Indoor Oscorp Industries - Living Organics with Green Goblin

Nice hiatus! Interesting selection of seed stock. Leaning more Sativa Dom...:smoking: Love that Oly "yard waste" on that label... Looks like a great mix in the tub! Will be fun to watch for sure.

Thanks, yeah I was going to run Forum Stomper but then one day Mephisto hit me up and asked if I would like to run the new strains releasing on 4/20 and so here I am..Been away for a while,had to pay off some bills from the holidays so cash was a little tight as far as materials to throw my soil together so I just waited a bit and bought one item here two there and so on when I could...It's all together now and composting nicely so very soon I'll be planting..Probably somewhat of a later start than all the other testers but you can't rush quality..I'm going as fast as I can as I don't want to disappoint anyone especially when given an opportunity.

That's pretty awesome. I have yet to run any of their genetics because they are always out whenever I try to find some... good reason for sure. The peeps out here have been loving the sativa and its actually fairly hard to find straight sativa.

@Green Goblin You've got a lot of great pointers for organic growers like me in this thread! I started my journey into organic growing with Kindsoil a couple years ago and have been learning more and developing my TLO repertoire with every new pot of soil I plant. For someone who truly enjoys the process of growing for the sake of itself rather than a means to an end, it doesn't get any more challenging and rewarding than true organic gardening. I'd love it if you tagged along on my current thread and shared your thoughts!

https://www.autoflower.org/threads/...oil-perpetual-grow.69947/page-10#post-2094550

Hey Bro! How ya been? You got any new threads to follow? :pass: you grow some of the finest green I've ever seen!

Been a bit but here’s some Candy Dawg auto from @Seedstockers_Mischa

CC4D0B86-C014-4407-9E1D-66F34643AA05.jpeg

Been a while since I read a thread from the very first post!
This was one hell of a ride bro!
Your gear is ridiculously on point!

So much to absorb and experiment with but your reading the plants before anything happens is second to none!
Awesome stuff bro!!
:worship:

Back