Indoor Oscorp Industries - Living Organics with Green Goblin

Looking great.
Pity about the top breaking - I had the same thing with my current Dark Devil grow. Was LSTing the main colas after topping and BOTH snapped on me. Had to drop it down to the 3rd node then :(
Recovered well though and is now rocking

Looking great.
Pity about the top breaking - I had the same thing with my current Dark Devil grow. Was LSTing the main colas after topping and BOTH snapped on me. Had to drop it down to the 3rd node then :(
Recovered well though and is now rocking

Thanks man, yeah sometimes they aren't bothered by it and other times you just have to keep on moving..You win some, you lose some..I can't complain too much though because come harvest time, I'll forget all about it..Thanks for stopping in,we should be really frosting up in the next couple weeks.

Thanks man, yeah sometimes they aren't bothered by it and other times you just have to keep on moving..You win some, you lose some..I can't complain too much though because come harvest time, I'll forget all about it..Thanks for stopping in,we should be really frosting up in the next couple weeks.
Hopefully mine will start soon too. 4 different strains/breeders @ Day 39 and not even pre-flowering yet

Hopefully mine will start soon too. 4 different strains/breeders @ Day 39 and not even pre-flowering yet

Oh wow, they are either going to be super big or need to be flipped 12/12..Which breeders and strains if you don't mind me asking?

Day 38

Stretch is coming to a close and we are getting to the good stuff..I removed the 6500k autocob and now they are basking under (2) 3500k's.

IMG_20180607_022715.jpg

Day 40

I've been watering now every 3-4 days, aiming for 3 though..Today they will receive about 5-6 drops ( actual drops from a dropper ) bloop,bloop,bloop and 0.6 ml of Mammoth P ( Mammoth every other watering ).

Indica pheno ( in natural lighting )

IMG_20180609_082921.jpg
IMG_20180609_083605.jpg
IMG_20180609_083421.jpg

Sativa pheno ( In tent )

IMG_20180608_234031.jpg

Back