Photoperiod Db003's - Mars Pro II 320 - photoperiod grow - Coco- Lucas Formula FNB - Closet Grow

the pics from this update with the lights off

014.JPG
015.JPG
016.JPG
017.JPG
018.JPG

1. look what I just got in the mail! I won this in a live giveaway from MagicalButter.com its 3 small filter bags 220,73,25 microns and the one and only green silicon love glove I would like to thank MagicalButter.com for the awesome prize I dont have the magical butter machine yet but I will find a good use for them until I can get my hands on one
00008.JPG
0008.JPG
00009.JPG
0009.JPG
010.JPG
011.JPG
013.JPG
014.JPG
015.JPG
016.JPG

time for a update on my plants that I am mainlining I just gave these plants some water I made 2.5 gallons of water it had 1 teaspoon of floranova bloom and 1 teaspoon of roots organic hpk bloom booster and 1 teaspoon of roots organic hp2 bloom booster and 1/2 of a tablespoon of roots organic elemental dry Cal mag one tablespoon of terpinator and 10ml of mammoth p microbes for all 2.5 gallons it was ph. to 5.9 and split it between all the plants in coco

the roots organic elemental dry Cal mag was mixed with a bit of water and added first before the other nutes I made 2.5 gallons and it was still to much water my next watering I will make only 2 gallons

the blueberry headband in super soil from kind soil and roots organic soil got plain water with one teaspoon of grandma's unsulphured molasses and one teaspoon of mammoth p micros that was ph. with citric acid powder it was ph. to 6.4 it got about a quarter gallon of water

the top half of the blueberry headband is not dead and pointing towards the light lol so that's cool I was a bit worried after the accidental super cropping 2 days ago but it looks fine so that's great

these plants are in day [HASHTAG]#31[/HASHTAG] of flower

the plants in this grow are

1x big Buddha Cheesus in coco that is mainlined
1x big Buddha Cheesus clone in coco
1x barneys farm Tangerine Dream in coco that is mainlined
1x dna genetics Sharks breath in coco that is mainlined
1x emerald triangle blueberry headband in super soil from kind soil

018.JPG
020.JPG
022.JPG
024.JPG
025.JPG
026.JPG
027.JPG
028.JPG
029.JPG
031.JPG

time for a update on my plants that I am mainlining I just gave these plants some water I made 2 gallons of water it had 1 teaspoon of floranova bloom and 1 teaspoon of roots organic hpk bloom booster and 1 teaspoon of roots organic hp2 bloom booster and 2 teaspoons roots organic elemental dry Cal mag for both gallons it was ph. to 6.0 and split it between all the plants in coco

the roots organic elemental dry Cal mag was mixed with a bit of water and added first before the other nutes

the blueberry headband in super soil from kind soil and roots organic soil got plain water that was ph. with citric acid powder it was ph. to 6.4 it got about a quarter gallon of water

these plants are in day [HASHTAG]#33[/HASHTAG] of flower

010.JPG
011.JPG
012.JPG
013.JPG
014.JPG
015.JPG
016.JPG
017.JPG
018.JPG
019.JPG

time for a update on my plants that I am mainlining I just gave these plants some water I made 2 gallons of water it had 1 teaspoon of floranova bloom and 1/2 of a teaspoon of mad farmer mother of all blooms for both gallons it was ph. to 5.8 and split it between all the plants in coco

the blueberry headband in super soil from kind soil and roots organic soil got plain water that was ph. with citric acid powder it was ph. to 6.4 it got about a quarter gallon of water

after using floranova bloom for a couple grows I dont think I will be using it any more it works great for some but I just seam to be having problems left and right with it

it could be me but I will definitely be using something else for my next grow I have a bunch of nutes lying around that I could try

these plants are in day [HASHTAG]#35[/HASHTAG] of flower

009.JPG
010.JPG
011.JPG
012.JPG
013.JPG
014.JPG
015.JPG
016.JPG
017.JPG

time for a update on my plants that I am mainlining I just gave these plants some water I made 2 gallons of water it had 1 teaspoon of floranova bloom and 1 teaspoon of roots organic hpk bloom booster and 1 teaspoon of roots organic hp2 bloom booster and for both gallons it was ph. to 6.0 and split it between all the plants in coco

I am not even going to lie this grow looks like crap I just hope I can make it to harvest with out killing them looks like yield will be low to but that's a part of growing I want to use some different nutes next grow I still have a ways to go but its all good as long as they all dont turn out bad

these plants are in day [HASHTAG]#37[/HASHTAG] of flower

009.JPG
010.JPG
011.JPG
012.JPG
013.JPG
014.JPG
015.JPG
016.JPG
017.JPG
018.JPG

time for a update on my plants that I am mainlining I just gave these plants some water I made 2 gallons of water it had 1 teaspoon of floranova bloom and 1/4 of a teaspoon of mad farmer mother of all blooms for both gallons it was ph. to 6.0 and split it between all the plants in coco

in my next watering I am going to give both the Cheesus plain water since they are suffering from nute burn bad

these plants are in day [HASHTAG]#39[/HASHTAG] of flower

013.JPG
014.JPG
015.JPG
016.JPG
017.JPG
018.JPG
019.JPG
020.JPG
021.JPG

That is a good idea straight water and back off on the nutrients and your bloom booster my man. They will still produce :karmacloud::pass:

Back