Photoperiod Db003's - Mars Pro II 320 - photoperiod grow - Coco- Lucas Formula FNB - Closet Grow

so I ran out of bud so I pillaged my emergency stash and found a nug of green crack from my first grow ever! it has been curing for 496 days that's well over a year that's crazy about to smoke a bowl and chill

006.JPG

time for a update on my plants that I am mainlining I just gave these plants some water I made 1.5 gallons of water it had 1 tablespoon of grandma's unsulphured molasses and 10ml of mammoth p microbes for both gallons it was ph. to 5.9 and split it between all the plants in coco

the blueberry headband in super soil from kind soil and roots organic soil got plain water that was ph. with citric acid powder it was ph. to 6.4 it got about a quarter gallon of water

so my plants were looking bad and had a lot of dead leaves at the top of the pots so took them out and after I took out the second plant from the closet I seen a huge black widow spider

I almost said fuck it and was about to burn the closet down for real lol lets just say its dead but not before I tired to kill it and the fucker ran right towards me and I screamed like a little girl fuck that shit I dont mind most spiders but those fuckers hell no I dont want to go to the ER

back to the plants so I cleaned all the dead leaves out and lollipopped the plants as best as I could and since I had all the plants out of the closet I rearranged them I put the taller plants in the back and got the ones that were to close to the wall more towards the center now

the plants still look kind of bad I have but neglecting them bad some were getting over fed some were under feed and were to close to the light now I see the problems with running multi stains that I have never grow not all plants like the same amount of nutes that's one of the reasons why I gave them just molasses and microbes this watering

these plants are in day [HASHTAG]#41[/HASHTAG] of flower

the plants in this grow are

1x big Buddha Cheesus in coco that is mainlined
1x big Buddha Cheesus clone in coco
1x barneys farm Tangerine Dream in coco that is mainlined
1x dna genetics Sharks breath in coco that is mainlined
1x emerald triangle blueberry headband in super soil from kind soil

011.JPG
013.JPG
014.JPG
015.JPG
016.JPG
017.JPG
018.JPG
019.JPG
021.JPG
022.JPG

man I am so happy I was able to save up some money to get me a new grow tent that I wanted its already bought and paid for just have to wait until it comes in the mail. I paid $171.27 on eBay brand spanking new I know its a pricey grow tent but its the one I wanted because its a over sized 2x4 tent and its a great brand plus it has Clear viewing windows

the tent I got is a GL80L by GrowLab Horticultural Grow Room I will post some pics of it when I get it

Dimensions:
Assembled: 2’7″ wide x 4’11” deep x 6’7″ tall / 31.5″ x 59″ x 70.8″ tall / 80 x 150 x 200cm

GrowLab-80L-1.jpg
growlab-80l-80x150x200cm.jpg
growlab-80l-9999999.jpg

time for a update on my plants that I am mainlining the only plants that got nutes were the Tangerine Dream and the Sharks breath they got 1/2 of a teaspoon of floranova bloom and 1/2 of a teaspoon of roots organic hpk bloom booster and 1/2 of a teaspoon of roots organic hp2 bloom booster the 2 Cheesus got plain water ph. to 6.0

the blueberry headband in super soil from kind soil and roots organic soil got plain water that was ph. with citric acid powder it was ph. to 6.4 it got about a quarter gallon of water

these plants are in day [HASHTAG]#43[/HASHTAG] of flower

008.JPG
009.JPG
010.JPG
012.JPG
013.JPG
014.JPG
016.JPG
017.JPG
018.JPG
019.JPG

time for a update on my plants that I am mainlining the only plants that got nutes were the Tangerine Dream and the Sharks breath they got 1/2 of a teaspoon of floranova bloom and 1/4 of a teaspoon of GH dry Kool bloom mixed with a gallon of water the 2 Cheesus plants got plain water ph. to 6.0

