cheers.
ive tried the block,gel and now trying the liquid.pity ona didnt make a smaller version of the breeze,it is a tad pricey.
:pighug:

cheers.
ive tried the block,gel and now trying the liquid.pity ona didnt make a smaller version of the breeze,it is a tad pricey.
Yeah, and the fact that with the Breeze fan the Gel Crystals go dry pretty fast, if you wanna make it last longer you can add water to the bucket and stir it up and it will reabsorb but it really,really kills the scent... I am so glad I don't have to use it now... I went through many a bucket prolly 20 gallons.... thank god I am out of that apartment.

Shew I just vaped a nice GAF nug of the Aurora with my DaVinci IQ and holy crap I am stuck to my chair, That is the best Indo I have had in a long time, props once again to Nirvana Seeds.

Captains Vape-6-1-17- Welp gonna take down 2 of the gals today, its 92 days of total life and 62 days of flower (almost 9 weeks). The Acapulco Gold and LSD looks pretty well spent, the OG Skunk ##1 has one more feeding left in her and I am takin her down as well.. Here are a few pics guys much luv and have a mellow 1.

Attachments

• Acapulco Gold Nuggie.JPG
    Acapulco Gold Nuggie.JPG
    108.7 KB · Views: 90
  • Acapulco Gold.JPG
    Acapulco Gold.JPG
    138.4 KB · Views: 62
  • Barneys Farm LSD.JPG
    Barneys Farm LSD.JPG
    139.7 KB · Views: 51
  • Barneys LSDcicle.JPG
    Barneys LSDcicle.JPG
    136.1 KB · Views: 68
  • O.g Skunk #1 Head.JPG
    O.g Skunk #1 Head.JPG
    133.4 KB · Views: 79
  • O.G Skunk #1.JPG
    O.G Skunk #1.JPG
    138.6 KB · Views: 79
Captains Bong-6/2/17- Well the Barneys LSD & Acapulco Gold are both down and hanging both had huge buds and good god the LSD is some of the biggest,smelliest,frostiest I have ever grown...Same can be said for the Gold here are some final harvest pics...next will be dry weight, These 2 made it 92 days alive and 63 days in Flower... Much love guys only 1 plant left the OG SKUNK [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] and she might come down today or tomorrow my hands are hurtin lol.

Attachments

• Acapulco Gold Nug.JPG
    Acapulco Gold Nug.JPG
    134.8 KB · Views: 51
  • Acapulco Gold Nuggie.JPG
    Acapulco Gold Nuggie.JPG
    153.7 KB · Views: 55
  • Acapulco Gold.JPG
    Acapulco Gold.JPG
    148.7 KB · Views: 47
  • Gold Closeup.JPG
    Gold Closeup.JPG
    149.9 KB · Views: 57
  • Gold Platter.JPG
    Gold Platter.JPG
    113.5 KB · Views: 79
  • Huge LSD BUDS.JPG
    Huge LSD BUDS.JPG
    139.3 KB · Views: 61
  • LSD Main Cola.JPG
    LSD Main Cola.JPG
    103.7 KB · Views: 56
  • LSD.JPG
    LSD.JPG
    147.4 KB · Views: 71
  • LSDcicle.JPG
    LSDcicle.JPG
    97.7 KB · Views: 47
  • Meat and Veg Acapulco Gold.JPG
    Meat and Veg Acapulco Gold.JPG
    101.7 KB · Views: 48
Captains Vape-6/2/17- Well all the girls are down and thy tent is empty I will be takin the 5x5 down so I can move back into my old room but I will be relocating into the closet with a 4x2x5 tent and my 192, the seedsman OG Skunk 1 is trimmed and hangin she made it 93 days and 9 weeks of flower. I honestly cannot wait to try her she smells like straight fruit and has some big ol'buds.. some harvest pics will end this grow when everything is dried and in the Vaults, Much luv guys.
skunk 001.JPG
skunk 002.JPG
skunk 003.JPG
skunk 004.JPG
skunk 005.JPG
skunk 006.JPG
skunk 007.JPG

nice thread,a good read.:thumbsup:
some pretty looking plants harvested,jars are full to overspilling.:pass:
look forward to the new grow.
good luck.

Captains Bong-6/5/17- Well this grow is rounding out I have already taken down the 5x5, but we got something else cookin...farewell old friend I will miss you. :pass:
The 5x5x7.JPG

Back