Indoor Oscorp Industries - Living Organics with Green Goblin

The baked goods came out great taste wise I just needed to up the strength but I was a little low on product at the time and the capsules should be a no brainer..I have a few pipettes,jump on Amazon and grab 1000 Gelatin caps, a Cap-M-Quick filling machine and should be good to go..

I have no idea whether this is a good idea.... but my wife makes a lot of raw treats, bliss balls, brownies etc which runs in line with our Wholefoods business. I’m just wondering whether baking anything with thc in it could possibly degrade its quality?! I know with a lot of nutrients, heat can be the enemy, but I guess if your simmering it in butter that stuffs getting real hot anyway. Point being is we freeze our raw treats that we can’t finish in time and they’re great! Nothing goes to waste as they can get moldy quick.
She makes these balls with lemon essential oils, nuts and dates, and jeez they’re amazing, even more so with a little something special added ;)

Some King Palms that just came in the mail.. Supposedly these XL ones hold 3 grams a piece so they are going to get packed up with some well cured Forgotten Cookies and added to my gift bags I have for Joe Buden,my sister and her friend for Christmas...:thumbsup: I also got them some jars of KoKo Nuggz as well..Curious to how those taste..

IMG_20181207_155618.jpg
IMG_20181207_160050.jpg
IMG_20181207_160015.jpg

By the way,I'll be reamending soils soon..Just waiting for the holiday to finish up then I'll start sourcing products and get this show on the road.

I gave a guy I know 6 gummies because he's been busting my chops to make them..Now this dude is about 6'3 280-300 lbs..He ate one Hello Kitty you know with the mentality of oh these are smaller than those brownies,I can handle it..well, I get a phone call while in Lowe's.." They taste like shit but oh my God I'm so fucked up". LOL I didn't even make them maximum strength so I can only imagine once I do.

I gave a guy I know 6 gummies because he's been busting my chops to make them..Now this dude is about 6'3 280-300 lbs..He ate one Hello Kitty you know with the mentality of oh these are smaller than those brownies,I can handle it..well, I get a phone call while in Lowe's.." They taste like shit but oh my God I'm so fucked up". LOL I didn't even make them maximum strength so I can only imagine once I do.
images (13).jpg

I want to be on your Christmas list.

Should be fun..A few PS4 Pros, King Palms and Rove oil cartridges..That's not even 1/4 of it hence the reason I had to put growing on pause...Between that and the Mephisto Black Friday sale, man I need to recoup LOL.

Check out the gift bags, I thought they were fitting for the occasion..I got them on Zazzle for anyone interested..All the weed related items will go in these..Grinders,King Palms,weed,oil,edibles,Raw ashtrays etc.

IMG_20181208_154410.jpg

Back