New Grower Raoul-Duke's First Grow, Northern Lights Auto, LEDs, Late Start

I think if you are eligible you should nominate one of these nice looking ladies.
You killed it my man
Wish I could take macro shots because those are beautiful pics brotha.
If you don't mind. I just slapped you with my strong hand.

Oh wow! Thank you for those kind words. I hope she rewards me after all the love I put into her. Thank you for the :vibes:

Beautiful girls you got there bruv - just wondering about your PPM levels though..are those you stated right??.... I ask cos I'm only giving my girls a max of 690 - I thought that since these are auto's and we should only be feeding at max 50% strength of normal photo's - let me know bro.

Beautiful girls you got there bruv - just wondering about your PPM levels though..are those you stated right??.... I ask cos I'm only giving my girls a max of 690 - I thought that since these are auto's and we should only be feeding at max 50% strength of normal photo's - let me know bro.

Hey! Thanks for stopping in. It's certainly possible I'm feeding them too much, especially since my run off ppms we're pretty high. I'm calculating my ppms with the .7 factor though, so in a .5 calculation, the 1300 ppm I gave them would be closer to 900ppm (sorry not sure which factor you're using). The feeding I gave them was about half, maybe a little more, of the recommend dose for my nutes. My plants we're really liking this range earlier in the grow before I sort of lost control of the medium after giving a couple full doses. The nutes I'm using are also organic based so you can be a little more aggressive with the feedings. And finally, my medium takes roughly 3-5 days for the pots to dry so I figured a little extra nutes would balance out the long gaps between waterings.

Let me know what you think. Still planning out the next grow, so any feedback is welcome and appreciated! :pass:

Cheers

Hey! Thanks for stopping in. It's certainly possible I'm feeding them too much, especially since my run off ppms we're pretty high. I'm calculating my ppms with the .7 factor though, so in a .5 calculation, the 1300 ppm I gave them would be closer to 900ppm (sorry not sure which factor you're using). The feeding I gave them was about half, maybe a little more, of the recommend dose for my nutes. My plants we're really liking this range earlier in the grow before I sort of lost control of the medium after giving a couple full doses. The nutes I'm using are also organic based so you can be a little more aggressive with the feedings. And finally, my medium takes roughly 3-5 days for the pots to dry so I figured a little extra nutes would balance out the long gaps between waterings.

Let me know what you think. Still planning out the next grow, so any feedback is welcome and appreciated! :pass:

Cheers
Nice plants pal. But what about the flush if you're cutting at the weekend?

Nice plants pal. But what about the flush if you're cutting at the weekend?

Hey thanks for stopping by. Well I did give some thought on doing a flush. Seems to be mixed feelings on that. I don't really want them to go too much longer than the weekend, so I may just give them straight water a couple days before I do the chop. I take it you are an advocate of the flush? Have any experiences to share?

I all
Hey thanks for stopping by. Well I did give some thought on doing a flush. Seems to be mixed feelings on that. I don't really want them to go too much longer than the weekend, so I may just give them straight water a couple days before I do the chop. I take it you are an advocate of the flush? Have any experiences to share?
i flush at least 1week before chopping preferably 2 weeks.i think it ads to flavour and a far nicer smoke. But that's just my opinion.

Back