New Grower Raoul-Duke's First Grow, Northern Lights Auto, LEDs, Late Start

Wicked job man ....and u know its gonna taste so good .....enjoy [emoji111]

Congratulations, job well done[emoji106]

Thanks guys! Appreciate it. :pass:
My Grobro, whats happening...
Man, we finally got the girls down, see we both harvested on day 95/6 and we netted within 40g wet weights of each other too :d5:
Pretty amazing feeling right...
However, I do not like the trim part, it is a killer, gave some samples to mates and what not, and they absolutely loving the lights, definitely a different taste compared to the street weed I am use too.
btw.... :slap:

Hey bro! :pass:Pretty amazing feeling indeed! :headbang: I smile every time I look in on the drying buds. :biggrin: Can't wait to try it out. Might grab one of the little nugs that fell off a branch soon.

NL´s are a good choice....personal I´m a Dutch Passion freak...i swear on DP genetics, always good results, did a new strain of them....CBD Auto WW and was surprised of the resin production, look...
9-020-jpg.730575

Very nice! Definitely makes a good case for the DP WW i have! :pass:

So, this whole experience... I just can't put into words. I haven't even sampled any yet, but the growing experience has helped me with my anxiety, I've gained some great new friends here on AFN, and overall I have been a much more positive and happy person!
Excellent job my friend. Its been awesome watching you grow these beauties out, and getting to know you! I can't wait to see what you do in the future!:pass::slap::d5:

By the way, I place mine in brown paper bags to dry. It gets the curing process started as it dries and prevents over drying or drying too fast. [emoji121] [emoji4]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
Thank you for the tip. I may try that next time. RH is at 48ish and I purposefully left a lot of leaf to hopefully help it not dry out too fast. I'll be checking it everyday, probably multiple times a day, so hopefully that doesn't happen.

Thank you for the tip. I may try that next time. RH is at 48ish and I purposefully left a lot of leaf to hopefully help it not dry out too fast. I'll be checking it everyday, probably multiple times a day, so hopefully that doesn't happen.
This is from yesterday's harvest, the buds go in bags, the trim straight onto the mesh, with cardboard underneath.
acbd85906e06e5d5d1d69de562c80052.jpg
c9e98f2ab58bc372dbe770159e7b848f.jpg
23d0ee7542bb0d82b752af85788d69d6.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Back