Iriee Vibez Grows With Loving Soil

I don't "get" the solo cup thing, other than just to see how well you can do it, but that's cool.
So you can try something new strain wise while growing something u no u like also great to see how stable genetics are and breeding.

@WildBill as @Fitzy says you can grow these so you can try new strains and they are well worth your time and effort as an oz a plant is obtainable and there great for small spaces

That's 1 place I never heard of love learning new things, I'm curious to know wat zkittles cut they used and the other genetics involved in going to have to do some digging, but gorilla anything or zkittles anything will be good no denying I've been waiting to see someone run the cross should be cool I wonder wat will be more dominant trait wise.

Here is some more info on that, Fitz!

AUTO Zkittlez Cannabis Seeds by Black Skull Seeds

Another great strain from the USA that is also available in Autoflower! Black Skull Seeds proudly present AUTO Zkittlez. This strain was created by crossing (Grape Ape x Grapefruit) in to the Black Skull Seeds' Auto Line, this added cross ensures that the outcome is 100% automatic. Taking its name from the sweets 'Skittles' thanks to its sweet and fruity flavours, this strain has been subject to a multi-generation selection to provide a top-notch auto version. These plants will begin to flower at around 3 weeks in, they require lots of light and a quality medium. This and a little care and attention will help the plant reach its potential yield of 30-90g a plant and a height of 3 - 4 feet. Within the flowering phase, you should notice a range of beautiful colours. The scents of this strain are a mouthwatering mix of candy, grape, and citrus. Packing a high level of THC, the effects are very fast-hitting and potent, so not to be taken lightly by novices. The medical benefits of this strain are to aid appetite suppression, pain, and nausea.

Genetics: (Grape Ape x Grapefruit) x Auto Line
Type: Indica / Sativa
Indoor/Outdoor
Flowering Time: 70 days from seed
Yield: 30 - 90g per plant
Height: 60 - 100cm
Aroma: Berry, lemon with sweet-sour funk
Effects: Euphoric high and mental relief
CBD: 0 - 1%
THC: 22%

@WildBill as @Fitzy says you can grow these so you can try new strains and they are well worth your time and effort as an oz a plant is obtainable and there great for small spaces

exactly the case with me. In my space I am squeezing in two 3 gallon pots as it is. Now, with a perpetual grow, I can do the two 3 gallon and also 2 solos. I see folks getting 2 ounces per solo regularly, so that’s 4 ounces of two strains that I would not have been able to grow. That is if I can growthem out, which is still not proven! Lol!

this is what i mean about putting them on stakes as when they're older they get very top-heavy this keeps them from toppling and gets you all the best light i just tape the cup up or down keep them at the correct height View attachment 1219127

I love the thinking, Tom! Stoners always find a way! Since my cabinet is metal, I bought this small magnetic shelf that I can move up and down. Takes up no floor space, and fits two cups nicely. Doesn’t interfere with my two pot grow.
B842E5F4-451B-42F7-8004-907BCD80AF1A.jpeg

Last edited:
I love the thinking, Tom! Stoners always find a way! Since my cabinet is metal, I bought this small magnetic shelf that I can move up and down. Takes up no floor space, and fits two cups nicely. Doesn’t interfere with my two pot grow.View attachment 1219156
Nice I have a metal cabinet also smart idea

Nice I have a metal cabinet also smart idea

Thanks Fitz! This is why I feel no guilt growing a solo cup or two.

Outdoor Photo Update

HSO Green Crack - Week 5
HSO Blue Dream - Week 5
RQS Honey Cream - Week 5

The outdoor photos are doing well. I would say they have another month to veg before the days shorten enough to trigger flowering. I top watered some AACT I brewed overnight, so they should be loving life these days.

GC
DAF293C2-4865-4ACE-9080-ACD2735802AD.jpeg

BD

F99A9E82-04B1-48EA-B028-2427AC568335.jpeg

HC

36398743-C348-4B4F-BDFA-02369E2F66E1.jpeg

I did put an AutoBlueberry in a 3 gallon pot, just to keep the jars filled until these photos finish. I also have the fourth plant, Riserva Priveda Strawberry Banana inside getting ready for a transplant in the next couple days.
F4D1B435-E80E-4CD4-996F-7D39910938FC.jpeg

Last edited:
Outdoor Photo Update

HSO Green Crack - Week 7
HSO Blue Dream - Week 7
RQS Honey Cream - Week 7
RP Strawberry Banana - Week 4

The Strawberry Banana was getting a little pale in the cabinet with temps in the 100's since it sprouted. So I transplanted it to its spot in the Earthbox. She immediately greened up and is looking healthy and happy.

I topped all the earthboxes with compost mixed with some dry amendments and bokashi. Since this is the second round with this soil, I want to make sure it is ready to take these girls home, which is probably 10 or more weeks away for most. So, i will keep my three week top dressing schedule.

HSO Green Crack
EB Day 46 - 6.jpg
EB Day 46 - 7.jpg

HSO Blue Dream

EB Day 46 - 9.jpg
EB Day 46 - 5.jpg

RQS Honey Cream

EB Day 46 - 2.jpg
EB Day 46 - 1.jpg

RP Strawberry Banana

EB Day 46 - 8.jpg
EB Day 46 - 4.jpg

This has been a very maintenance free grow. In order to stay involved, I topped and bent over the main cola for each of the plants. That will allow for a nice bushy structure and trade in vertical growth for horizontal and overall girth. As I mentioned< I have 6 foot fences and would rather keep my grow below that level, without needing to supercrop. But I will if I have to.

I also just released some assassin bug eggs in the garden today. Last year caterpillars stole quite a bit of my harvest. I wont let that happen this time. These are general predators that kill a wide range of pests. Plus, they look cool as hell!

Attachments

• EB Day 46 - 3.jpg
    EB Day 46 - 3.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 33
Last edited:
Beautiful as always. Now I gotta find out about those earth boxes. They water from the bottom?

Back