New Grower Raoul-Duke's First Grow, Northern Lights Auto, LEDs, Late Start

Awesome job! And if you suffer from SAD in the winter, you'll find that being under the lights as you tend to your girls really helps a lot! [emoji106] [emoji4]

And now you will refuse crappy street pot, get ready to become a pot snob... [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Awesome job! And if you suffer from SAD in the winter, you'll find that being under the lights as you tend to your girls really helps a lot! [emoji106] [emoji4]

And now you will refuse crappy street pot, get ready to become a pot snob... [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
Haha thank you! Def see the pot snob coming out already! :hookah:

:drool:Very nice! :slap: Got enough jars for all that? :smoking:
Congratulations on your first complete grow! :frog:
What do you plan to grow next?
Thanks pal!

20170521_143405_noexif.jpg

I'm hoping this is enough! Otherwise I might have to call up the nonna and steal some of her tomato jars!:crying:

What do you plan to grow next?

Nicely done, Raoul!

Yes, what yyou planing next?:drool:

I have 3 more NL seeds or I have 5 Dutch Passion WW. I was thinking of doing the NL again to get some lst/topping experience before moving over to the WWs, but we'll see how I feel when the time comes! :pass:

I have 3 more NL seeds or I have 5 Dutch Passion WW. I was thinking of doing the NL again to get some lst/topping experience before moving over to the WWs, but we'll see how I feel when the time comes! :pass:
Wicked job man ....and u know its gonna taste so good .....enjoy [emoji111]

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

My Grobro, whats happening...
Man, we finally got the girls down, see we both harvested on day 95/6 and we netted within 40g wet weights of each other too :d5:
Pretty amazing feeling right...
However, I do not like the trim part, it is a killer, gave some samples to mates and what not, and they absolutely loving the lights, definitely a different taste compared to the street weed I am use too.
btw.... :slap:

NL´s are a good choice....personal I´m a Dutch Passion freak...i swear on DP genetics, always good results, did a new strain of them....CBD Auto WW and was surprised of the resin production, look...
9-020-jpg.730575

Back