Captains Vape-5/9/17- Sweet Seeds Green Poison is coming down tomorrow her branches are bending to the breaking point, I went ahead and fed her today and as you all know I do not buy into the bullshit that is flushing anymore because I let my bud cure for months at a time. Tri's are cloudy and amber with massive red hairs and she just looks ripe for choppin and damn she smells good. Tomorrow will be 41 days in flower for her Sweet Seeds has her listed as 49 days so its not that far off and she is actually about a week older than all the rest..... JUDY CHOP TOMORROW!! :amazon:

real nice grow,nice plants.
comfort blanket of good stock levels and variety to boot.downsize to a funsize grow,without the worries of all the lil jobs that need doin.
enjoy
:pighug:

Captains Vape-5/10/17- Green Poison harvest pics will be coming today, I cannot get over how fast this plant has finished she is a regular photoperiod and rounded out at just 40 days of flowering and 75 days of total life and strangly enough she has literally not 1 damn spot of a deficiency on her. She is probably the fastest Photo I have ever grew I posted before that she is dripping with tri's and they are all cloudy and amber. I cut a branch last night that had broke and trimmed her up and my boosh trimmers got completely gunked up with just 1 branch... WtF gonna be a long but pleasant day!

Sweet Seeds Green Poison Photo-Peroid, 75 days of life and 41 in flower. Some extremely grape,skunky and fruity smellin frosty vape, will probably be about a OZ dry maybe a tad more... she looks amazing! and then there were 5!!
gp har 001.JPG gp har 002.JPG gp har 003.JPG gp har 004.JPG gp har 005.JPG gp har 006.JPG

Congrats to the harvest:bravo:
Thank you but we ain't done yet lol, still got 5 more to go.. Green Crack, Aurora Indica(She is a monster), LSD(Monster also),Acapulco Gold, and OG Skunk ##1 gonna let them go as long as they can, I think the aurora will be the next to come as most of her fan leafs have already yellowed and are falling off..... I am going to be busy here in 2 weeks :D

Back