Captains Vape-6/6/17- Let me introduce my new love shack... It fits in the closet literally like a insert. I have a 4inch ventech fan and carbon filter AND a 6inch 440cfm ventech ehaust with the mars reflector 192 check it out, a few autos in mind for this one I will make new journal when I decide :D
Knock,Kock.JPG
hello there who are you.JPG
4x2x5.5 New setup.JPG
Ohhhyeh.JPG
the hole.JPG
Who.JPG

Captains Vape-6/7/17- Well this grow has been a very interesting journal and grow... I actually started this grow December of 2016. My lung collapsed and I was in the hospital for 14 days and all my plants died... It took me awhile but I got going again and it has finally come to a end a few different strains than in the O.G line up but they are all done and sealed up in the jars time to close this one out!

Humboldt Seeds Green Crack- 1.5-O.z Dry
Barneys Farm Acapulco Gold- 2.7-O.z Dry
Nirvana Seeds Aurora Indica- 2.2-O.z-Dry
Barneys Farm LSD-3-O.z-Dry
Sweet Seeds Green Poison-1.3-Oz-Dry
DinaFem Moby Dick- 4.7-O.z-Dry
SeedsMan- O.g Skunk #1- 2.5-O.z

OK so after a good deal of adding lol this grow has netted me a total of 18 ounces/1.1 Pounds of different strains and brain drains, I have not even got to try them all yet... I vape now I dont smoke due to my lung condition I have a DaVinci IQ,Mighty,FireFly 2,MFLB and a Plenty and they are getting put to good use.. I will do smoke reports as I am conscious to do them lol, Thanks to everyone that followed this grow it has been a damn long one, so I want to thank you guys and most importantly thank god for letting me be somewhat healthy and pull through the lung surgery to make it back to my daughter and family and to continue to let me do what I love doing. I already have another grow going.. Not as big this time but the 5x5 is not needed this time, I have a new setup going in my closet and a new Mars Reflector on the way... I will start a new thread at some point today... Check out the final pics for this one!
6.8.17 005.JPG
6.8.17 006.JPG
6.8.17 007.JPG
6.8.17 008.JPG
6.8.17 003.JPG
6.8.17 004.JPG

Back