This Acapulco Gold strain, is it Auto? Can you give me some Details? Looking really good Kakarot! Those will give you Bills-sama munchies!

Nope they all are photos, the Acapulco Gold is from Barney's farm, here is some almost dry Green Crack from HumBoldt Seeds Photo period as well, will Prolly hit the jar and get final weight tomorrow.
IMG_1496.JPG
IMG_1498.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
I just wanted to say Rest In Peace to Chris Cornell of SoundGarden, he took his own life on 5/17/17, the world of music will never be the same... I hope his demons are now gone.

Captains Vape-5/20/17- Well the Humboldt Seeds Green Crack is dry and in the jar gave me a solid 41.7G or 1.47Oz, of sticky lime green nuggies that smell like Cantaloupe Orange, I have never tried this strain before and it is sativa dominant so I am going to wait until tomorrow about mid-day and get my vape on with the GC, here are some pics check it out and much luv.
GC 002.JPG GC 003.JPG GC 004.JPG GC 005.JPG Green Crack.JPG

Captains Vape-5/23/17- Well the Aurora Indica is getting the chop today,she is spent... it will put her at 82 days alive and 53 of flower, here is the final pic her tri's are cloudy and amber with few clear.. surprisingly this one does not have as many red pit hairs as the other one I ran but she is damn big and frosty and looks funky skunky, next ones will be after I get her trimmed much luv guys and have a mellow 1.
Aurora 001.JPG

Captains Vape-5/23/17- Well after 4 hours of trimming the Aurora Indica is down and hanging to dry... She was a BEAST and most def will be a QP dry if not more.. Here are a few bud shots.. I am exhausted, next post will be dry weight.
AI Harvest 001.JPG
AI Harvest 002.JPG
AI Harvest 003.JPG

Captains Vape-5/27/17- Whelp the Aurora Indica made it a total of 82 days or 11.2 weeks of life and 53 days or 7.5 weeks of flowering, much to my surprise she gave me damn near the exact same weight as the last time I grew her comin in at 2.6 ounces dry.. Very different looking plant than last time. The buds are gooey foomanchuskunk and look like they pack a couch punch, she smells piney and fruity... Here are a few pics in the C-Vault now... I am about to harvest the Acapulco Gold now, I need a break after this lol.. Much love guys.
Aurora Harvest 001.JPG
Aurora Harvest 002.JPG
Aurora Harvest 003.JPG
Aurora Harvest 004.JPG
Aurora Harvest 005.JPG
Aurora Indica Sexy Nuggie.JPG
Aurora Indica final trim.JPG
Aurora Indica Nuggie.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
another cracking harvest :pass:
i see the ona breeze in the corner.do you have the big tub of gel and top up with the ona liquid,what do you make of it ?
:pighug:

another cracking harvest :pass:
i see the ona breeze in the corner.do you have the big tub of gel and top up with the ona liquid,what do you make of it ?
:pighug:
Thanks man, and yeah I do not have to use it anymore but when I lived in the Apartment and was growin in the cab and had inspections... The Ona hid any smell that escaped in fact the damn inspector walked right past the cabinet touched it even with the bucket and breeze on top and just went about his business. I did a cheese in there and it was stinkin the whole apt out and they came through and a combo of the Ona Polar ICE, and Original made such a funky smell they did not know wtf it was lol, just said it was air freshener, but yeah definitely worth it, I also used the Gallon pails they worked the best for me.

Back