New Grower Raoul-Duke's First Grow, Northern Lights Auto, LEDs, Late Start

Thank you for the kind words. I'm getting to that point where I just want to start the next round to hopefully fix the things I did wrong with this grow. Gotta stay patient though! Thanks for checking in. :pass:

mistakes will be made...just learn and try not to repeat them. ;) Ive been whipping down plants for 25 years and still make errors. I see it like this...if you arent making errors, you arent smoking enough grass!!

Last edited:
They're Crop King Seeds. They were stunted for the first couple weeks of their life so I imagine that has a lot to do with their age.
They look great! My first couple of grows I thought the trichs looked cloudy but realized they weren't when I actually saw cloudy ones. Yours still look mostly clear to me. To me they look shiny and glass like when clear and when they turn cloudy that shiny glass look goes away and the look dull. Best I can describe it.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

They look great! My first couple of grows I thought the trichs looked cloudy but realized they weren't when I actually saw cloudy ones. Yours still look mostly clear to me. To me they look shiny and glass like when clear and when they turn cloudy that shiny glass look goes away and the look dull. Best I can describe it.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Duly noted.

90+ days aint no joke but broski, we are nearly there.
My buds are hitting the jars for the cure tomorrow

Bros, my Dr krippling 'incredible bulk' :rofl: still going at Day 105:

20170513_215909.jpg

not quick for as auto but still an improvement on photos, just hoping she worth it, stay the course RD.:thumbsup:

Back