New Grower My second grow- Barneys Farm L.S.D and Nirvana Aurora Indica

:vibe:Captains Bong- 10/12/15- Well today the girls are 17 days. I think I was right when I predicted that Aurora was going to be short and bushy while Layne (L.s.D) is going to be tall and skinny. They have taken pretty well to the half of a gallon being split between them,the smart pots dry out fast as hell about every other day they are dried out and wanting more. It is strange but even at 17 days the L.S.D is already starting to throw off a weedish smell the Aurora has not done this I thought that was odd. I cleaned my bowls and bong today the bong specifically was dirty as shit I had forgot how cool the glass actually looked:yoinks:. Much to my surprise the recipe I found online to get the thick resin out of a bong worked.. and it worked well, it is 91% Isopropyl Alcohol and some normal table salt with a pre-soak of everything in warm water. Then you just put your Bong Stem,Bowl/Bowl Piece in the Alcohol and Salt mix let those set while you pour in some ISO and Salt into the bong and then shake the hell out of it, by the time your done all of the resin will have came off the stem and bowl piece and the glass will be crystal clear again I thought that was pretty cool. Anyways here are some pics of the girls they are doing great and some glass wear. Much Luv and have a mellow night guys.:vibe:

:dancer::drool:

Fresh Cleaned Glass 01.jpg Aurora & Layne 02.jpg Layne 03.jpg Aurora 04.jpg Aurora & Layne 05.jpg

:vibe:Captains Bong-10/14/15- Gonna change the color up in this one lol. The girls are doing well, I finally got some pictures with the Mars II 700 off and actually it is the first time I have seen them with it off and I must say it was a thrill :jump:. I noticed that when they are in the nocturnal stage they look a-lot more relaxed they are not reaching for the stars lol, I also find it crazy that even at day 19 Layne (L.s.D) is already starting to stink like dank dosia, Aurora has a faint smell of weed but it does not compare to Layne. I fed them this morning at 5am, they got a little more than a half gallon split between them they are still pretty tiny so to a Gallon of 6.7 Crystal Geyser Spring Water is -1/4TsP of SeaGrow 16-16-16, 1Tsp Great White and 1Tsp of Cal-Mag Plus. I started them at 160ML then after 3 days bumped it to 200ML and now they are on a full quarter gallon each, probably do that for another 3 days and then take it to a full half gallon each. Here are the first pics of my sexy ladies with the lights out, oooolalalala. Much luv guys and have a mellow day.:vibe:

Aurora & Layne Day 19 -1.jpg Layne Day 19 -2.jpg Aurora Day 19- 3.jpg Aurora & Layne Day 19 -4.jpg Aurora Day 19- 5.jpg Layne Day 19 -6.jpg Aurora & Layne Day 19 -7.jpg

:vibe:Captains Bong-10/14/15- I thought it was worth throwing in there that I peeked in on girls a little bit ago and both the Aurora and Layne (L.s.D) are reaching up high for that Mars II 700 they are loving it... and so am I.

:growing:

:vibe:Captains Bong-10/16/15- Aurora and Layne (L.s.D) are 21 today... Old enough to buy booze! but I doubt anyone would sell it to them considering that they STINK like dank at 21 days is this normal for photo's?? I mentioned before that Layne (L.s.D) reeked at day 19 but now the Aurora does as well they have not developed their own individual smell yet they just smell of really strong weed. Also Aurora is getting so bushy and thick she is about to out grow the damn smart pot if she does not start growing upwards, Layne on the other hand is getting tall and skinny. They each got their normal quarter gallon of food this morning and they are still loving it. I am going to wait until they start growing upward a tad more and then increase to a half gallon each it should be interesting. So far this grow is going great and I am lovin it!! Here are pics of the day, much luv and have a mellow day guys!:toke::vibe:

Aurora & Layne Day 21- 001.jpg Layne Day 21-002.jpg Aurora Day 21- 003.jpg

:vibe:Captains Bong-10/17/15- I got bored so I took some quick pics of the girls with the light on. Aurora is fat with a big boosh, Layne (L.s.D) is tall and skinny with a trimmed boosh! They both are gettin a stank @ day 22 they are looking good, here are a few pics. Much Luv guys and have a mellow night.:vibe:

Aurora & Layne Day-22-001.jpg Layne Day 22-002.jpg Layne Day 22- 003.jpg Aurora Day 22- 004.jpg Aurora Day 22- 005.jpg Aurora & Layne Day 22-006.jpg

:vibe:Captains Bong- 10/19/15- I almost forgot to do a entry today.... I got the pics and everything done but my teeth have been hurting so bad that I forgot to log on, anyway I wanted to do show you guys how much these 2 have grown since this morning they had a big growth spurt. The pics that I took with the lights out were this morning at about 4am during dark cycle, pics with the lights on were this morning when I got up at about 9:30am. I could not believe how much taller they had got especially the Aurora, Layne (L.s.D) was already tall now she is starting to get fat and they both should be showing some pistols soon today is day 24 and tomorrow on the 25th day I am upping the SeaGrow 16-16-16 to a 1/2TSP from 1/4 and splitting a whole half gallon between them. I am really hoping they like it. Anyways here are the pics of the day/night lol ,much luv and have Mellow one guys.:vibe:

Layne Day 24 001.jpg Aurora Day 24 002.jpg Aurora & Layne Day 24 003.jpg Aurora & Layne Day 24 004.jpg Layne Day 24 005.jpg Aurora Day 24 006.jpg Aurora & Layne Day 24 007.jpg

They look awesome aurora, very healthy bro. Man your teeth pain is such a downer for you dude. I bet you are marking off the days before you get that taken care of. I had an infected molar extracted at the dentist trailer when I lived on the reservation and let me tell you, I was so grateful to get that tooth out, the pain was incredible. Here's some cooling pain free karma coming your way bro :karmacloud::karmacloud::karmacloud: love and peace out bro.

:vibe:Captains Bong-10/20/15- Well this morning the girls turned 25 days, I am looking for them to pop their lady hairs at any moment now. I wanted to go ahead and post for today as I am leaving until Thursday to go see the "GirlFriend" now I can have 2 toothaches... the ones in my mouth and now I can have one in my ass as well... Anyways I fed the girls this morning and for the first time they each got a full half gallon, I also bumped the SeaGrow up to 1/2TsP so hopefully they enjoy. Here are a couple pics and I will see you guys on Thursday. Much Luv guys and Have a mellow day!.:vibe:

Layne Day 25- 001.jpg Aurora Day 25- 002.jpg

Back