New Grower Raoul-Duke's First Grow, Northern Lights Auto, LEDs, Late Start

great growing RD. I'd chill on the nutes now specially if you running such high ppms in the medium, should be more than enough there to sustain em till chop.

You deffo got some Amber on both so ready for the chop fo sho!

Thanks. Def no more nutes! Maybe just water one last time before the chop. Is it better to let the medium dry out before you chop? Does it matter?

Hola, Raoul! Even with your "shitty camera", that looks like some fire! Being your first grow, great job man. Had to rep you up, brother.

Hey thanks for the rep and the :vibes:!!! I appreciate the compliments on my photos, I tried... I really did, haha! With some more tweaks on lighting and focus I'm sure I could pump out some real nice shots, even with my "shitty" set up. Happy growing!

Cheers

Today is day 83 for Lucy and 73 for Barbara. Barbara has grown to 29 inches lol... so that's just under an inch since my last update, I think 2-3 days ago. Found one or two lightly colored leaves but nothing I'm totally worried about. The nutes I'm using are organic based (not "organic") so I think the plants react a little slower than say, synthetic nutes, but I think things are shaping up. Noticed a little more nute burn (probably a cause of the slow organic nutes) so I've decided to reduce the feed back to a half dose ( chime in if I'm wrong about any of this), which will take place probably tomorrow, or the day after at the latest.

I've recently grown a curiosity in adding some supplements (besides calmag) to my grow. I was wondering... since I'm doing a half rec doasge of bse nutes, should I also be doing a half dosage of my supplements? Any help on this matter would be excellent. I think I'm going to try at least a bloom booster (I plan to try botanicare's hydroplex) for this grow and probably incorporate a few more in the next (thinking liquid karma, etc.).

Appreciate any feedback. Have a good weekend everyone!!! :pass:

Cheers:cheers:
This is my favorite bloom supplement!
4073858d3dc2535ecf08002caabd3344.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Thats a good point. I never thought of it that way.

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk
Yup, yellowing, dying leaves in late bloom is pretty normal. Especially if you flush, as the plant starts feeding off the lower fan leaves so they get yellow and die. [emoji121] [emoji6]

Some plants will shoot white pistils even after you cut the branch, just go by the trichomes. And it looks very ready, with lots of amber already. Are you using one of these?
fee499df68297e12c624e6a0a9c13824.jpg
379c5593bdfd096d405d877c5ad1b70c.jpg
b367f838b364c39e52e854a66a7e334f.jpg

I have one that connects to the computer. It's possibly not very good quality, but if I get the focus right, the images are pretty clear. Shaky hands have a lot to do with it. Need to figure out some way to keep it steady.

I have one that connects to the computer. It's possibly not very good quality, but if I get the focus right, the images are pretty clear. Shaky hands have a lot to do with it. Need to figure out some way to keep it steady.
I have that problem, too! I put a chair by the tent and hold the bud on one hand and the phone against the bud with the other hand.

Back