New Grower My second grow- Barneys Farm L.S.D and Nirvana Aurora Indica

Looking great buddy, will be tagging along again for the ride so get ready for some incoming like bombs. Loving the new setup you should be able to veg them girls nice and tall in that space, and them pull some fat buds under that light.

Respect for the Steel Panther video, got my morning moving ;) Here is one in hopes you get some fat girl buds lol.

:vibe:Captains Bong- 10/1/15- Well tis the first of the month and my L.s.D and Aurora seedlings are doing very well, watering with 6.8 water with a TsP of GreatWhite mixed in the gallon about 80ML per watering just doing that as needed. They are both 6 days old today I am going to wait until day 9 or 10 and start feeding them the old SeaGrow 16-16-16, gonna start out with 1/4tsp, 1/2-tsp cal-mag plus and 1-TSP of GreatWhite Per gallon hopefully they like it. Here are a few pics of the lil boogers, I am tired and have a toothache from holy hell. Much luv and have a mellow night/day guys.:vibe:

:dancer::drool:

L.s.D 1.jpg Aurora 2.jpg Aurora & L.s.D 3.jpg

:vibe:Captains Bong-10/2/15- It has been a long day, the girls are still healthy lil seedlings I got a few snapshots for today, I am going to lay down.. Much love guys and have a mellow night!:vibe:

L.s.D 1.jpg Aurora 2.jpg Aurora & L.s.D.jpg

:vibe:Captains Bong-10/3/15- Slow and steady she goes, we are on day 8 of the L.s.D and Aurora Photo's. They are doing great and looking healthy, I have not fed any nutes yet only spring water ph'd to around 6.7. I am going to introduce some SeaGrow 16-16-16 1/4 TSP, 1 TSP GreatWhite and 1 TSP of cal-mag Plus to a gallon of water on day 10 and see how they like that. Here are a few pics for today, hope everyone is doing well. Much luv and have a mellow night guys!:vibe:

L.s.D day 8 1.jpg L.s.D day 8 2.jpg Aurora day 8 3.jpg Aurora day 8 4.jpg L.s.D & Aurora day 8 5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
:vibe:Captains Bong-10/4/15- Whelp the L.s.D and Aurora Seedlings are on day 9 and they are doing very well. They got the first shot of nutes today, I mixed 1/4TSP of 16-16-16 SeaGrow,1TSP-CalMag Plus and 1TSP of GreatWhite to a gallon of 6.65-P.h Spring water and gave them each 160ML to start out hopefully they enjoy the first meal. Here are the usual daily pics, these journals and daily pics are becoming like a daily routine for me and I really enjoy it, anyways here are some pics for today. Much Luv and have a Mellow Night guys.:vibe:

L.s.D & Aurora Day 9-1.jpg L.s.D Day 9-2.jpg Aurora Day 9-3.jpg Sizzurp-4.jpg

Captains Bong-10/5/15- I am sick with a really bad cold I caught off of my daughter I feel like donkey poo. Day 10 today for both LSD and Aurora here are pics of the day. Have a mellow night guys. **None of my Gifs are showing up for some reason** I use firefox I cleared cookies and everything I don't know whats wrong... even basic smilys are not showing up?

LSD & Aurora Day 10.jpg LSD Day 10.jpg Aurora Day 10.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Captians Bong- 10/6/15- Good god I feel like shit, my teeth are falling out and I have a really bad cold, which the sinus pressure from that are making my rotten back molars that are scheduled to be cut out in a few weeks feel like the are going to explode.. ughh anyways here are some pics from today, the girls are doing well. I upped the feed to 200ML today they were doing good with 160 so decided to up it a bit, I cant use my gif's they is all broke lol **SadFace** Much luv guys and have a mellow night. Hoping I feel better.

LSD 1.jpg Aurora 2.jpg Aurora & LSD 3 Day 11.jpg

Back