Captains Vape- 5/13/17- Well the Sweet Seeds Green Poison is dry and she weighed in at 32.7G or 1.15 Oz, which is what I was expecting. Some damn fine vape, fruity and musk covered in tri's, I have vaped some already and she has got a kick to her. In the jar for a nice cure. I still have 5 PhotoPeriods left and 4 of them are MONSTERS. Here are some final shots of the Poison, cheers guys and much luv.
IMG_1368.JPG
IMG_1370.JPG
IMG_1373.JPG

Captains Vape- 5/17/17- Well it has been 7 weeks of flower for the Nirvana Aurora Indica and she is spent looking, still a little bit of green but for the most part her leafs are all but dry and yellow, I think I am going to go ahead and take her down either today or tomorrow.. will update with a pic before the chop.

Captains Vape-5/18/17- Well instead of choppin the Aurora I decided to take down the Humboldt Seeds Green Crack, she was pretty spent as well all her leafs were yeller and crispy. I predict it will probably be another ounce maybe a little more. Here is a pic of the Crack and a few pics of the Monster that is the Aurora Indica.. Cheers guys, oh and @ClockworkOrange Master Roshi always tokin and grabbin ass lol :D

Attachments

• Aurora Indica Bud.JPG
    Aurora Indica Bud.JPG
    105.7 KB · Views: 79
  • Aurora Indica Crown 2.JPG
    Aurora Indica Crown 2.JPG
    123.6 KB · Views: 55
  • Aurora Indica Crown.JPG
    Aurora Indica Crown.JPG
    124.3 KB · Views: 84
  • Aurora Indica Nuggie.JPG
    Aurora Indica Nuggie.JPG
    108.5 KB · Views: 80
  • Aurora Indica.JPG
    Aurora Indica.JPG
    128 KB · Views: 63
  • Green Crack Harvest.JPG
    Green Crack Harvest.JPG
    90.8 KB · Views: 63
Captains Vape-5/18/17- Well instead of choppin the Aurora I decided to take down the Humboldt Seeds Green Crack, she was pretty spent as well all her leafs were yeller and crispy. I predict it will probably be another ounce maybe a little more. Here is a pic of the Crack and a few pics of the Monster that is the Aurora Indica.. Cheers guys, oh and @ClockworkOrange Master Roshi always tokin and grabbin ass lol :D

I'm on my Muten Roshi all day :cooldance: Is the plant you harvested the one in the first pic? With all the white pistills? Would have left her for a few days more!

I'm on my Muten Roshi all day :cooldance: Is the plant you harvested the one in the first pic? With all the white pistills? Would have left her for a few days more!
Nope that is the Aurora Indica, I decided to let her go for another week... This was a 7 plant grow... The frisian Duck I had crapped out and stunted/hermied I tried to save her but she was to far gone... I harvested a Green Poison that is curing now and last night I chopped a Green Crack and she is hangin now dryin... I have The Aurora Indica, Acapulco Gold, LSD and OG SKunk [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG].. today is feed day so I will take some good shots of them all. I have grown the LSD and Aurora before and the last time and this time both were amazing, also the Aurora has ALOT of amber Tri's there are almost no clear just Amber and Cloudy... I cannot wait to show you the buds on the LSD it is insane

Nope that is the Aurora Indica, I decided to let her go for another week... This was a 7 plant grow... The frisian Duck I had crapped out and stunted/hermied I tried to save her but she was to far gone... I harvested a Green Poison that is curing now and last night I chopped a Green Crack and she is hangin now dryin... I have The Aurora Indica, Acapulco Gold, LSD and OG SKunk [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG].. today is feed day so I will take some good shots of them all. I have grown the LSD and Aurora before and the last time and this time both were amazing, also the Aurora has ALOT of amber Tri's there are almost no clear just Amber and Cloudy... I cannot wait to show you the buds on the LSD it is insane

Great! Just tag me in and i am right there to throw an eye...!

Captains Vape-5/18/17- Today makes day 77 of life and 48 of flower for the FINAL FOUR!! Tomorrow will be 7 weeks of flowering for all of them. I have to say that they all are indeed rounding the final corner and OOOOWEEEE lol the LSD,Acapulco and Aurora are looking unusually plump and juicy. The O.G Skunk [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] is getting fat but just does not have as much resin build up as the rest... This harvest is gonna be a good one. I already got a O of Green Poison and I have the Green Crack drying now which will prolly be another O or O and 1/2. The Aurora and LSD are each going to be a QP dry if everything goes right... DAMN I am salivating bring it home bessyyyyyyy... Here are pics, check it and have a mellow one guys. @ClockworkOrange

Attachments

• Acapulco Gold 1.JPG
    Acapulco Gold 1.JPG
    119.1 KB · Views: 65
  • Acapulco Gold 2.JPG
    Acapulco Gold 2.JPG
    148.7 KB · Views: 76
  • Aurora Indica 1.JPG
    Aurora Indica 1.JPG
    142.3 KB · Views: 97
  • Aurora Indica 2.JPG
    Aurora Indica 2.JPG
    134.2 KB · Views: 64
  • Aurora Indica 3.JPG
    Aurora Indica 3.JPG
    124.1 KB · Views: 72
  • LSD 1.JPG
    LSD 1.JPG
    135.4 KB · Views: 77
  • LSD 2.JPG
    LSD 2.JPG
    122.3 KB · Views: 65
  • LSD 3.JPG
    LSD 3.JPG
    137.9 KB · Views: 74
  • OG Skunk 1.JPG
    OG Skunk 1.JPG
    136.8 KB · Views: 62
Captains Vape-5/18/17- Today makes day 77 of life and 48 of flower for the FINAL FOUR!! Tomorrow will be 7 weeks of flowering for all of them. I have to say that they all are indeed rounding the final corner and OOOOWEEEE lol the LSD,Acapulco and Aurora are looking unusually plump and juicy. The O.G Skunk [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] is getting fat but just does not have as much resin build up as the rest... This harvest is gonna be a good one. I already got a O of Green Poison and I have the Green Crack drying now which will prolly be another O or O and 1/2. The Aurora and LSD are each going to be a QP dry if everything goes right... DAMN I am salivating bring it home bessyyyyyyy... Here are pics, check it and have a mellow one guys. @ClockworkOrange

This Acapulco Gold strain, is it Auto? Can you give me some Details? Looking really good Kakarot! Those will give you Bills-sama munchies!

Back