Iriee Vibez Grows With Loving Soil

That's an awesome sign bud glad to see this very awesome man now I'm even more excited u always do a great job so I'm stoked for u man.

Thanks Fitz. I am watching the tops for light related issues. I am getting some from the GG, so I shifted their positions a bit. Will continue to watch!

Thanks man! I am tap water only at this point, Arty. My ph pen has dust on it!
Tsk silly me of course your a organi c& soil guy!
Dust on your meter cracked me up!:rofl:
I couldn't live without my meter but that's a coco grower for you!

DP AutoBlueberry Day 42

This girl has reached the height maximum for my cabinet, as she was less than four inches from the lights. I had to break out the stem trainers. I haven’t had to use these babies since I grew in DWC, so it’s a good sign. It opened up the plant, while giving me about four more inches of clearance from the lights.

View attachment 1208305View attachment 1208306View attachment 1208304
i think your cab is a solo cup penthouse they would be great in there especially them dinafem cookies there really chunky girls as i see folks with tons of issues height wise on micro grows but with them there would be zero issues and i cant wait to see if you try it out as i think none stop about red cups lol

Tsk silly me of course your a organi c& soil guy!
Dust on your meter cracked me up!:rofl:
I couldn't live without my meter but that's a coco grower for you!

Lol! i remember those days. Arty! I had back up meters, and a digital ppm/ph meter in the water at all times. That was DWC, but it’s almost as important for coco. I get it, man! I just don’t miss it too much!

i think your cab is a solo cup penthouse they would be great in there especially them dinafem cookies there really chunky girls as i see folks with tons of issues height wise on micro grows but with them there would be zero issues and i cant wait to see if you try it out as i think none stop about red cups lol

Lol! I sure am gonna try it. I will update you when I get the organic soil solo experiment started!

Lol! i remember those days. Arty! I had back up meters, and a digital ppm/ph meter in the water at all times. That was DWC, but it’s almost as important for coco. I get it, man! I just don’t miss it too much!
You know I bought a DWC kit and still have it!
I know you can grow massive plants with them but some how I just couldn't make the leap.
Maybe one day but I want more space first.
I was organic for years but got sent a ton of Powder Feeding to test and it worked great and then I had a friend a guy who used to be here at AFN call Jayar and he was an awesome coco grower.
So I switched to coco and I absolutely love it but I also like organic growing too.
In my current situation coco and bottle nutes suits and so that's what I do!
Give me lots of space and it would be organic all the way!

You know I bought a DWC kit and still have it!
I know you can grow massive plants with them but some how I just couldn't make the leap.
Maybe one day but I want more space first.
I was organic for years but got sent a ton of Powder Feeding to test and it worked great and then I had a friend a guy who used to be here at AFN call Jayar and he was an awesome coco grower.
So I switched to coco and I absolutely love it but I also like organic growing too.
In my current situation coco and bottle nutes suits and so that's what I do!
Give me lots of space and it would be organic all the way!

I hear you, Arty! Lots of ways to grow great weed. We each have to figure out what works for our interests and environment. and then why change what’s working?

for me, I tired of the weekly reservoir and top off tank changes, and all the mixing and measuring that came with DWC. At first, I loved that stuff. As we evolve as growers, our growing style will also. For me, that learning is a big part of the fun. I wish I tried a long long time ago!

I love growing weed.
I hate mixing nutes.
There is always something better to be doing and that includes just sitting on your arse!
Something we just have to do and just lump it.
To be honest it aint so bad , just repetitive and boring.
Some people may have a tap near their grow, others like myself, have to heft it around, 30 liters at a time.
Still it is all worth it in the end!:joy:

I love growing weed.
I hate mixing nutes.
There is always something better to be doing and that includes just sitting on your arse!
Something we just have to do and just lump it.
To be honest it aint so bad , just repetitive and boring.
Some people may have a tap near their grow, others like myself, have to heft it around, 30 liters at a time.
Still it is all worth it in the end!:joy:

Hopefully! Lol!

Finally caught up and i love what your doing with organics! Gonna set back and watch the show! :pop: :pass:

Back