Indoor Oscorp Industries - Living Organics with Green Goblin

The tier & plug method I use is pretty simple. I take a regular red,blue,black what have you solo party cup and remove about 1/4 or so of it from the bottom with a utility blade.I then fill my fabric pots ( what I'm using right now ) up with my composted medium ( not the seedling mix ) take my fist and make an opening..So about a fist deep I then fill with the seedling mix, then insert my modified solo cup until a little more than half of it is above the top of the fabric pot.I back fill around the outside with either more seedling mix or my main mix that the plants will be growing down in later on.All that is left is to fill our cup with seedling mix,make your hole and drop your bean in :thumbsup:

IMG_20180427_132233.jpg

Now the main mix, which is a new one I'm using, is based off of the kisorganics nutrient pack.The pack as instructed is for blending soil photoperiod strength. One nutrient pack makes a 30 gallon mix. I then thin this mix out to dilute the strength some and make it habitable for autos.

The recipe is as follows:

10 gallons Promix BX
10 gallons coco coir
7 gallons perlite
5 gallons premium worm castings/trippple cast
2 cups composted steer manure ( Black Kow 0.5-0.5-0.5 )
2-3 cups Life cube soil builder ( From composttealab.com )
2 cups mushroom compost
15 lbs KIS Organics nutrient pack
1 gallon Bio char
1/4 cup Organicare bloom granules
1/4 cup Epsoma garden lime ( if no powdered lime use 1/2 cup of this )
1/4 cup powdered lime
1/2 cup oats
1/2 cup Basmati rice
1 cup bokashi
2 tablespoons of Azomite
1-1 1/2 tablespoons of Tealab [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] inoculant
1 tablespoon VAM
1 tablespoon Great White
1 tablespoon 4 species endo mix

This makes 32 gallons.I actually thinned this recipe with additional coco/Promix BX to 35 gallons. At 35 it is still on the strong side but works well..I would suggest maybe thinning it out to about 38-40.

I moistened the mix above with 1 tablespoon of powdered molasses to 1 gallon of distilled water as well as 10 drops of General Organics Cal/mag.This soil was blended in the winter so I set it on a large heating mat at about 75 F and let it compost for the next 2 months.You can use it earlier than 2 months with no worries. Once that heat dies down, you are left with a rich black material and an earthy smell,you are good to go.

IMG_20180224_145211.jpg

A little info on my setup before we get into the Grape stuff.

(1) Growlab GL80 2'7 x 2'7 x 5'11 w/ modified 6" flange pulling A/C from opposite room ( passive intake )
(2) 6 inch clip fans
(1) 4" x 12" Phat Filter
(1) 4" vortex inline fan
(1) Taotronics digital humidifier ( Really only use it in the winter because it gets real dry around here)
(1) Acurite thermometer/hygrometer
(3) Autocobs (2) 3500k (1) 6500k ( Only using 1 3500 and 1 6500 right now for veg )
(1) Hydrologic small boy water filter ( carbon & sediment )

IMG_20180427_155441.jpg

Note: These have been given nothing but 6.5 pH aerated/filtered tap water,a few drops of Castile soap and a pinch of fresh aloe vera per gallon as surfactants.You'll notice the barley straw ( Buildasoil) starting to sprout. I use the mulch for moisture retention in balancing the living soil,keeping it within field capacity and protecting the microbiology from elements like wind and heat so they can thrive.

Day 6

IMG_20180505_024019.jpg

Last edited:
Back