New Grower Raoul-Duke's First Grow, Northern Lights Auto, LEDs, Late Start

This is from yesterday's harvest, the buds go in bags, the trim straight onto the mesh, with cardboard underneath.
acbd85906e06e5d5d1d69de562c80052.jpg
c9e98f2ab58bc372dbe770159e7b848f.jpg
23d0ee7542bb0d82b752af85788d69d6.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
Something like that might suit my space better, thank you for that!

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

Absolutely fantastic man! So happy for you bro, what a great turn out! Lots of big nugs in there man.
Now take a nice...
:slap:

You'll get your first grow rep badge soon (@Rebel) +1 to you sir!
View attachment 752164
Thank you for those kind words. Definitely did not expect to do half as well as I did, so im just over the moon right now.

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

So now for the 3rd and final update in the 3 part update series... :crying:

Let's get some tags out of the way!
@Slater @NugNoob @jingo @iampepe @Z_Bop @WalterW @Benjamin Squier @Q-TiZzLe @NebulaNuggets @guerillagrower#65 @MiNi @stepside @A-Train @All I HAVE @Yeatster @auto noob @Fairlynew @trailanimal @witchyhour @OntarioBud @Sensi Jay @Frankthetank @TheMongol @islandgrower @Elcoronado @kendude @Dmrides220 @912GreenSkell @ClockworkOrange @Ash-a-Ton @cornish smoker @FrankFaux

Okay... wow... what an effort... :crying:This is in no particular order by the way, if you stopped in to say hello you got a tag! :pass:I'm sure I've missed some people and I apologize. Can we tag all of stoners chat?!?!:crying:

I'd like to thank each of you, because without you and AFN, this probably would not have been as successful as it was.

View attachment 752094 View attachment 752095 View attachment 752096 View attachment 752097

We are at maximum capacity!:crying::pighug:

So, this whole experience... I just can't put into words. I haven't even sampled any yet, but the growing experience has helped me with my anxiety, I've gained some great new friends here on AFN, and overall I have been a much more positive and happy person!

Thanks for tagging along! There will probably be one or two more updates in the near future for curing and the smoke report! :pass:

Cheers:headbang::jointman:

Fantastic work bud!! Well done!

Great job! That first one is the most stressful, but now it's out of the way and nothing but joy from here out!
AFN sure has a wealth of information at our fingertips. I am also grateful for all the support, as you mentioned.
Knocked that first one out of the park!

Fantastic work bud!! Well done!

Great job! That first one is the most stressful, but now it's out of the way and nothing but joy from here out!
AFN sure has a wealth of information at our fingertips. I am also grateful for all the support, as you mentioned.
Knocked that first one out of the park!

Sure beats my first two plants...to a pulp! [emoji16] [emoji13] [emoji28] [emoji23] Great job! [emoji122] [emoji122]

Thank you! Really appreciate it! :smokeout:

Back