so far the emerald triangle blueberry headband in super soil from kind soil has the biggest buds but only has a few since it was never topped now I wish I did top it and does not have any problems besides light burn the dna genetics Sharks breath in coco that is mainlined has the lest problems but still has a few and is growing like a champ

the barneys farm Tangerine Dream in coco that is mainlined is all over the place and is a horrible strain to mainline it has shown way more sativa dominance then it was supposed too it is suffering for quite a few problems but I wont let it get to me and last the big Buddha Cheesus in coco that is mainlined and the big Buddha Cheesus clone in coco are both suffering from nute burn but other then that are doing fine

these plants are in day [HASHTAG]#47[/HASHTAG] of flower

012.JPG
014.JPG
015.JPG
016.JPG
017.JPG
018.JPG
019.JPG
021.JPG
022.JPG
023.JPG
024.JPG
025.JPG

time for a update on my plants that I am mainlining these plants got 1 teaspoon of floranova bloom and 1/2 of a teaspoon of GH dry Kool bloom mixed with 2 gallons of water the was water ph. to 5.8

these plants are in day [HASHTAG]#49[/HASHTAG] of flower

0013.JPG
013.JPG
014.JPG
015.JPG
016.JPG
017.JPG
018.JPG
019.JPG
020.JPG
021.JPG

I want to make some super soil I found a place were I can get all the ingredients I need to make it and for way cheaper then all the other local places were going to charge me and online its a little drive to go get it but way worth it

I dont want to make a huge batch I just want to make a few bags of it at a time so I will scale down the recipe for what I need here is a list of the ingredients that I will be following I will use most of the brands in the list but a few items I found cheaper but are the same product

this super soil recipe is a updated and modified version of a super soil that was made popular by subcool I have looked at a ton of versions of this super soil recipe online and this is pretty much the best one for me and is the most updated version

does anyone else have experience with using super soil or making super soil tell me what you think

14 cubic feet (or 8 large bags) of Roots Organic Original Potting Soil
1 cubic foot bag Roots Organics Big Worm Worm Castings
2.5 lbs. Down to Earth Bone Meal
2.5 lbs. Down to Earth Fish Bone Meal
5 lbs. high phosphorus Sunleaves Jamaican Bat Guano or VermiBat
5 lbs. Down to Earth Blood Meal or VermiBlood
3 cups-Down to Earth Oyster Shell
3 cups-Down to Earth Kelp Meal or VermiKelp
3 cups-Down to Earth Alfalfa Meal
¾ cup Pennington Epsom salts
1 cup Speedi-Grow Agricultural lime
2 cups Down to Earth Azomite
2 Tablespoons Down to Earth Granular Humic Acid
2 Tablespoons-Mykos Mycorrhizae

time for a update on my plants that I am mainlining the Tangerine Dream and the Sharks breath got 1/4 of a teaspoon of GH dry Kool bloom and I little bit of molasses mixed with gallon of water the was water ph. to 5.8

the two Cheesus plants got water and molasses only ph. to 5.9

the blueberry headband in super soil from kind soil and roots organic soil got plain water with some molasses that was ph. with citric acid powder it was ph. to 6.4 it got about a quarter gallon of water

these plants are in day [HASHTAG]#51[/HASHTAG] of flower

013.JPG
014.JPG
015.JPG
016.JPG
017.JPG
018.JPG
019.JPG
020.JPG
021.JPG
022.JPG
023.JPG
024.JPG
025.JPG
026.JPG
029.JPG

look what I just got in the mail! its my grow lab gl80l tent I am not going to set it up until I find out if I am going to move to a new place or not

it would be pointless to set it all up and have to move out in the next 3 months so I will just stick with the tent I have now

I can already tells it better just by the feel of the fabric of the tent cant wait till I get to use it

p.s. does anyone know what made in PRC means...... it stands for People's Republic of China

001.JPG
002.JPG
003.JPG
004.JPG

Back