Iriee Vibez Grows With Loving Soil

I need some good growers not only to show them to others but to get the valuable info from you guys as it's very important to me that they get better every generation aswell as them preforming well in all environments I was raised that if ur going to do something you do it right and always @ 100% you never half ass things bc this job/product represents u so always do your best job and always be honest even if it's uncomfortable/controversial so I real try my damnedest to follow that to the letter as too many/much b.s. out there people just need to be straight forward and everything in the open wish more places were this way but also I'm thinking of opening a website with links organic amendments seeds ect that you can purchase from growers and by growers in the process of talking with quality companies to become a vendor. Also random but check out these sneaky glasses they are sweet these are some of the things I would want on there anyone wants to sneak a hit there perfect I really want to contribute to the canna community as a whole and bring the old school happy hippie vibes back , and I plan to start here with afn as it's given lots to me time repay the favor to everyone here!View attachment 1225544

Fitz, you are in it for the right reasons, and I will support you brother!

Just to give you a little motivation
Dark Devil x Diesel. My go to for pain!
20200820_144540.jpg

IIRC I grew it in a solid cup and got and oz from it!

Yes, it is! Very easy grow! Journal is somewhere!

Nice! @Fitzy your stuff is popping up all over AFN, brother. Al is even saying its his go to strain! Alright, I will take a look at your inventory, and ask a couple questions before selecting a Fitz original. This will be fun!

View attachment 1225130

You think I got a seed addiction issue?
I swear seeds are more addictive than the smoke at this point :jointman: how long do they stay good for? Do you refrigerate them? I've got at least two years worth of seeds in stock here just in a drawer, I worry they'll no longer be viable if they aren't properly stored...
Cheers brother :smoker1:

I swear seeds are more addictive than the smoke at this point :jointman: how long do they stay good for? Do you refrigerate them? I've got at least two years worth of seeds in stock here just in a drawer, I worry they'll no longer be viable if they aren't properly stored...
I have mine in the original packaging in Tupperware in the veggie section of my fridge.

Hey Faux! What’s going on brother? Yeah, I do exactly like Wild Bill. Sealed Tupperware container in the back of fridge. I am constantly growing seeds I have had for years, so they will last a long long time and still be viable. Yeah, get em out or chat drawer if you plan on storing them for years.

Cheers!

:pass:

Barney's Farm Gorilla Zkittlez - Day 29
Black Skulls Zkittlez - Day 23

These indoor plants have been dealing with some record-breaking heat over the past couple weeks. With the fan on full force, the cabinet is still in the nineties at certain parts of the day. I think it bothered the plants more when they were seedlings, but they seem to be more accustomed to it now. It is just part of the equation of growing in the desert-like CA heat. I know the yield suffers during this mid summer grow, but some good weed is better than none.

I top-dressed both pots with compost and dry amendments, as I do every few weeks. I find that smaller pots need top dressing and teas when growing organically, especially when the plants are about to flower.

Gorilla Zkittlez

I have taken more than a fair amount of leaves from her so far, just trying to encourage lower shoots and a nice even canopy. She seems to be cooperating. She hasn't really started pre-flowering yet, so hopefully there is some time to veg and get a little bigger.
Indoor Day 29, 23 - 1.jpg
Indoor Day 29, 23 - 2.jpg
Indoor Day 29, 23 - 4.jpg
Indoor Day 29, 23 - 3.jpg

Zkittlez

Okay, so I like Zkittlez! This is the girl that topped herself. Since she knows how she wants to grow, I decided to just let her do her thing this grow. Interesting plant for sure.

Indoor Day 29, 23 - 5.jpg
Indoor Day 29, 23 - 6.jpg
Indoor Day 29, 23 - 7.jpg

Solo Cups

They were really stressed by the heat. The Sweet N Sour is at Day 49, and the little Dinafem Cookies is the a day older than the Zkittlez above, if you can believe that. As I mentioned, they don't take up any floor space, and I have more seeds than I can grow, so if I can taste of new strains. If I like it, then I can grow it properly. I just have to figure out the organic solo grow thing.

Indoor Day 29, 23 - 9.jpg
Indoor Day 29, 23 - 11.jpg
Indoor Day 29, 23 - 12.jpg

Cheers brothers!
:pass:

Nice job bud looking good, with the solos it's probably a bit to do with genetics and heat with such a small root zone it heats up faster almost like in hydro when the res starts getting warmer might be wrong but that's kinda wat I've noticed. That self topping zkittles is cool I've had that happen should do well definitely will be watching that 1.

Back