn't otherwise grow due to space considerations.

I like helping AFN members and I keep giving all my secrets away, so for me it is not all about winning or I would just keep my mouth shut!:eyebrows:
Forget any track records, just keep growing and then grow again, your buddies here at AFN will help you get better, that is one of the beauties of a forum like AFN, we care and help our friends!
Play it as you like, I will visit your thread regardless!
Have a great day bud!
:bighug::vibes::pass:
Very well said Arty and true so glad this place is here and is wat it is the people are great and great info wats not to like lol

Very well said Arty and true so glad this place is here and is wat it is the people are great and great info wats not to like lol
Thanks bud!:bighug:
What's not to like?
I totally agree!
AFN is a one of a kind place, it has such a good vibe amongst the members, it is a pleasure to come here!
I hope you are keeping well @Fitzy and you garden is rocking it!
:cools:It is a beautiful sunny day in my neck of the woods, I hope ist si where you are too!
Have a great day and may your buds be bountiful!

Damn :eyebrows: you guys are hyping this up!:headbang:
Anyone who reads the last couple pages is going to have a solo cup going now haha:rofl:
Plants look beautiful Iriee :thumbsup:Hoping that SB pops her head
Dinafem-Mark will be running the second "Solo Cup Challenge" in July/August, date hasn't been confirmed yet so there is no way of entering it yet.
We all wait patiently but when it does roll around the more the merrier!
Last Year St.Tom won £500 pound to spend in a grow shop, with his 31gram (dry weight) Solo Cup grow.
I think there were runner up prizes for 2nd and 3rd place.
Who knows who will win this year, it literally could be anyone!
For those who don't win, well you know we will all had a really good time growing along together and there will be a nice little smoke from your plant too!
Last year it was dinafem strains this year it will Be Humbolt Seed Organisation (they are part of the Dinafem family).
Dinafem-Mark is a great guy and he does so much for AFN!
The challenge last time was a great success, so this year let's see if we can do one better and make it a roaring success!

Amazing brother, that is a great can do attitude!:headbang::vibe::woohoo1::d5: for
You know I will be supporting you and all the other members but I tip my hat to you :toke: for trying something you have never done before.
I wish you all the best and win, draw or lose, you will have gained new knowledge, had fun with your fellow members and should at the least have a nice little smoke.
I will of course lend a hand in your journal here and I hope that you find a way to grow a solo cup with a new organic twist to it!
Have an awesome day brother

Right on, Arty! In full disclosure, I have entered and enjoyed being a part of a few of AFN battles, just never a solo cup. I love the challenge of figuring out how to successfully complete an organic solo cup grow. And it will be fun sharing my experiences with friends. What’s not to like!

Back